Stats: 3,162,043 members, 7,849,199 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) (41735 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS / N500Billion For The Poor In 2016 Budget Retained By Lawmakers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by KwoiZabo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
attention seeker

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by lionel4mercy: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
this is really not the change we voted for. but if this is the change they are talking about, may God help Nigeria, cos we are in for a surprise.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by seedorfg(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
MADAME DUE PROCESS grin , WELLDONE
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by godoluwa(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Yes I blame the "Katsina Illiterate" for this, I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody is that not an "Oxymoron"
hyperbole

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Sobeautiful: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
jazzydee:
Miss oby ezekwesili, Is Obasanjo corrupt or Not?
Hahahahahahaaa

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Food for thought. It's quite unfortunate this is where we found ourselves. What a shame!

Anyway, for your latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Shingle, Shake, Roman) from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

CALL/WHATSAPP LANRE: 07036136517.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by NOTRIBE: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
BABA babe don dey get mouth....why you no dey tweet bring back our girls again na......p**** don wet, moan while it lasts.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ma!
If only you channeled this energy you used to tweet into supporting GEJ instead of distracting him with your crocodile tears of bring back our girls,
this APC idiots wouldn't have come to power.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by samokoduwa(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
I watch sunrise this morning and a Sense, claim by Tuesday all this mess would be over, let give them chance to do as they like if by Tuesday. We should not even believe any thing that comes out for their mouth. Channel tv, AIT or NTA should stop showing anything relating to them. What the point. Just a pity, that the change we are longing for, is being a shame by our own red and green members. A pity.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Kolade354(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
our lawmakers will never stop embarrassing their self, ask them if their fight is for us or their pocket undecided

greedy set of ppl.
Bros I'm sorry I didnt vote for you.......I was banned by ishillove on Romance section till september 6.......Are you still in contention?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by persius555(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Yes I blame the "Katsina Illiterate" for this, I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody is that not an "Oxymoron"
If e take sides una go say, why he go take side. Now the man has said democracy should take its full course, now you want to blame him. Nigerians can never be contented. For a former military man to have exhibited this level of maturity, it says a lot about his integrity. PMB, abeg i doff my hat for u. As for these political criminals, they will neverchange. Until nigerians rise up against these disgraceful acts. Well......
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by tolexy007(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
For d first time Oby, make sense. I pray d sense will nt leave u
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by anselm791(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wait why's everyone acting surprised? Isn't this what they've always done over there?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by agarawu23(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Bros I'm sorry I didnt vote for you.......I was banned by ishillove on Romance section till september 6.......Are you still in contention?
yes click on my siggy link and vote wink
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by anonimi: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Well said madam, but all the crisis was caused by PMB with this statement:

" I belong to everybody;I belong to nobody."

I hope you are not trying to say our new megida from Daura is a cheat or worse still a prostiitute shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2466899_tmp14537img20150531wa00082018317115_jpegfb518b792de89371742e268625a6aed0

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Caseless: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mighty Igor ...this got me laughing. She reminded of that wrestler.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by ElFenomeno1: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
jazzydee:

What is this one talking about?

Are you insane?!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by anonimi: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
jazzydee:

She is still looking for "empirical evidence" grin grin

Make I helep the LOST sister small with evidence cheesy

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Skoopy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
If only we could strip them of he title HONOURABLE , they are far short of it.

I think members of the house of reps. Is an accolade good enough for them.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by picasso77: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
shadrach77:

You mean the Fulani Daura President ? cool
i never knew you guys are these dumb
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Menace2Society(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
friedcorn:
ugly useless pros...titute!
Sad story of your mama

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by scentmarlc(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
All this peeps booking space above and below me. If it's me now they will be marking me. angry angry angry

Well said oby....

Some will say they voted for buhari and not APC.

Hehhehhehehehehhehgrincheesy

To be candid, i felt dissapointed yu werent FTC cheesygrin

How hav yu been dear

[size=20pt]Abeg stop scrolling joor cheesygrin, oya read and click my signature abegcheesygrin[/size]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by dayo23(f): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Shamefull
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by NICOGRAVITY: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do you think they really care if they fight or not? These are not just politicians, the are core greedy people who represent their own interest and as long as it doesn't favour them, they don't care whose toes they step on. This guys will sell their communities for money.
What A BIG SHAME.
Couldn't they have at least respected their families and loved one, rather than bring them shame. SHAMELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by scentmarlc(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Ma!
If only you channeled this energy you used to tweet into supporting GEJ instead of distracting him with your crocodile tears of bring back our girls,
this APC idiots wouldn't have come to power.

Hehhehhehehhehcheesycheesy

Baba yu harsh oooo

Oga samokoduwa, if u neva vote, click on my signature jare

[size=20pt]Abeg stop scrolling joor cheesygrin, oya read and click my signature abegcheesygrin[/size]

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
persius555:
If e take sides una go say, why he go take side. Now the man has said democracy should take its full course, now you want to blame him. Nigerians can never be contented. For a former military man to have exhibited this level of maturity, it says a lot about his integrity. PMB, abeg i doff my hat for u. As for these political criminals, they will neverchange. Until nigerians rise up against these disgraceful acts. Well......
Keep quiet what do you know about democracy?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by friedcorn: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Menace2Society:
Sad story of your mama
your mama must be crying for having a maggot like you.

thunder fire ur mouth there.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Kolade354(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
yes click on my siggy link and vote wink
Bros I cant comment on Romance section.......Ishilove has been from commenting until September 6, I can comment in oda sectionz but not in romance section and I don Beg her make she help me reduce the ban to July 15th......cc:Ishilove abeg help me reduce my ban for Christ sake!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Abbey2sam(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

ox - moròn grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by CaptPlanet(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sometime last year, these same set of individuals scaled the gate of the National Assembly live on National TV and most of you praised them, called them heroes. What did Oby tweet then?

Now you are all here calling them shameless?
Lol. Are you guys surprised?

I'll just be here doing my Whip and Nae Nae

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Chinatownm(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
jazzydee:

Don't mind d attention seaker. How come she is suddenly mute on d chibok gals. na NASS matter and other related issues she wan de bring herself out make we see her.
Oby d thunder wey go strike u still de do press up
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by urchmanx(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Gejpresident:
Mumu Biafra prostitute, god punish u
I believe na your mom and your entire generation be prostitute. Asxxhole.

Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) / Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor