Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock (11713 Views)

DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by okwylnaz: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
The Presidency on Wednesday said there was no
truth in the report that officials of the Department
of State Security were expelled from the
Presidential Villa, Abuja.

This was contained in a statement by the Special
Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity,
Mr. Femi Adesina.

Adesina, however, admitted that a reorganisation
of security which involves the realignment of
personnel from various services is underway in
the Presidential Villa.

The statement read, “Rumours that personnel of
the State Security Service have been expelled
from the Presidential Villa are unfounded.
“President Muhammadu Buhari has given no such
order.

“While it is true that a reorganization of security
at the Presidential Villa, which involves the
realignment of personnel from various services is
underway, the exercise does not translate to the
expulsion of DSS personnel from the premises in
any way.

“The changes being made are routine adjustments
which are not unexpected in any dynamic
environment from time to time.

www.punchng.com/news/presidency-denies-expelling-dss-officials-from-aso-rock/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
We understand sha ..Old wines are sweeter and stronger with age ..

Expulsion, reorganization, realignment, reshuffle, adjustments ..we understand sha

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Maisuya1: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Goodness me! our news outlet are fast becoming tabloid news and rumour looms. why did they report the initial expulsion without confirmation.

24 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by mymadam(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Maisuya1:
Goodness me! our news outlet are fast becoming tabloid news and rumour looms. why did they report the initial expulsion without confirmation.

Of recent, they always do, don't they? Nigerian - hitherto reliable - tabloids are now competing with second-class blogs. SMH!

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by ziccoit: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
I read news nowadays just to have something to read and while away the time not for information gathering unless you want to gather putrid rumors. Imagine contradictory news report on the same issue. Smh for Nigeria journalists.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Flets: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whatz left to be denied by this govt?

Our new govt is thriving and living in denial.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by bunmioguns(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
So many propaganda. .. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by donphilopus: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
I believe this info these media houses are now dishing out to us is just to suit themselves. Punch (which is believed to be Pro-Government) says the Presidency has denied ever expelling DSS Officials from Aso Rock, while Vanguard (Anti-Government) says they've been expelled. So who do we now believe? The pro or anti? These people are comedians!

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by exemen: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
PMB............. WEN SHOULD WE B EXPECTING CHANGE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Reading...
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by worksmart(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
K
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok oo
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
what has this present government not denied,just name it

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Williamso(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
These days, blogs give more reliable information than news outlets... And this is not endorsing the authenticity of blogs either.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by adamskutty(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
D
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by omenka(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
When I read the news, I desperately wished it was true. The DSS is heavily compromised and needs to be kept as far from the president as possible pending when the organisation is purged. We've not forgotten how they became PDP media and military wing during the campaigns and some state elections in 2014.

Between Marylin Ogre and Mama "Peace", I don't even know who's worse.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
OHH THIS ZOO REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
WHEN WILL THEM STOP COMPROMISING THEM SELF
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by 360ng: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by macino1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na who e don help?
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by turkeyman: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
This one that they are denyin everything,hope they will own up to their aktions

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Ayomi088(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by kadas01(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is no good news!

The gang-up against DSS is borne out of envy!

Please, nobody should quote me!

*Modified*

It is true the whole of the body guard team(s) were chased out of villa last night! Soldiers almost beat the Chief Detail up while Buhari kept mute!

The instruction was from President Buhari but he had to deny because of public reaction as well as the fact that his "directives" are completely "unconstitutional"!!

The President is planning to sponsor a "bill" to amend the "clause" in the pretext of allowing other Security Agencies to participate in "close protection" inside the Villa!!

My advice is, he should try and be a good leader; "fair and just" to all! He should forget about the past......it's all bygone!

Afterall, not everybody in the DSS is compromised!! *fact*

Please, do not quote me!

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by bueze046(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
We agree with you Mr P,

Expectation of Change causes us sleepless night.

Or is there still limit in what you can do at 72?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by bejeria101(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls when they kill u,pls knw who to haunt like shaggy said it wasnt me
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by kaka22(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Flets:
Whatz left to be denied by this govt?

Our new govt is thriving and living in denial.
What do you mean about denial? Did Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina or Buhari himself confirm the first news before this one? It was merely garbage cooked up by our incompetent and lazy journalists...

Word of Advice: Don't join the bandwagon without checking the authenticity of news...

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by chronique(m): 12:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Nigeria is finally turning into a joke...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by TheFreeOne: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2015
“While it is true that a reorganization of security
at the Presidential Villa, which involves the realignment of personnel from various services is underway, the exercise does not translate to the expulsion of DSS personnel from the premises in any way.

the exercise does not translate to the expulsion of DSS personnel "from the premises in any way".
Are they still in charge of the president inner security perimeter I hope so.

We are in a season of unapproved pronouncements, denials, reversals and bare-faced lies.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Seems like we are now in the era of denial, kosi wahala

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2015
kadas01:
This is no good news!
The gang-up against DSS is borne out of envy!
Please, nobody should quote me!
I don quote!grin
I quote because I concur with you.
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Tojay: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Truely dis president Cabal ar at wrk,expelling ur secret sevice from ur close protection and bring NAIC who ar only trained in d act of war to B ur body guard?Buhari days ar numbered in dat ASO ROCK#dauraDollard

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by JaYbeS(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2015
This is ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by JaYbeS(m): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Tojay:
Truely dis president Cabal ar at wrk,expelling ur secret sevice from ur close protection and bring NAIC who ar only trained in d act of war to B ur body guard?Buhari days ar numbered in dat ASO ROCK#dauraDollard

Yet he belongs to nobody. He feel unsafe in d hands of professionals yet he was a military man who is surpose to understand the word "security"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities / Edo Assembly Saga: Kidnapped Members-elect Expose Obaseki, Narrate Ordeal (VIDEO / MAN To Senators: Patronise Made-in-Nigeria Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.