Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn (1052 Views)

Special Offer: Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 5gb For N1000 / Fact File: See How The Seven Keys Of The Internet Work - Naijatechguy / Get Free 7.5gb Data From Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn by Epiphanus20(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do you believe you can download unlimitedly with mtn,ya many of you may consider midnight browsing stressing,i know its stressing,thats why i invented an easy,fast and relying method of tricking mtn network,and note this,this is a trick and it work on all devices,i will advice you to be the first to try it,ok,here is the steps,also note that this is similar to midnight browsing,ok

1)dial *406# to migrate to mtn ipulse,this may cost you #100 if you have not spent up to a month in your present tarrif plan.

2)Recharge any amount directly with *555*pin# and you will get 20mb for free.(dial *559*2# to check you data balance).

3)now download operamini 4.5 or Ucbrowser,(you can only use either of this for this trick coz you can pause a file while its downloading,thats the trick.

4)save every file you want to download,you may be confused by this SAVE,when download a file with uc browser,at the download page you will see the SAVE link and the DOWNLOAD link,click the save button and press menu and locate the download page,you have to be fast then press menu and pause the file,you can do this as much time as you want,until you get all the file you want to.

5)Spend the #200 you recharged on calls and wake up by 1:am the next morning and resume all,by pressing the menu button and pressing resume button,

ITS EASY.

Email me for any question Epiphanusking@gmail.com.
Re: How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn by abdulaz: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why go though all these stress when I can download up to 5 gigabyte with just 70 or 100 naira.
Re: How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn by Epiphanus20(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
abdulaz:
Why go though all these stress when I can download up to 5 gigabyte with just 70 or 100 naira.
abdul how?,share the good news na
Re: How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn by hilaryiwens05: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
which kind lie be dis ehnn...naaa waa oooo. Abeg u never hear or see or get any message from Mtn saying use 200naira during d day and browse free from 1am to 5am.

shooo....u no Sabi lie ooo. come I go to teach u. just joking
Re: How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn by Nipeks(m): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Epiphanus20:
abdul how?,share the good news na

Learn the trick here:

[url=postscroll.com/32-How-to-use-MTN-BIS-on-Android-without-changing-you-device-s-IMEI.html] HOW TO USE MTN BIS ON ANDROID WITHOUT CHANGING YOU DEVICE'S IMEI [/url].

Don't forget to share with your FB friends with the share button.
Re: How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn by emillionaire: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2015
non of these worked, why not get glo. add me up on bbm

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Google Page Ranking - Get Huge Traffic To Your Blog by............ / I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On / Drop your site/app url here, say what you do and get huge traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.