Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! (65759 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by MosakuAW(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
gbens2000:
you well ne?,is she not atleas above 19teen abi she looks 11for ur eyes.he has a banana DAT can still fire and she is old enough to mother a child what else.

You dont need to pass such message to me "you well ne" because you dont know me.

You can simply ask if you dont understand my plight in my post.

Alafin got married to this lady years ago. You never can tell, if she was under-age then.

Alafin is at least 50years plus older than the lady. Am not supporting Yerima, but am passing a comment we over look when its comes to "Child abuse" The lady is a grand-daughter to Alafin on a normal circumstances.

So guy! carefully pick your words.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by bbdd: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emekamex:
All I see is BLEACH.

Hahaha
I think say na only me o
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by AsanwaKC(f): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
is it my eyes or what...seems one of her chick is bigger undecided undecided. ..look at the pics very closely
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by redcliff: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Beautiful with all these black lips and wat have you.... smh
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by blessedapple: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Beautiful dropping Cheek indeed
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by bukster(f): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
She's pretty but there is too much bleach undecided
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:
How old is Alafin of OYO and how old is this girl and we are questioning Senator Yerima.

Old men and child abuse.

Recently gain admission to UI: to study what?

Bleachicology!

Hisssssss.

Lmao @bleachicology nigga u harsh o grin
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by juman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
AsanwaKC:
is it my eyes or what...seems one of her chick is bigger undecided undecided. ..look at the pics very closely

You are right. That is sickness. Yoruba call that ilẹ tutu. She need medical attention.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by omoadeleye(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fear the power of make up. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by kajoula(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
bukster:
She's pretty but there is too much bleach undecided
Don't know why people, men/women/young/old from that geographic area like to bleach.....Maybe its in-born (inferiority complex) such pitty. lipsrsealed

You guys need visit IB POLY .... grin embarassed
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by sweatlana: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
The girl is pretty however she will meet a young dude in uni and actually fall in love....

Those of u abusing her for marring an old man, do u think she had a choice?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by lepasharon(f): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
She has gained mad weight !

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Kimeto(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Girls sha undecided See as dem use make up cover her tribal marks like that. Somebody wee just get home and see marks on the face the next morning grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by AsanwaKC(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
juman:

You are right. That is sickness. Yoruba call that ilẹ tutu. She need medical attention.
ohh..really shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emekamex:
All I see is BLEACH.

You will never do well. Why do people always assume anyone who is light skinned is bleaching ? angry angry angry
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Emekamex(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
shadrach77:

You will never do well. Why do people always assume anyone who is light skinned is bleaching ? angry angry angry
Check her neck, then check her face; then reason before you jump into conclusion about my post.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Every woman is beautiful
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by cap28: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigerian women and bleach . Self hate is a disease worse than cancer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
winodey:
Widow Uses frozen Sperm of her Dead Husband to Have
two Babies
www.steadygist.com/2015/06/widow-uses-frozen-sperm-of-her-dead.html?m=1a
where? because if u think i will click that link then u r out of your mind big time
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by gbens2000(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

You dont need to pass such message to me "you well ne" because you dont know me.

You can simply ask if you dont understand my plight in my post.

Alafin got married to this lady years ago. You never can tell, if she was under-age then.

Alafin is at least 50years plus older than the lady. Am not supporting Yerima, but am passing a comment we over look when its comes to "Child abuse" The lady is a grand-daughter to Alafin on a normal circumstances.

So guy! carefully pick your words.

Thank you.
I didnt put it too u as an insult u know he guys talk or chat,I don't expect u to take it personal,and I don't wanna know wu u are dis is av forum and its ment to keep my mind busy so knwng u or caring to knw u is not my prioty,ur point noted sha.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by MosakuAW(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
gbens2000:
I didnt put it too u as an insult u know he guys talk or chat,I don't expect u to take it personal,and I don't wanna know wu u are dis is av forum and its ment to keep my mind busy so knwng u or caring to knw u is not my prioty,ur point noted sha.

Am not taking it personal. If i do take it personal, i would have just insulted you. Enjoy.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok...
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by gbens2000(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Am not taking it personal. If i do take it personal, i would have just insulted you. Enjoy.
u to
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by dmaygee(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Long live the king.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
sweatlana:
The girl is pretty however she will meet a young dude in uni and actually fall in love....

Those of u abusing her for marring an old man, do u think she had a choice?

im just praying it should be me !

help me pray too, oo
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by crackhouse(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
just caption it "the youngest slave of Alaafin of Oyo".

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by mmsen: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
What is the difference between this lady and a runs girl?
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Omotayor123(f): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
make up artist.... una dey try oooo.

chai***
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by fileb: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wow,power of make up givs u transformatn
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Temital(f): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Dummy....Africans had make up before oyinbos arrived.

Lol.. I won't reply you in like manner. Why don't you keep using the "African make up" madam abi na oga. Is that an "African make up" on her face Mr/Ms ?! How many of you still use the "African make up"! Abeg Park well jare Iya dummy.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by mobileexpert: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
most at time the Alainfin dictate who he wants and no one cant resist it
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by kotv: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Beautiful must mean something else to the OP because the girl I'm seeing on that picture isn't beautiful before and after makeup. Why is her cheeks so puff puff, what's she hiding there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.