Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party (18222 Views)

Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2015
APC
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
This political miscalculation often gives me a heartache. like how the heck did that mofo called saraki became the senate Leader baffles me till today.

The party need to expel that saraki plus atiku out of the party, I don't actually give a flying phuck if he goes back to PDP or any other party. As long as saraki is booted out of APC is very okay by me.

our Change is incomplete with people like saraki still dictating for the party..... gosh
Cantankerous, why are you crying??grin

5 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2015
I swear down, I don't just know why the party won't expel saraki and his minions outta the party. Atiku can burn for all I care. And what pisses me the most in this saga is the "I don't care attitude" of mr president.
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by deejayALFY(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2015
SARAKI SHLD KINDLY ALOW PEACE TU REIGN IN NASS AND STOP HITTIN UP D POLITY..LET DEM ALOW BABA PERFECT D PROMISED CHANGE WE SO DESIRE..SO FAR PMB IS WRKIN, I LOVE EVRY DECISSION HE HAS BEEN MKIN CINX INAGURATION...CLIKE LYK FOR BABA PMB...SHARE FOR JUDAS SARAKEY..#TeamChange
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by abtmaviz(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
When saraki was fighting PDP he was hailed and termed a democrat now his madness has turn to his new lovers they are now screaming RESPECT PARTY

Smh

Happy, that even his core supporters are now feeling highly embarrassed by his selfish action...
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by tsephanyah(f): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2015
just try to booked space

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by cpost(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari should Reign on this traitor called Saraki, let him defect to PDP and dig his political grave!

Enough of this nonsense pettings!

Whether u like or hate.. Bukola saraki is nau a force 2 reckon wif and can't just b pushed aside. So d president and other governors hav 2 thread carefully dealin with him
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by FreeGlobe(f): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari should Reign on this traitor called Saraki, let him defect to PDP and dig his political grave!

but you told us tinubu will deal with him. now we cant even find tinubu anywhere in the polity again. haha. Saraki is backed by the machine fyi. touch him at your own risk

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by tsephanyah(f): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2015
tsephanyah:
just try to booked space

wrong try or trying. am on anaesthesia

owk

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by dotwyz: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
I know it may long, but the stammarer will eventually call father. No matter how the crisis, Saraki will eventually do his willing.
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by Atk1nson(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
country first before party. Thanks to Saraki for taking us to this new level of democracy

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by buoye1(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki my hero

Era of political godfatherism is over

Tinubu and co cannot impose candidates on us

Change has begun with the likes of Saraki...

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by daikale: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2015
I can say categorically that before the end of the year APC will have factions

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cantankerous, why are you crying??grin
Jonathan is history now, a bitter pile you children of Satan must swallow, all of you. when prison start calling, Jonathan's case will be reviewed. And I hope he rots there.
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by airex(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Feel free to kill ursef

4 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Which CHANGE

Is it the one preached by the illiterate masters up North or educated slaves down South. grin
Did you see your life?illiterate master you call him, you should hide your face in shame, an illiterate is your president, that means your certificate is only valid on NAIRALAND
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by harryz1000: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Anyhow if you are interested in getting the latest phones, kitchen equipment, wristwatches, iPad, generator and many more with free shipping . click below to purchase http://www.kara.com.ng/?cmid=T3lKd1pEVkNDWHc9&afid=MEYzVGxtajJwSDA9&ats=VzBDKzU0ckZJY009
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by naira0(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by uzo200(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
what can I say? I do not know, meanwhile, look at my friends blog, the guy na real niga with a quack blog, the worse Nigerian blog ever... http://www.touchpapyrus.com
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by bloodkiIler: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

i taught you accused Gej of impunity on tambuwal yet you're advising Buhari to thread on impunity so shameless hypocrisy from you though not suprised

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by sammyemmy01: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Check out this shocking discovery from this website here:

www.payzawealth..com
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by tete7000(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
sweatlana:
I thought Buhari said he wouldn't interfer?

He has forgotten. Circumstances made him forget. When you lead the type of renegades in APC at old age, their wahala makes you forget many things. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by bloodkiIler: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
midolian:
Honestly, The guy deserves to be tought some lesson. I am sure he won't get away with this. He surely won't.

I support the way Buhari/APC are pampering him. I remember when I was a kid. Sometimes If I offended my mum, she would pretend as if she had forgotten and forgiven me by pampering me. And when I go to bed @ night, she would wake me up with the flogging of my life.

apc can't do a dead rat to Saraki expel him and see the ruling party apc become an opposition in it's own government cheesy you think say na you know pass Tinubu and co.

apc can't gamble that naa

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by fanysteve: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2015
eleko1:
PDP blood still dey Saraki vein.Leopard can't change.May APC overcome all dis storm sad
don't you think the house should choose their leaders,should Nigeria be under the leadership of Tinubu?my brother make you think am na

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by SUBMARINE: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
uncle005:
Did you see your life?illiterate master you call him, you should hide your face in shame, an illiterate is your president, that means your certificate is only valid on NAIRALAND

You know the Southerners that I refer to
grin.
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by oloriooko(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
APC is showing the world its naiveness in governance which is quite unfortunate
The chaos rocking our great party is a brought forward of what should have been dealt with long before now.
PMB said the party should allow him select his ministers, the governors select their commissioners independent of the party, why should NASS be an exceprion?
If the so called party leaders had given the process of mergence of parties a deep and wide thought, we won't be experiencing this show of shame.
Change is huge and mostly difficult to achieve except it is pursued with determination and selflessness
God bless Nigeria God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by HKhouseofhello: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
House of Hello has fashionable style which is necessary for fashion. Its easy matching style and classic design, simple and smooth lines and colors perfectly display the trend of fashion and quality, let every girl find their own fashion. Deep inside, every girl have a pink and sweet dream of being a princess, the real or illusory pink always send childlike innocence and purity intangibly that you will never forget. 【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by daprincel(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2015
SUBMARINE:
PDP prediction of APC collapse is finally coming to past grin

Pass ni sir
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by Mentcee(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2015
APC is gone. Mark my words today. With the way that squint eyed thief from Lagos is going, the pastry has already broken up without even affording Nigerians the dividends for which they were elected. One chance party, one chance president/terrorist

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by eleko1: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Tinubu dis/Tinubu that.The fact remain that Saraki is a Traitor,he's got sinister agenda and can't be trust.
fanysteve:
don't you think the house should choose their leaders,should Nigeria be under the leadership of Tinubu?my brother make you think am na
Re: NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party by gratiaeo(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
APC governors must respect party’s position: pay civil servants and contractors promptly. Mind the administration of the states, not trying to dictate to federal legislators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Teenage Girls Become Suicide Bombers – Escapee / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.