Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You (8324 Views)

Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Fuji Maestro Pasuma Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by jayebros01(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
That's Alhaji Pasuma Wonder with his 2nd Child
"Barakat Oyindamola Odetola". How time flies, She's
now a graduate of Lead City University Ibadan.
Checkout some father and daughter's present pictures
below...

Source: www.jayebros..in/2015/06/this-throwback-photo-of-fuji-maestro.html?m=1

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Mologi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
And the lady is still a virgin!!

Hhhh pasuma!!!!!!
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by SuperSuave(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
how will it shock me op When we dey hug transformer sef and nothing dey happen angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
The way this world is running so fast ehn! Make man do marry and born him issues fast o! SHMG.

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by makazona(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
The lady is putting on a wedding ring to NYSC camp even before getting married to Pasuma or am i not seeing clearly?
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by pretydiva(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Poverty is a bastard. Buh check him out 2day,he's living large. All fnks 2 baba God
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
see resemblance.....make i do drop my own
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by jayebros01(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Medunah: 3:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Looking natural, Fine girl
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by dahdah: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2015
@That's Wasilat not Barakat

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2015
OP needs shock absorber.
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2015
See hole for him neck region like borehole.
Lack of money disfigure a person.
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2015
jayebros01:
That's Alhaji Pasuma Wonder with his 2nd Child
below...

Source: www.jayebros..in/2015/06/this-throwback-photo-of-fuji-maestro.html?m=1

Nice one, Pasuma.

I am in the bedroom with my fiancee. Will join you soon.
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by kaywhynoni: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Best Fuji artist of our time........
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by mytime24(f): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2015
V
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by udmydearest(f): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2015
makazona:
The lady is putting on a wedding ring to NYSC camp even before getting married to Pasuma or am i not seeing clearly?
yes u aint seeing clearly, that ring isn't a wedding but dressing ring, that's why she's using it on her right finger. By the way, that's ogun camp, sagamu. batch C/2013. We slept in the same room (block 3, room 2).............. But d girl shagara no be here oo.
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
lol
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by jayebros01(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
udmydearest:
yes u aint seeing clearly, that ring isn't a wedding but dressing ring, that's why she's using it on her right finger. By the way, that's ogun camp, sagamu. batch C/2013. We slept in the same room (block 3, room 2).............. But d girl shagara no be here oo.

LOL... Dats gals issue for u o
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by jayebros01(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
makazona:

It is always cool to read a topic before placing a comment
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by jayebros01(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
dahdah:
@That's Wasilat not Barakat

Wasilat is the first child while this is barakat oyindamola the second child
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by jayebros01(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Poverty is a bastard. Buh check him out 2day,he's living large. All fnks 2 baba God

That's the spirit ma'am.... may God help us
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Forzap: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
udmydearest:
.............. But d girl shagara no be here oo.

Wen famzin too much nko
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
wow! See change! Seun fp
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by makazona(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
udmydearest:

tnx for d clarification,Sugar...Now i can see clearer
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You by makazona(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
jayebros01:

It is always cool to read a topic before placing a comment

And u believe i didnt read the topic?
Have you ever heard that when people read a portion of the Bibleor Koran, they understood it the same way?

Now, see what you posted
"That's Alhaji Pasuma Wonder with his 2nd Child
below..."

Which means that for every pix that Pasuma appeared, his daughter was there....including the NYSC camp

Digest this point before you quote me.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS / Charly Boy Turns Over New Leaf, Releases New Photos / John Legend's Wife,chrissy Teigen Poses Braless For Miami Beach Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.