Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) (44618 Views)

Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Topic is misleading. Though he was arrested in ozubulu , Anambra state (probably his home town), his factory is in lagos.

I always tell ppl, don't compare yourself with the next person. Some of these business men just use business as camouflage. Some are drug barons and can sell their goods at cost price cos its not the business that pays their bills but drugs. Others are kidnappers and armed robbers. You may not know till they are busted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

This man is really an importer and exporter...... [b]How many lives must he have battered, killed and spoiled[/b]just because of this his illegal business

I dont get it;
Did he go around injecting pple with meths; there is a huge market; I mean people do buy this drugs with their money.

1 Like

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by tsdarkside(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2015
hazyfm:
NDIGBO KWE NU

wait,wait,waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit,,,,are you NDIGBOs praising this guy??.....ARE YOU ALL MAD??... grin grin grin

if he was good,wouldnt i have no choise then to praise him too.??

what the hell is wrong with igbos??...can someone explain this to me?? angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by eaglechild: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Freiburger:
A visit to a German prison will give you a clear Picture of the damages those guys have done to the Image of the country undecided
Just like Kashamu

Very sad indeed.
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Abdulmajee(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Breaking Bad things.....Walter White and Jessy Pickman has influenced this dude ooo.....

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by abdulaz: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2015
The series Breaking Bad comes to mind, Walter white.
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by chamboy(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2015
hazyfm:
NDIGBO KWE NU
kwe Zo nu ooo

Igbos aka Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by vecman22(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2015
gustav25:
may amadioha mate with sango and chew off your balls

Thunder scatter that hand you used to type dis... idi*t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by mrkings84(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2015
This guy and the ikorodu robbers who is better?
Meanwhile, AIM GLOBAL has enriched & still will enrich so many lives & more are still coming. Join a company that can wipe poverty out, restore you and family in a good health. You may not visit the hospital again because you have all it takes to be healthy. You can NEVER depend on any body to give you money because you are already independent. Start Now before it is too late to say ' Had I know'. I will love to listen & answer your questions Call/ Whatsapp : 08034704620 ( AIM GLOBAL Distributor)'
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/suspected-baron-held-for-producing-drugs/

Picture of the suspect and some drugs found

newtelegraphonline.com-Always bringing bad bad news
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by phransix147(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2015
Reminds me of BREAKING BAD
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Islie: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

newtelegraphonline.com-Always bringing bad bad news

This isn't a bad news......

The man has being caught, the agencies have woken up to their responsibility
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Odkboy23(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2015
I guessed the nigga didn't miss one episode of breaking bad.
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by anataala: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2015
made in SE, only in Igbo Land
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/suspected-baron-held-for-producing-drugs/

Picture of the suspect and some drugs found

2 Likes

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
As in, the name of the Lord is a strong tower...
The unrighteous runs inside it
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2015
CHai!!! my bad bruvas have shifted to a higher gear.. Media Piracy, 419, Kidnapping.. now Drugs Production..na waoooo
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Charly68: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
I think they should take him to Asian country for trial..only God knows the number of souls he has wasted

1 Like

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by dazzysleek(f): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2015
fulanimafia:
I bet he was the one that sponsored those 3 young Nigerians that were caught recently on the same day and given 55 years for drug trafficking at Enugu Airport. Can you imagine how these greedy fools destroy the lives of young Nigerians? No wonder the death penalty is reserved for such sub-humans.

When will these people stop destroying the value of our passport? Don't they get tired of being slaughtered in Asian countries like the pigs they rear?

Ndeegbo kwenu!
see pot calling kettle black...ur FULANI brothers specializes in terrorism, peodophilism,rape,charms and all sorts of atrocities....shut up u racial bigot
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2015
ijustdey:

what is Gods name doing there..... a man whose hands and money isn't pure using GOD name

Fear those that use God's name everytime especially if he is an hustler
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by fulanimafia: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
dazzysleek:
see a pot calling a kettle black...ur FULANI brothers specializes specialize in terrorism, peodophilism paedophilia,rape,charms and all sorts of atrocities....shut up u racial tribal bigot

Help yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by intestine: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
why d fuss n condemnation? naija needs d money..time 4 damage control.. wit all the lootin n lundrin from our politicians, some body have to bring d money back..well done soldier!!!
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by akinkk(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
and the Anambra won't claim their industrious brother now...smh.

4 Likes

Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hehhhehhhehhhehhehehehhcheesygrin
Badt guy.

Oya abeg, i dey hail u ontop transformer cheesygrin

[size=20pt] STOP SCROLLING JOOR cheesygrin READ AND CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE. I NEED YOUR HELP TO WIN gringrin[/size]
...there he goes, hallucinating yet again. Ever heard of "courtesy"? Moreso, now you vying for Mr. Nairaland undecided
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Lanceslot(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
hustling in an illegal way is not part of hustle.

Political statement.. I understand you are a contender for Mr NLer and I'm with you on this... Illegal use or selling of drug should be allowed in our environment.
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Chubhie: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Breaking bad
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cyriloha:

guy no P okay remaining somebody like Bishop ozubulu, nnaetoo and others......but is it not the Lord that created cocain or was it was from forbidden seeds? !
I don't know abt this people ooo..
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by absoluteSuccess: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
The unrighteous runs inside it
And they were caught.
Re: Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) by agarawu23(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lanceslot:
Political statement.. I understand you are a contender for Mr NLer and I'm with you on this... Illegal use or selling of drug should be allowed in our environment.
thanks bro you can vote me on the link in my signature and add cc nljega smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.