Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum (32328 Views)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Angela Okorie And Son Stun In Beautiful Photo / Gospel Singer Sinach & Her Husband, Joe Egbu Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by lahit14(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2015
FINgames:
so this is d sinach

mtcheew

Ur disappointed? Lol!! Wht were u expectin to see, a goddess gliding on air? Well at least now u knw she's human..
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by davidque007(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:
rev Chris don fucck sinach pussay tire woow

hbd mum .Chris Inlaw

Am lost for words to describe you. People in Nairaland hide under annonymous names and make totally sensless, unintelligent, childish, dumb comments thinking its cool and hip. It shows your disfunctional upbringing. Its sad to see Nigerian youth show so little intelligence and terrible upbringing

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:

Na true Na lolz

her pussay suffer for Chris oyakhilome d1ck

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Jorussia:
since you didn't see them carryout such a act,i believe it will be best for you to stop imagining they did it.
who told u?
I was d hotel manager
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2015
davidque007:

Am lost for words to describe you. People in Nairaland hide under annonymous names and make totally sensless, unintelligent, childish, dumb comments thinking its cool and hip. It shows your disfunctional upbringing. Its sad to see Nigerian youth show so little intelligence and terrible upbringing
u are a nincompooo
I said I'm d hotel manager in disguise
you think rev Chris is a saint
spare the crap of a divorcee

under 18 rated Church
where sexx is d order of the day after service
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Jorussia(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:
who told u? I was d hotel manager
Which hotel?princeofpeace22 hotel i guess? lol.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Keenysbojan(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2015
so na the sinnache wey dey mak noise be dis abi. God don catch you,see as she look lyk...mak i no talk sha
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Recruit21: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2015
its here again Nigerian CUSTOM Recruitment 2015/2016,call:_o7082239729 now for help
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by davidque007(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:

u are a nincompooo
I said I'm d hotel manager in disguise
you think rev Chris is a saint
spare the crap of a divorcee

under 18 rated Church
where sexx is d order of the day after service

If anyone asks me to show them an example of a dullard, I wunt hesitate to point in your direction.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:

hbd mum .Chris Inlaw
hmm aproko u dey dere?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Evansg05(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
nice pix
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by keneizu7: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=princeofpeace22 post=35127468]rev Chris don fucck sinach pussay tire woow

hbd mum .Chris Inlaw
MAY GOD FORGIVE UR SOUL U NEED TO GROW UP
U JUST SPOKE SO SENSELESSLY
Hmmmmmm so disappionted
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by toluine56(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2015
mencade6:
trust me, we will make him work in nairaland. i have observed many competitions here and saw how they vanished away after winning.

this is a different era i can assure you. we are made up of people that have challenged the owner of this forum on several ocaasion on the welfare of users. and we have be banned for our human effort.

give us a trial and you wont regret it.
That'll be good.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by toluine56(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
uzo200:
what can I say? I do not know, meanwhile, look at my friends blog, the guy na real niga with a quack blog, the worse Nigerian blog ever... http://www.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by toluine56(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2015
uzo200:
what can I say? I do not know, meanwhile, look at my friends blog, the guy na real niga with a quack blog, the worse Nigerian blog ever... http://www.touchpapyrus.com
Whichever way, you're still trying to drive traffic there...abi no b so?
Okay..good...i visited it and its not that bad.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Folicarest: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2015
I luv dis woman.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by ab2care: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2015
chubbyswit:
c your head like a slim mamiwater, she's a gospel artist not a satanic musician

which one be satanic musician.
no be she dem say dey knack dat pastor.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Fynpatra(f): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:

hbd mum .Chris Inlaw

May God almighty forgive u...
Leave judgement For God
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by stnwani(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2015
uzo200:

I don't visit quack blog,neither do I congregate with worse naija bloggers...
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Maintech: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Monikween:
people are So quick to lash out nd judge oda people... nd it's a trait of low self esteem

So are you encouraging christians to engage in binge drinking... a christian public figure for that matter.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Elvis295(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2015
to be honest, I tot she was finer dan dat. anyways happy birthday mummy
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by beek: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
MeAndYou:
What is the meaning of this name "Sinach"?

short form of Osinachi igbo name
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Monikween(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Maintech:

So are you encouraging christians to engage in binge drinking... a christian public figure for that matter.
.Am correcting u from lashing out at every opportunity u get....seeing d drinks does it mean she drank it?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by MeAndYou(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Graccccccccy, @beek, @tchidi
Thanks for the info........ Happy BD to the Mama!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by nuelzy: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Alarib:

I don't understand you all....what were u expecting to see?? Sinach Is recognised for her gospel music....not for being a model!
guy ur lower lip will b enof for one pot of soup
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Maintech: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Monikween:
.Am correcting u from lashing out at every opportunity u get....seeing d drinks does it mean she drank it?

If she could identify with it then she can drink it. He who smells it deals it. Bible says we shall flee from every appearance of evil.

Imagine what some people will be thinking of her when she delivers those high notes in her songs... we will probably be thinking she is singing under the influence of alcohol instead of Holy Spirit.

Think about it!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by ucheuzor1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
hw can say such a thing princeof peace... They are some Thing u should not Just think or speak of.That is how u bring curse and disdain upon urself... Better ask God for forgiveness...
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by estijaz(f): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:

hbd mum .Chris Inlaw
If u don't av sth beta to say,shut the Bleep up
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by Alarib(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
nuelzy:
guy ur lower lip will b enof for one pot of soup
No wonder u feel like dying....u no dey see well tongue
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum by chubbyswit(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
patmaine:

which one be satanic musician.
no be she dem say dey knack dat pastor.
did u see them with your own eyes or just some rumors you heard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Toke Makinwa 34th Birthday Dinner Party / Falz And 9ice Have Dinner Together (Photo, Video) / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.