Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today (44389 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by lalasticlala(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Are they really fighting for us (Nigerians) or are they fighting for their own "selfish" interest?

Do you agree with him?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ike_Ekweremadu/status/614090363213643777

4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by INTROVERT(f): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
I love as 3 females are FTC kiss kiss

Let's see what the rest will say as IKE as spoken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Nomzylicious(f): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Second to comment.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by vickylois(f): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Third to comment kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Dahjhi: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Are they really fighting for us (Nigerians) or are they fighting for their own "selfish" interest?

Do you agree with him?

Prayer and Support should go to blazes undecided If you people dey decieve us make we dey decieve ourselves ehn? undecided **LONG HISS**

#Back2Hustling

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Nomzylicious(f): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Upnepaa(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thieves,dey wan use style comot our mind from JUMBO PAY saga ..garage touts

14 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by osaslord500(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
They can be more matured than they are.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Upnepaa(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by temitemi1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fight well my Man!

7 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
this dude should stfu. the ediot is occupying an illegal seat. And I swear down, that seat he is sitting on will burn his asss very soon

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Bugatie(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

Do you agree with him?

Ikeoha Ekweremadu, the man giving APC sleepless night.

Ride on sir

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Emekamex(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Does one need to practice martial arts before he fights for his people; that was the case today when "honourables" were throwing punches like Jet Li or Jackie Chan.

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by carammel(f): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Imagine the rubbish these old men are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Bonapart(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
They fighting for their linking pockets that never gets full.....
They've forgotten life is vanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by tociano009(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by seedorfg(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
LET THE EXPLANATION BEGIN !
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by sexaddict08(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Stop explaining plsss, u making me sick
you're supposed to be role models but it obvious you guys are nothing but embarrassments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Bugatie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
this dude should stfu. the ediot is occupying an illegal seat. And I swear down, that seat he is sitting on will burn his asss very soon

Just shut it already

Bunch of hypocrites

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by UnknownT: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
If you believe that tweet about them fighting for us, then you will believe I am Mr. Buhari and i am posting from State House, Aso Rock embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
You are very crazy sir

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by papoose999(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
d whole truth d APC shud clear deir internal mess so nt 2 spoil d harmony in both house.d leader of d party nids 2 start dishin out some orders but wait last tym I checked deir leader is a dullard whu has no insight on how 2 rule nd also wears d no10 jersey 4 Nigeria wit a super nick....President Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by sammyj: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kia Did read PDP corrupt swines fighting for the interest of Nigerians or it is corruption that is fighting back the people. Thesame PDP that instructed his members in the house to vote for both Saraki and Dogara using their party platform are thesame fighting APC for interfering into the APC house election SAGA. Diaris God oooooo!!! shocked cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by carolyntspice: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol make una continue.in mama p voice*wereymandu ok o
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by chukwukamma(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
NASS need to make their salaries and allowances to reflect the present reality and the world best practice. Nigeria is not in position to pay NASS members that much no longer, you people should read the writing on the wall and initiate a reduction as you have just began to do, but make a significant reduction. Thanks you can go on break and return when Mr President turns in ministerial list.

http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by steph2sweet(f): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Our prayers are with you Ikeoha

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Jorussia(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
I love as 3 females are FTC kiss kiss

Let's see what the rest will say as IKE as spoken.
you sure say nor b your duplicates does ladies be so?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by adonismuller(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Questions in my mind are:

Since they are fighting for our interest...

1) Since may 29th,there has been series of killings,robbing,plus the fall of naira, what has the senators done or said about it?

2) If its for the interest of the masses,how come Ndume who was accused of having a link with boko harram is still being given a principal office? He should be in jail now!

3) Since its for the interest of the masses, why don't they let any of the senators become whatever they want and focus on building and bettering the nation?

4) Since its for the interest of the masses, how come they can't send half of their wardrobe allowance to the displaced people in the north,and the poor masses in their various states?

5) Since they care about the masses, why can't they put greed away,be contented with being just a senator and stop fighting like nursery school kids and start work?

*someone ask them this, does holding a principal office add to their pocket and create avenue for greater political position or not?

I don't blame these politicians,I blame the youths who don't know their right!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by folabayo1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oya make dem talk! We dey listen
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by Jorussia(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today by friedcorn: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
JEEZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Court Grants Omoyele Sowore Bail / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.