Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

MTN Unlimited With N70 No Longer Unlimited? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MTN Unlimited With N70 No Longer Unlimited? (1305 Views)

Mtn Unlimited Browsing For A Whole Day : Just A Token Needed / Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing January 2016. / Browse MTN Unlimited For Just N70 For 24 Hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Unlimited With N70 No Longer Unlimited? by Ikechukwu183: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
I have been using MTN unlimited browsing with N70 for some time now, I started with using the daily plan(BBLITED) after which I switched to the monthly plan (BBLITEM) but using it seems limited. I have tested it to be working but it stops after some time.
Example, after doing the daily plan today and using about 50MB on laptop it just stopped working, I dont know if anybody is expiriencing this or has a solution should please give a comment.
Re: MTN Unlimited With N70 No Longer Unlimited? by denny4ril: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
it is network issue guy. it is still working! even as am typing now, i am using it. Disconnect and reconnect you modem and that should solve it. Daily, weekly and mothly plans are capped at 5g for any of the plan and not unlimited

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited With N70 No Longer Unlimited? by aboyaji(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
How do I set this up.
Re: MTN Unlimited With N70 No Longer Unlimited? by odimbannamdi(m): 3:24am On Jun 26, 2015
denny4ril:
it is network issue guy. it is still working! even as am typing now, i am using it. Disconnect and reconnect you modem and that should solve it. Daily, weekly and mothly plans are capped at 5g for any of the plan and not unlimited

bros please how do i set this up, especially the monthly one??
Re: MTN Unlimited With N70 No Longer Unlimited? by Ikechukwu183: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
denny4ril:
sometimes disconnecting and connecting the modem works, but many times, if I do the daily plan and browse with it till my laptop battery goes down, later when I charge the laptop and try to use it, it just stops. But if I load recharge card and do the plan again, it will start browsing, this thing is just eating the cash am saving.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Gurus, Please I Need Help / Recommend A Laptop With Good Battery Life / 12v 4usb Portable 7800mah Car Jump Starter Battery Charger Power Bank For Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.