Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,869 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Opinion: See The People Who Need WARDROBE ALLOWANCE Instead Of Our Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: See The People Who Need WARDROBE ALLOWANCE Instead Of Our Senators (347 Views)

The Set Of People Who Deserves Wardrope Allowance Instead Of Our Senators (pix) / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: See The People Who Need WARDROBE ALLOWANCE Instead Of Our Senators by wenson(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2015
A friend shared this picture with me on Whatsapp
and ask how much will be required to clothe them.
Seriously, its time we set our priorities right in this
country. We are not asking government to be
dashing people money, we are only asking for
policies that will create an environment where
entrepreneur can survive. Where farmers will be
rewarded for their labour.
This is the right time for us to speak for ourselves
and for the sake of our brothers.
It is well with my country. Amen!! I believe this,
what of you

(1) (Reply)

Painting With Designs / EXCLUSIVE: Joda Committee To Buhari: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Re / Cheap Iphone 4s @ A Go Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.