Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Like Being Indoor. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Like Being Indoor. (1427 Views)

Why Don't We Have Rollercoasters In Nigeria, I Like It / Why Dont I Like My Recorded singing Voice? / To People Who Only Like Being Snapped. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Being Indoor. by dude99(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Holla at y'all,sorry guys for me posting this here,the reason is cause I dunno where to post this kind.
Am sure am not the only one who feels this way, I like being indoor and there are even times that even when my neighbours knock on my door,I might not even answer them.I guess am an introvert,i really feel safe being alone and am more productive being alone.This night a guy i know just knocked on my door even though i didn't open up.Anyone who feels this way should please share there experience.I feel weird.
Abeg o no insult person oo.Am a student though.
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Krak(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
dude99:
Holla at y'all,sorry guys for me posting this here,the reason is cause I dunno where to post this kind.
Am sure am not the only one who feels this way, I like being indoor and there are even times that even when my neighbours knock on my door,I might not even answer them.I guess am an introvert,i really feel safe being alone and am more productive being alone.This night a guy i know just knocked on my door even though i didn't open up.Anyone who feels this way should please share there experience.I feel weird.

You are a hermit. Nothing bad with that, but no man is an island so I think you should try and gradually acquint yourseld with people.

I was once like you, and there are still times when I cherish my solitude, but I really discovered myself when I started interacting more with other people.
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Magician1503(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ignoring the stupid society undecided
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Magician1503(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
I said stvpid not silly
Fvcking spambot undecided
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by sholikay(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
You are obviously an introvert.. It's normal.. Same thing happens to me, when I don't go to work.. I make sure my phone is fully charged and I have data bundle.
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Pineapp: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Keep that way and save yourself some trouble and limit "see finish" but loosen just a bit because quiet people like you end up marrying "hot trouble cakes",as wives....
If you open up too much, people will use and abuse you...

1 Like

Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dude

its quite normal to cherish ones solitude. Its good to be alone, it gives you time to think and of course be free of some societal hazard. I like being alone. smiley

But ignoring people and environment totally is not advisable, you have to socialize. Know how things are done, how to deal with people and circumstances.

You can't stay in your room forever smiley
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pineapp:
Keep that way and save yourself some trouble and limit "see finish" but loosen just a bit because quiet people like you end up marrying "hot trouble cakes",as wives....
If you open up too much, people will use and abuse you...
lol at 'trouble hot cakes'

I find that quite untrue tho undecided undecided

'trouble hot cakes' like you called them will surely find guys like him boring tongue tongue
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Aniekwe1: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
MzMayD:

'trouble hot cakes' like you called them will surely find guys like him boring tongue tongue

I've seen a lot of "trouble cake" + quiet guy pairings; they're quite common

they often result in everyone who knows the couple whispering "chai! she has finished that guy o"

a lot of the time the guy doesn't even mind, and the woman cant live without him even though she shouts at him in public etc...
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by Highbee01(f): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
You are not the only one. I love being alone..I read,browse and watch movies. Don't really feel comfortable around people I don't know. If I manage to like hang out with ppl,I don't talk...I just listen(gives me a chance to study them). Most people think I'm proud but I'm not. I JUST LOVE BEING ALONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Being Indoor. by 2dice(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Highbee01:
You are not the only one. I love being alone..I read,browse and watch movies. Don't really feel comfortable around people I don't know. If I manage to like hang out with ppl,I don't talk...I just listen(gives me a chance to study them). Most people think I'm proud but I'm not. I JUST LOVE BEING ALONE
uhnn .. U and the Op will make a great match cheesy ... Btw beautiful eyes
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by tpiadotcom: 2:45am On Jun 25, 2015
dude99:

go to the introvert thread, or do you consider yourself too big for that?

stop the attention seeking, its bad for you. undecided
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2015
MzMayD:

lol. I think you're wrong. That guy was very correct.

It has been proven scientifically that opposite traits tend to get attracted to eachother.

1 Like

Re: I Like Being Indoor. by dude99(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Highbee01:
Those are the exact things I do also, don't have any male friends, just reasonable female friends.I use my phone so much for surfing the net, spend lots of money for subscribing.
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by dude99(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
More people should talk about themselves naw!wanna read them.
Re: I Like Being Indoor. by kenrish2(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Highbee01:
wow am touched by ur post neva knew there was someone exactly lyk me,

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Itire Surulere Dies No Movement. Street Light. Marcket, / Make Cool Cash From Home / Zara Denied Products Sold As Zara Products In Nigeria Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.