Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her (1502 Views)

I Had To Wait For 5 Years Before I Tell Her I Love Her Because Of Distance Help! / I Seriously Need A Seriouse Relationship Wit A Seriouse Girl / Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Engrpj(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
I fell in luv with her because of a comment she dropped. and I was like. mehnn dis bae is very much Understanding .. who can help me Tell her pls..
Modified**
Dnt get me wrong pls.... I no wat am saying.. When someone is saying exactly what is on ur mind..den dere is a connection.!
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ummmm there is something called PM...
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by makazona(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
U mentioned her moniker. That will eventually do the job bro
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
She is here already gan missclassy, abeg come and help dis boi
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Tbillz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Brother i feel your pain but sure U can tell her yourself so she can put your true necessary screening but if its someone she really loved and recognized its an automatic greencard......
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by demmy0325(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
You are in love with a feminist.. U are OYO.. grin
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Engrpj:
I fell in luv with her because of a comment she dropped. and I was like. mehnn did bae is very much Understanding .. who can help me feel her pls

You fell in love just because of a single post? That's a bit surprising.

But you don't know what I look like, neither do you know my true character.

What I wrote could just be a mere attempt to sound understanding , smart or helpful , when truly , I don't really care.
It could all be pretense you know.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Phikom(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just passing by...
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by piicity(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:

You fell in love just because of a post? That's a bit surprising.

What I wrote could just be a mere attempt to sound understanding , smart or helpful , when truly , I don't really care.

What do you think?
why is it that you likes fighting ur co female nairalanders ?
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
piicity:

Who and who did I fight?
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
_Stupid thread.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by MzzTega(f): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
This might just be interesting.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by peeparty(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
u never chi chum chin
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by dharay99: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
mtcheeeeew,
Classic stewpidity.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
This thread should be locked
Trolls shouldn't be given chance to ruin romanceland
Cc ishilove
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
demmy0325:
You are in love with feminist fellow dude.. U are OYO.. grin
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by demmy0325(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Jacksparrow0712 post=35148482][/quote]... grin
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
*Parks SUV* **alights** ***Sits on bonnet*** ****Sips coke while smoking a dutchie****

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
This thread should be locked
Trolls shouldn't be given chance to ruin romanceland
Cc ishilove
Its romanceland remember? These things are the reason why it was created in the first place.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by MrCork: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Engrpj:
I fell in luv with her because of a comment she dropped. and I was like. mehnn did bae is very much Understanding .. who can help me feel her pls

angry

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by godoluwa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Engrpj:
u fell in love cos of `a comment'? dats gud, clap 4 yaself.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by zyzxx(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
u may be d lucky guy
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whatever happened to meeting up and dating?
Sinnzu:
Its romanceland remember? These things are the reason why it was created in the first place.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Whatever happened to meeting up and dating?
am starting to think u might be jealousundecided:-D
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok. Bye
Sinnzu:
am starting to think u might be jealousundecided:-D
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by RobinHez(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
piicity:
GBagaun!! cheesy
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
op.... Ur re lust, my brother try again latter.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nekwa nzuzu... stupid thread indeed... dats precisely d last person I'd fall for... So called feminist .... nonsense o.p ... feminist ko bolanist ni..
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
op u are not man enough to date dat girl,if not u would have boadly tell her rather than looking for a mouth piece
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Engrpj(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:

What do you think?

Remember : Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. n d fingers typed.... just equating ur level of understanding to mine and dey really in pari passu... I am rily into u....hope u undstand..... cheers.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by Engrpj(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
krattoss:
op.... Ur re lust, my brother try again latter.

u must be her boo... if am wrong..kip ur mouth shut.
Re: Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her by epelumi42(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:

What do you think?

How long do you think a foolish person can fake wisdom?

He must have followed you long enough and seen some cool comments while deciding to ignore the controversial ones.

Its a liking, not love as you know.

I may be crushing on your intelligence anyway albeit disappointing me a couple of times. I feel I can read you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Dad,in Need Of Single/unmarried Mum / Can't Go Beyond 1 Minute? Here's A Simple Solution / HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.