Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Discover How You Can Have A Usa Phone No Without Subscription Fees - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover How You Can Have A Usa Phone No Without Subscription Fees (878 Views)

This Is How To Get A USA Phone Number / How To Get Virtual uSA Phone No,usa Address And Visa Debit Card / Get Connected: Watch Satellite Tv Without Subscription Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Have A Usa Phone No Without Subscription Fees by transitbiz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
For some time I have been thinking of how to pay graphcard for a US telephone number. I use graphcard because they perform an important function for those of us doing affiliate marketing. I use the virtual address I bought from them to collect my affiliate cheque, but I was not willing to part with my $94.80 which is about N13,000 per annum depending on the naira value when you want to make your payment.
                Unless you are new to internet marketing, you will find out it is not cheap to do internet business, you have to pay for hosting, domain names and the aspect I don’t like is that you have to pay your ISP provider, if you are using starcomms like me, you will pay at least 10k every month, so for me I like to cut my expenses as much as I could. The only thing is that when you start making your money, it will surpass what you are putting in by a great margin.   
            You can imagine my joy when I discovered this telecoms company that gives out US Phone No for free[b] WITHOUT YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION[/b][/color], it provides you with US Phone No with voice mail and fax. You can call my USA phone no  right now, +12063330989.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.PLS E-MAIL ME AT [email]transitech@gmail.com[/email] FOR DETAILS OR SMS TO 08023215198[color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

Available For Sale Now: Projector, Projector Screen And Presenter Laser Pointer / Dstv Incredible Promo / Start Your Business now...starting from 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.