Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,465 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Rick Ross Is Going To Lift My Butt Off Bankruptcy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Is Going To Lift My Butt Off Bankruptcy (826 Views)

Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Is Going To Lift My Butt Off Bankruptcy by axiliborha(f): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Hit maker Scott Storch won't be flat ass broke for
long ... not if Rick Ross, Chris Brown, and
Tyga have anything to say about it -- according to
Scott, they're his meal ticket out of bankruptcy.
Storch tells TMZ ... he’s already recorded hot
tracks that'll have him back in the black as soon
as late summer when Brown's album comes out.
Storch says it features a collab he produced for
Chris and Tyga. He's confident he can return to
his heyday of the 2000s ... when he made
smashes like "Cry Me a River" and "Fighter." The
new hits can't come soon enough -- TMZ broke
story ... Storch blew $70 mil, and now says he's
down to $100 in cash. As for the drug problems
that cost him a huge chunk of money -- Scott
claims he hasn’t done coke in 2 years. He has a
new record label too called CCS, and he's already
signed R&B singer Mario. Daddy needs a new pair
o' shoes.
Re: Rick Ross Is Going To Lift My Butt Off Bankruptcy by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Lemme honour her grin
Re: Rick Ross Is Going To Lift My Butt Off Bankruptcy by cescky(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
70 million to 100 usd na wha oo

hes a good producer btw

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor In Uniform / See How Billionaire Ayiri Made His Own Signature Pose Created By Dbanj / #fortyfied: What Went On And What Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.