Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Can U Have Cancer And Not Know? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can U Have Cancer And Not Know? (1517 Views)

10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / Signs That You Have Cancer: Earlydetection Is Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Have Cancer And Not Know? by Aleksey: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2009
Cancer is not something anyone toys with, it is good we all have very good understanding of it, by having detailed information about cancer, you life might not be worth living if you do not have certain info. most people die out of ignorance, don't one of them! do you need to know more about cancer? then Click here
Re: Can U Have Cancer And Not Know? by KayCyrils(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2009
Thanks, Ignorance fit kill man true true
Re: Can U Have Cancer And Not Know? by Aleksey: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2009
sure thing
Re: Can U Have Cancer And Not Know? by Cy4me: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2009
I don't think that is possible, with all the pains associated with, maybe in the early stages

(1) (Reply)

80%of High/secondary School Sudents Are H.i.v Positive-shell / Dialysis In Nigeria / How I Lasted 40mins On My Woman B4 I Climax.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.