Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help (7049 Views)

Orange Groups Invitation For Interview: Pls Who Else Got This / Eleme Petrochemical Invitation For Interview / FMCG Distribution Limited Invite U For Interview!!! Pls Is This Another Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by babacha: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Pls I need some help, I did interview with the mechanical department of eleme petrochemical few weeks ago and now the HR called me dat I have been selected and i should come for salary negotiation, the position is mechanical engineering position for experience hire.

Please some one should help me with the salary rang and welfare package of their engineer to guard me in my negotiation. Thank u
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by obinna2nv(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Congratulations bro. Experienced hires are always a tricky prospect with salary negotiations. You have to know your present level of experience compared with the range for position in that industry and of course your own personal worth as in what you can bring to the table..
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by udz: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2015
depends sha, btw 15ok to 250k . i stay just there. hve tried to gain access but na man knw mn tins. hw u take apply?
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by babacha: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks obinna and udz, I just playfully apply on their websit and they called me for interview, I don't know any body there. The interview was with 3 white men panel and it was realy tough but thank God I made it.

More infor will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by Ukeachu1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
babacha:
Thanks obinna and udz, I just playfully apply on their websit and they called me for interview, I don't know any body there. The interview was with 3 white men panel and it was realy tough but thank God I made it.

Thanks

bros no vex o...but wat type of questions were asked...pls am just tryin to learn
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by babacha: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ukeachu1:

bros no vex o...but wat type of questions were asked...pls am just tryin to learn

Am not a fresh graduate, I have over 4 years experience on pumps, valves and compressors and am currently working, they even ask me to come with my current payslip.

The questions were mainly on pumps, valves and other related oil and gas equipment
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by CHM11: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
udz:
depends sha, btw 15ok to 250k . i stay just there. hve tried to gain access but na man knw mn tins. hw u take apply?
150-250K keh?...entry/earlycareer Level FMCG pays around that amount.

It should be higher.
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by Ukeachu1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
babacha:

Am not a fresh graduate, I have over 4 years experience on pumps, valves and compressors and am currently working, they even ask me to come with my current payslip.

The questions were mainly on pumps, valves and other related oil and gas equipment

tanks a lot sir
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by Jagabanthelion: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
babacha:

Thanks

Congrats first and foremost. Pls drop the website u applied,lemme know if its the same website I have been applying to. Heard of the recruitment but tried all I could,including submitting hardcopies at the gate but no success. Heard they have a new fertilizer plant and may still recruit. The website pls,thanks.
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by udz: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
babacha u can send me a direct mail . i will delete soon, plz dont quote
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by edohdaniel(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please does anybody know what question they ask @ Indorama Eleme Petrochemical for entry level written test? Please help me with the format. I received an invitation for the written test on the 11/08/2015
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by elsevier(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2015
edohdaniel:
Please does anybody know what question they ask @ Indorama Eleme Petrochemical for entry level written test? Please help me with the format. I received an invitation for the written test on the 11/08/2015

Abeg how you take apply. Any mail for CV submission? I need to apply. Send me the method please 08038792998
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by faith2ogesco(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
edohdaniel:
can 1 gatecrash?
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by SupremeNG: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Noted
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by yetundefadeyi(f): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
please can i get the email add too so i can submit my cv? y.fadeyi@yahoo.com. is gate crashing allowed btw?
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by faith2ogesco(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2015
edohdaniel:
pls where's d venue
Re: Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help by sexyjob(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
now, he wants information but does not want to give out any. Guy, be nice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expect A Regret Mail From Nigerian Breweries If You Fail This Test / Total Or Mobil; Which Should I Go For? / Etisalat Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.