Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

An Open Letter To Apapa Iganmu Executive Secretary [ ES ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Apapa Iganmu Executive Secretary [ ES ] (1404 Views)

Executive Secretary Of The NHIS Allegedly Suspended Over Fraud Accusations / Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate / Day Light Robbery By Apapa Iganmu LCDA "Council Official" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Apapa Iganmu Executive Secretary [ ES ] by aliiwostreet9(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
We really appreciate your support in area of security in apapa iganmu lcda since you resume office. Ma, their are many pending issue since you resume as executive secretary to apapa iganmu.

Some of the issues are as follow ...

.Development of our lcda is most important and which must be achieve, sincerely speaking apapa iganmu as a whole lack good road and water etc, ma, i will recommend you to take a tour through two to three ward specially ( A, B, C,D and G) to see what people in this community are going through believe me, you will feel so sorry for them. well i understand you , as a executive secretary kind of project you can embark on but i put to you some streets project that need little capital to implement such street as BOLADALE, ALI IWO, OJORA STR,akosile,OSIME,OPELOYERU AKINOLA to mention a few that need some tiper of sand or broken block to fill just for it to be walkable for all, ma believe me it will be best opportunity for you to collaborate with the on going construction company (Julius barger ) for sand and broken blocks for you to implement such project, which i believe your office can cater for, pending when state government attention will be drew to it.

Secondly, a lot of students (polytechnic and university etc) in apapa iganmu also complain about non receivable of bursary award that they normally received during the tenor of Hon. Christopher anago z, which give financial support to their studies also some education program (like free lesson , free G.C.E and so on )that need to be carry out were abandon as well .

Ma. Sincerely speaking its true about all what student of this community are complain of because we all know how much the council are currently paying all APC party exco as salary per month . Ma pls i want you to know that the bursary award and education program are just once in a year not per month

I m using this medium to thank the former apapa iganmu chairman hon anago z for active support in all education & studentship programs during his tenor as executive chairman of apapa iganmu unbehalf of all student of apapa iganmu really appreciate you sir. To me u are till best ever chairman apapa iganmu produced ,because u are living within us before and after your tenor as chairman sir, may u will live long and eat the fruit of your labour (AMEN)

Ma. For you to take merit in area of development in apapa iganmu.ma, u need to know your network or area u govern as a executive secretary .... I want u to take a bold step and prove to us that you can do better than you predecessor

Thanks you

1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Apapa Iganmu Executive Secretary [ ES ] by importexpert(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
i pray that they will be able to proof to you
Re: An Open Letter To Apapa Iganmu Executive Secretary [ ES ] by Tobymoh: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2015
aliiwostreet9:

We really appreciate your support in area of security in apapa iganmu lcda since you resume office. Ma, their are many pending issue since you resume as executive secretary to apapa iganmu.

Some of the issues are as follow ...

.Development of our lcda is most important and which must be achieve, sincerely speaking apapa iganmu as a whole lack good road and water etc, ma, i will recommend you to take a tour through two to three ward specially ( A, B, C,D and G) to see what people in this community are going through believe me, you will feel so sorry for them. well i understand you , as a executive secretary kind of project you can embark on but i put to you some streets project that need little capital to implement such street as BOLADALE, ALI IWO, OJORA STR,akosile,OSIME,OPELOYERU AKINOLA to mention a few that need some tiper of sand or broken block to fill just for it to be walkable for all, ma believe me it will be best opportunity for you to collaborate with the on going construction company (Julius barger ) for sand and broken blocks for you to implement such project, which i believe your office can cater for, pending when state government attention will be drew to it.

Secondly, a lot of students (polytechnic and university etc) in apapa iganmu also complain about non receivable of bursary award that they normally received during the tenor of Hon. Christopher anago z, which give financial support to their studies also some education program (like free lesson , free G.C.E and so on )that need to be carry out were abandon as well .

Ma. Sincerely speaking its true about all what student of this community are complain of because we all know how much the council are currently paying all APC party exco as salary per month . Ma pls i want you to know that the bursary award and education program are just once in a year not per month

I m using this medium to thank the former apapa iganmu chairman hon anago z for active support in all education & studentship programs during his tenor as executive chairman of apapa iganmu unbehalf of all student of apapa iganmu really appreciate you sir. To me u are till best ever chairman apapa iganmu produced ,because u are living within us before and after your tenor as chairman sir, may u will live long and eat the fruit of your labour (AMEN)

Ma. For you to take merit in area of development in apapa iganmu.ma, u need to know your network or area u govern as a executive secretary .... I want u to take a bold step and prove to us that you can do better than you predecessor

Thanks you
Re: An Open Letter To Apapa Iganmu Executive Secretary [ ES ] by Tobymoh: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Hello Ali-Iwo,

This is from the office of the Executive Secretary of Apapa-Iganmu, Hon Funmilayo Mohammed.
I have chosen to address your complaints as i am very keen on feedback from my people.
Let me start with saying i also honour my father Hon CZ ANago as i'm his Protege. With respect to your complaint, there's a limit to what an executive committee can implement, however we've been working on a number of projects such as the refurbishing of the health centre at zion, refurbishing of orile primary school and other primary schools as well. We are on the verge of distributing GCE forms to council residents in dire need of furthering their education, you can point me in the direction of people in great need of the forms as your input matters. The roads you complained about will be looked into and appropriate action shall be taken to elevate these areas. We are working on a number of boreholes to tackle the water issue and also are requesting support from the state government at the moment to facilitate water supply by LSWC to the entire area. The state government have also promised due to the pressure i put on them to build 20 roads in Apapa-Iganmu very soon, work is already in the pipeline to see this into action, so nothing to worry about my darling comrade, We will see Apapa to greater heights with the help of the Almighty,
Lastly, We are creating a website where you can make complaints and communicate your concerns to the council.

Yours in Service,

Hon Funmilayo Mohammed, Executive Secretary of Apapa Iganmu LCDA.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA / Which Way Nigeria? Funny Wazobia Cartoon. / Badagry Dockyard A 100% Private Venture, Says Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.