Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (9808 Views)

This Guy Is So On Point About Nigerian 'halloweeners' / Interesting Photos That Tell A Deep Story : It Pays To Be Nice To Strangers / Betrayal!!! How To Tell If She Have Had Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by colored(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: . by colored(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: . by INTROVERT(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin
Re: . by Jorussia(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is what happened when you fasted for 100days
Re: . by CountDracula(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ure saying wat u think a gay guy shud be... Dts ur own image and its pretty poor! Movies have robbed u of reality

2 Likes

Re: . by Jackeeh(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: . by scholes0(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
And what are we supposed to do, after we "discover" them??
Why don't people just face their own businesses, instead of trying to discover who is gay or not .... I have many friends who I am 100% sure are gay, but they have never told me so, nor opened up to anyone. I keep rolling with them like normal friends do, they live their lives, and i live mine!!
There was another, I thought was "gay", because he wasn't "sporty", until I caught him pants down ravaging one girl like that .....
Leave people alone, and let them be - as long as they are not harming anyone .Just saying ......

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Misleading.
Re: . by goodmorning40: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
This dude above me is definitely a gay am sure of that @ scholes0
Re: . by scholes0(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
This dude above me is definitely a gay am sure of that @ scholes0

??
Re: . by goodmorning40: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
scholes0:

??
U know gay also by their writeups they write the way u just did
If not gay then lessy
Re: . by scholes0(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
goodmorning40:

U know gay also by their writeups they write the way u just did
If not gay then lessy

Oh congratulations, you have "discovered" one gay person ..... can life go on now?
For your information, I am not gay, but I have good friends who are (like I mentioned earlier)... so what?
If you and the OP are so comfortable in your sexualities, you wont be going around sniffing for who is gay, like witch hunters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by goodmorning40: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
scholes0:

Oh congratulations, you have "discovered" one gay person ..... can life go on now?
For your information, I am not gay, but I have good friends who are (like I mentioned earlier)... so what?
If you and the OP are so comfortable in your sexualities, you wont be going around sniffing for who is gay, like witch hunters.
Show me ur friends and I will tell u who. U are. Repent and be saved
Re: . by scholes0(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
goodmorning40:

Show me ur friends and I will tell u who. U are. Repent and be saved

When you discover your teenage son is gay,(if you don't have sons already), send him out of your house, or better still strangle him to death. I guess Jesus was a rogue for dining with dishonest tax collectors.
Repent and be saved from what exactly? I am an atheist.

4 Likes

Re: . by goodmorning40: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
scholes0:

When you discover your teenage son is gay,(if you don't have sons already), send him out of your house, or better still strangle him to death. I guess Jesus was a rogue for dining with dishonest tax collectors.
Repent and be saved from what exactly? I am an atheist.
Chai ur case is beyond repair
Re: . by scholes0(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
goodmorning40:

Chai ur case is beyond repair

Yes, it is "beyond repair"
Now face front... and mind your damn business, or park well in that corner.. And advice the OP to do the same.

1 Like

Re: . by RandomAfricanAm: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ehh... I thought we weren't suppose to discuses this topic because of some law? Last time I had a discussion about this topic all my post were deleted undecided
Re: . by AAinEqGuinea: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
colored:
gays they every where but how do we know them when we see them? I did a little research on Google and here's what I came up with

1. He has more of males friends on social media e.g Facebook, whatsapp etc. check your friends Facebook or whatsapp to see if he virtually has only boys as friends.
2.Does he hate sports -- soccer to be precise? well a guy's gotta be passionate for at least one sport. gay guys are known to not have a thing for soccer sorry I mean sports
3. He hates video games? kinda raises an eyebrow!
4. He's never had a girlfriend or finds it difficult staying in a relationship? does he get uncomfortable or reluctant when you offer to set him up on a date?
5. is he fashion conscious; he spends forever in front of the mirror styling his hair or it takes him hours to get dressed? he's definitely gay
6. check his playlist: if he has more of pop girl songs e.g Britney spears, bey, tiwa Savage, chidimma etc then he may be gay. and if he is obsessed about pop girls. straight guys would rather be obsessed with male singers.
7. does he have lots of gay friends? a good way to know is by spying on his Facebook. if he rolls with feminine guys more suspect him!
8. is he feminine? check the way he walks, talks and stands. if he catwalks, crosses his legs while standing and drags his words, he's a gay! observe his hand movements when he talks if it's similar to the ladies hand movement.
9. he is very touchy: he can't engage in a convo with him without touching u, falling on u and hugging u? i get pissed when a guy touches me just cuz he is talking to me. when he's drunk he does stuffs that scream gay?

I can speak for myself only about this.

1. False. My social media friends are balanced. Not like I'd care if there were mainly guys

2. I DON'T like soccer.. one bit. Dunno why. I can keep staring at sport on TV and be thinking of something else entirely... this happens alot, especially when I'm forced to watch with friends. Lawd knows I've tried forcing myself to like it. Just doesn't happen. I do love other sports you can think of though...but soccer, nope. But then I know some other gay guys that love soccer...very few though.

3. I like video games. I just would rather not waste my time on it.

4. Hmm. Probably true. Not like I haven't tried though. I just didn't feel a damn thing for her. We're still friends anyway.

5. I'm not fashion conscious. Heck I don't use body creams nor hair products (apart from Apple hair cream of course) undecided

6. All kind of genres would apply to me. What you've stated actually applies to the effeminate gay guys (lawd knows I love them).

7. True for some, false for most. False for me.

8. I'm not effeminate. Most gay guys in Nigeria aren't effeminate either, especially on the outside.

9. This is rubbish, but then I guess it can apply to few. Definitely not for me.

In summary, there is no one way of knowing a gay guy, except you're VERY close to the person and wanna know every detail about him. Gay guys can be very secretive.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Tribal Marks And Their Meaning / Today's Children And The Future Of Yoruba Language / The Benin (igodomigodo) Moats - The Largest Man-made Earthworks In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.