Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state (904 Views)

Elephant Tusks Intercepted By Customs In Kebbi Along Nigeria/Benin Border (Pics) / 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by passey: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Another Islamic sect that renounces western education ala BH has emerged. Is this BH season 2?
http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/58184-new-sect-yanlabaiku-emerges-in-kebbi
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by VickJames(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Hahahhhahahhahahaha!
grin grin grin
Mehn! Packing my bags, leaving this country asap.
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by Kingsasian(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
VickJames:
Hahahhhahahhahahaha!

grin grin grin

I no mind join you o....lol
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by Dlionsheart: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2015
VickJames:
Hahahhhahahhahahaha!

grin grin grin

come back here, where do you think you're going. Hope you're not going to Afghanistan or Somalia??
cotonou is better for you oo
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
ok buhari knows dat we found out dat he is d owner of boko haram, now he is planning a new group, this time he will fail but for the mean time i am packing my bag and getting out of this country mehnnn!!!
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by Orunto: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Yes. It is BH season2. And the FG is hereby warned to nip this problem @ the bud. When they(matasine etc) left Kano, they assembled in Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara. From there, they planned and attacked the Northeast to destroy the Christians there. Now that the Northeast is being cleared of them, they are starting season2 back again in Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara. This is the reason why the North is not pleased with The leadership of NASS under Saraki/Ekweremadu etc. They want the leadership that can provide cover for the nefarious schemes they are planning. Nigerians must chase all these Islamic Arabs out of Nigeria now. Let us learn more from the UK than the US, for the kind of assistance being offered by the US now is CIA inspired and not healthy for Nigeria's unity. Obama's actions and uttrances have shown that the US under him does not care to disintegrate Nigeria. The NASS under Saraki/Dogara must work assiduously for the unity of Nigeria..
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by VickJames(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
I no mind join you o....lol
Bros, what are you waiting for?
Next available bus or ship to anyhwere better than naija
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by Kingsasian(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2015
VickJames:

Bros, what are you waiting for?

Next available bus or ship to anyhwere better than naija
even if na chad sef
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by VickJames(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Dlionsheart:

come back here, where do you think you're going. Hope you're not going to Afghanistan or Somalia??
cotonou is better for you oo

Cotonou good na. Atleast no terrorists there
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by VickJames(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
even if na chad sef
Chad no safe o! How u reason am.
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by Kingsasian(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2015
VickJames:

Chad no safe o! How u reason am.
mehn Ghana ain't bad
Re: Boko Haram Season 2: A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Kebbi state by Dlionsheart: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
VickJames:

Cotonou good na. Atleast no terrorists there

okay ooh
bye bye
Be praying for us oo
niaja is our own

(1) (Reply)

How Cecil The 'THE LION' Was Killed And Disposed / Unilag Lecturer Who Raped 18year Old Jailed For 21 Years / Terrorist Execution: Saudi Arabia Executes 47 Convicted Terrorists In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.