Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Modem That Offers Free Internet Access Globally - Is It Possible? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Modem That Offers Free Internet Access Globally - Is It Possible? (456 Views)

India's Richest Man Offers Free 4G To One Billion People / Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna / MTN, Others Offer Subscribers Free Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modem That Offers Free Internet Access Globally - Is It Possible? by Ben1975(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi Nairalanders

I am an internet marketer and I have an idea to create a project that can be profitable, offering free internet access via modem.

I obviously haven't started yet I am at the feasibility study stage but I wanted the input of experts in the tech/telecommunications world to join this thread and give me their insights as to how I can genuinely make such a project a reality and how much it will cost me to start off really small scale then grow.

Things I am interested to know:

How much to start up?
How long could it take?
Who do I need to speak to?
Can I make this modem accessible globally
Fully fledged tech programmers input on connecting it to a global program site

Please, this is not a hunt for investors this is the part of the ground work for a feasibility study - sensible responses please

Ben Ajose

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Killer Robots Fighting For Your Amusement - Newstac / How To :electronics, Circuits And Diy Projects / where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.