Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Next Level Promotion.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Next Level Promotion.. (543 Views)

One big practical step to your next level if you would / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Next Level Banquet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Level Promotion.. by tunji09(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Next Level promotion!
“I work in one of the financial institution in Nigeria but I was at the same level longer than I expected. During one of the outreaches, I took a second look at the flier we distributed to people and it read ‘covenant day of divine favor ‘I said, ‘it can be me.’ At zonal center after the outreach, the pastor said that we should tie our service to what we wanted God to do for u. I said, ‘God, my promotion must drop this time.’ I prayed and had a witness in my spirit-man to come to church with my identity card. So, I did.
Towards the end of the first service, bishop Oyedepo said, ‘I decree your promotion by divine favor.’ He also said, ‘As you arrive at your workplace this week, you will get strange promotions. ‘I immediately, I noted them. During the second services he said, ‘in this midst of the year promotion, you shall be the first to partaker.’ I noted it again. The final word came when he said, ‘received your supernatural promotion!’ Miraculously, three days after I resumed, a promotions list was released. Lo and behold, my name was included and I was promoted to the next Level! Praise The Lord!”…Opara Obinna

Join us this Sunday@ Next levels Banquet, June 28, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Next Level Promotion.. by Austema(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Haleluya!!! Indeed God never change, acient of days, the miracle working God >>Obina, can I get your phone number? My own is 08071309426
Re: Next Level Promotion.. by tunji09(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
My Name is Tunji, I shared this testimonies on behalf of Opara Obinna and Winner's Family world Wide,To encourage us and boast our faith. Here is my number 08173950034.

(1) (Reply)

For Young People : Is MouthAction Really Sex ? / A Prayer For Every Igbo / Is The Bible God's Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.