Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

''I Was Desperate For Success''; Model Charlotte Mckinney Goes Topless For Baywa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Was Desperate For Success''; Model Charlotte Mckinney Goes Topless For Baywa (2982 Views)

River Goddess! Tboss Goes Topless For Photoshoot (photos) / Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos) / Annie Idibia Goes Topless For New Promo Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Was Desperate For Success''; Model Charlotte Mckinney Goes Topless For Baywa by olofofoblog: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Top Model Charlotte McKinney is every inch the Baywatch babe in her latest steamy photoshoot.

The 21-year-old former Carl's Jr. star shows off her enviable curves in a new sexy swimwear-themed shoot for Galore Magazine... She opens up about her insecurities in an interview for the publication.

Despite the fact that the Florida career has sky-rocketed to fame in recent months, she said, Desperation for fame and money led her to posing naked. The competition is tight and it takes the best to be at the top...See more photos from her shoot here; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/i-was-desperate-for-success-model.html

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo Stun In New Photo With A Friend / How Close? Bobrisky Vs. Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo (photo) / Bovi's Films His Wife Naked In New Snapchat Video (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.