Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Prayer For Abundance That Works - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Abundance That Works (786 Views)

Religion: An Illusion That Works Well / Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] / Abundance of Monies Vs Love Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Abundance That Works by reality777: 1:54am On Jun 25, 2015
I discovered this abundance prayer not long ago and I really liked the way it sounded. When I started saying it, very strange series of events happened.

Every time I said this prayer I would get some sort of money very soon after. It’s been 5 days now that I say this prayer and straight away after it or not long after it I get some sort of money.

Update: for even greater effectiveness of the prayer I changed the I into We, so that all would benefit from this energy release in the form of word. What you wish to others will be given to you. If you want to stick with the original player, simply replace We are with I am and We with I, and instead of “Lets decree” say “I decree”.

I hope that this prayer will work the same way for you too. Say this prayer like you really mean it, take every word to heart and visualize opening to abundance in however way it seems good for you:

Abundance Prayer
From The Light of God that We Are.

From The Love of God that We Are.

From The Power of God that We Are.

From The Heart of God that We Are.

Lets Decree-

We dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance. The Abundance of God is our Infinite Source.

The River of Life never stops flowing. It flows through us into lavish expression. Good comes to us through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless us.

We now open our minds to receive our good. Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen. With God as our Source, Nothing amazes us.

We are not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come.

By the power of our belief, coupled with our purposeful fearless actions and our deep rapport with God, our future is created and our abundance made manifest.

We ask and accept that We are lifted in this and every moment into Higher Truth. Our minds are quiet.

From this day forward We give freely and fearlessly into life and Life gives back to us with magnificent increase. Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for us in wondrous ways for the work that we do.

I AM indeed grateful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Abundance That Works by reality777: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
WELCOME TO NEW YEAR 2016.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want Your Enemies Cry When They Hear Of Your Success / Does Grace Really Gives Us The License To Sin? / Please, Say Prayer To My Sick Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.