Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) (44073 Views)

Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by AmadiAba: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
According to Abacityblog.com, there was palpable tension at the Osioma Junction this morning when men of the mobile police and Soldiers Camped at the Ngwa High School clashed.

Read Their Report below :

There is a lot of fear in Osisioma Aba, this morning, the men of mobile police and soldiers engaged in a fight at Osisioma junction, the fight which cause everyone took their heel happen around 11: am this morning and the cause of the fight has been ascertain.

The cause of the fight was said to have been the clash of supremacy, between the army and mopol.

Residents, Keke drivers and shop owners narrates their ordeal

An eyewitness told ABA CITY BLOG, that the cause of the fight is because of a mobile police man who wore the camouflage of the Nigerian army and soldiers spotted him at osisioma junction started asking him for an explanations but the mobile police man could not give in a tangible reason and they started beating him.

The Eyewitness (who gave his name as Emeka) narrate what he saw at the scene, he said:

“The mobile police man was walking along Aba Owerri Road near osisioma junction when soldiers who camp at Ngwa high accosted him, ask him for an explanation why he wore their camouflage but the man could not give them enough reason, they started beating him.
Also another eyewitness (Who prefer to be anonymous) told our newsmen about what she saw at the scene; she said

“After the police man regain strength he went back to the station and they come back with a police van then the fight broke whey started shooting harassing gun which lead everyone took to their heel, i closed my shop and ran away; she added.”
News reaching us has it that till now there is no response from the officers and the osisioma police station, the silence has caused every residents of osisioma to live in fear!

See the details and Pics here : http://igberetv.com/aba-tension-in-osisioma-as-police-army-clash-photos/

1 Share

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Freciprocal: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigerian army... Protecting the "innocent" since 1914.

The Nigerian police... Your "friend" since 1914

I don't see why I wont like to see my "friends" being protected.
cheesy

Abeg give them their own dosage them own too much undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by fejikudz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by preizton(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ngwanu! They should prove their supremacy by subduing the bokoharam, and not by gragra that can lead to the loss of innocent civilian lives. Well, its a family matter between them.

7 Likes

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by anselm791(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Your title is misleading and there's no such thing as a near fatal clash, there's either a clash or there's not.
Finally, I don't trust you enough to open that link.

4 Likes

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
where's the clash
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Bonapart(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Direct this waste of energy towards tackling crime and boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by veekid(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
I no see blood now, op doesn't know d meaning of clash ..... Person no even die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Ritzy92(f): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by exemen: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
THEIR IS NO BIG DEAL IN THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by laprince(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by missionmex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Clash kOr crash ni. Pack well!
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wey the police naa? Na only Army I see for here ooo, abi dem don run far away?
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by showreals(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by hackerboogey: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by sexaddict08(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
half baked news for FP...
this mod don smoke something.
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Bdemmy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
So when will police and thieves clash?

1 Like

Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Ritzy92(f): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
That pix doesn't look like a clash, but rather a visit of some high profiled person
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Kufie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
How does this change the fact that youtube is down ATM? Next!
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Make them DIE there...
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by NetBizguy: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
If am a Police you will not see me there the minute argument starts, because those wey don try Boko boys not fit can unleash the built-up anger
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by Super1759: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
ITS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) by kromoto: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
The order to dismantle all check points is not going down well in some quarters!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.