Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Did We Vote For Change Or Did We Change After We Voted? #observationnobecrime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did We Vote For Change Or Did We Change After We Voted? #observationnobecrime (417 Views)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / 2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did We Vote For Change Or Did We Change After We Voted? #observationnobecrime by larryozomah(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
20 people died yesterday in yet another Boko Haram attack in the past month, but did Nigeria react or get upset? No. Instead we were gawking over the new official pictures of Buhari and his VP.

And in the midst of the bombing, there is now a potential new proposal to remove military check points across Nigeria. Did Nigerians complain given that the Nation is still unstable? Or ask how it could help the fight against Boko Haram? No…we just gawked and stared at more pictures…

And I must admit the pictures are beautiful. Bayo.O is doing a good job shooting the President from all angles. Every picture is filled with so much color and mesmerizing detail that drives a poignant story, but I worry that Nigerians are too distracted … that we are still stuck in election mode.

I mean at this rate, Buhari will fart and Nigerians will still praise him for producing Natural gas! The same things that caused uproar amongst Nigerians yesterday are treated with silence today.

And I wonder, did we vote for change or did we change after we voted? #ObservationNoBeCrime

Written By Okechukwu Ofili of ofilispeaks.com

1 Like

Re: Did We Vote For Change Or Did We Change After We Voted? #observationnobecrime by Freciprocal: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Patience I know is the key...

For how long should we wait? You may ask.

The expectation is high, the house is divided against itself.

I am very optimistic that after the storm comes the rain
Re: Did We Vote For Change Or Did We Change After We Voted? #observationnobecrime by Habayomie(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Contractors Of Goodies Agents Ask President To Immediately Appoint Ministers / Screenshots: Fayose Congratulate Femi Olukayode + Some Tweets For Punch And APC / The Challenge Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.