Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) (3837 Views)

Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by Teeboy22(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
hello guys...pls how can somone go abt this

any nigerian in barbados dat went tru dis visa free stuff.....shd help som1 out oo...

Thanks in advance!

Cc: adeekiti aywhy93

here is the thread oo

1 Like

Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by gmacnoms(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
I believ dis is d flight to barbados...... I dey cum make I go book ticket coolI believ dis is d flight to barbados...... I dey cum make I go book ticket
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by Teeboy22(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
gmacnoms:
I believ dis is d flight to barbados...... I dey cum make I go book ticket coolI believ dis is d flight to barbados...... I dey cum make I go book ticket
smiles!
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by aywhy93(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Teeboy22:
hello guys...pls how can somone go abt this

any nigerian in barbados dat went tru dis visa free stuff.....shd help som1 out oo...

Thanks in advance!

Cc: adeekiti aywhy93

here is the thread oo

Put on your seat belts... We're about to fly to BARBADOS !!!
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by bazoodo: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
aywhy93:

Put on your seat belts... We're about to fly to BARBADOS !!!
don't try going to barbados if u don't have at least $50000 with you and concrete travel plans with a return ticket conformed or else you would be refused entry. its strictly a wealthy tourist zone and not advisable for hustlers or those dreaming of amelica

1 Like

Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by Moana(f): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by aywhy93(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
bazoodo:
don't try going to barbados if u don't have at least $50000 with you and concrete travel plans with a return ticket conformed or else you would be refused entry. its strictly a wealthy tourist zone and not advisable for hustlers or those dreaming of amelica

Really Have you been there before ? Why is it like that ? Please tell me more
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by bazoodo: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
aywhy93:

Really Have you been there before ? Why is it like that ? Please tell me more
do i look like ur consultant? do u ha heavy cash to pay me for ma info? anyways thats not the issue. been there on an extended working visit so i had a work permit with an international NGO. a lot of Nigerians get turned bac. its very expensive. its like Hawaii. they get you anytime since they are very few in number. Nigerians have spoilt the image. normally they should simply require nigerian visitors to posses visas however they enjoy you coming all the way and been sent back cos of the airport taxes you contribute to their tourist economy.
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by aywhy93(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2015
bazoodo:
do i look like ur consultant? do u ha heavy cash to pay me for ma info? anyways thats not the issue. been there on an extended working visit so i had a work permit with an international NGO. a lot of Nigerians get turned bac. its very expensive. its like Hawaii. they get you anytime since they are very few in number. Nigerians have spoilt the image. normally they should simply require nigerian visitors to posses visas however they enjoy you coming all the way and been sent back cos of the airport taxes you contribute to their tourist economy.

You aren't my conso and aint gonna pay you no ca$h, I was kinda pulling your legs but Let me just try to accept your own part.. Different strokes for different folks ! I have someone who is in Barbie presently, we still spoke yesterday and he hasn't been complaining like this sha. Thanks for your contribution though ! cool

4 Likes

Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by onatisi(m): 3:54am On Jun 26, 2015
aywhy93:

You aren't my conso and aint gonna pay you no ca$h, I was kinda pulling your legs but Let me just try to accept your own part.. Different strokes for different folks ! I have someone who is in Barbie presently, we still spoke yesterday and he hasn't been complaining like this sha. Thanks for your contribution though ! cool
there is no harm in gambling with 600k of hard earned money. Try ur luck . grin experience is always good .

1 Like

Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by poppincash: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
onatisi:
there is no harm in gambling with 600k of hard earned money. Try ur luck . grin experience is always good .
and is there anything wrong in using the 600k to start a small business in Nigeria? u guys should use your heads
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by tpiadotcom: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
aywhy93:

Then why asking nairaland for more info?
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by onatisi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
poppincash:
and is there anything wrong in using the 600k to start a small business in Nigeria? u guys should use your heads
if he wants to gamble with his money ,what is our own problem with that
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by coolhamid(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
When people are thinking of Migrating to Australia, United States, Canada, New Zealand, Some mofos are thinking of Migrating to barbados..
Wetin dey barbados ??
Mtsheww..

See the effect of poverty on Nigerians..
Blame their leaders..

2 Likes

Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by aywhy93(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
onatisi:

You ehn, shebi you don advise me before.... make I gamble now
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
aywhy93:

You ehn, shebi you don advise me before.... make I gamble now
I no wan talk before oo,na the persin wey quote me na him I dey ansa
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by aywhy93(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Then why asking nairaland for more info?

Open that your eyes very well and check who created the thread... If it's me then I'll answer your question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by Teeboy22(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
bazoodo:
thats ur furkin business whether u know the prime minister or not who furrkin cares

hey chill...y u braging....

What's all dose f.vckn stuff all about...what has he done wrong!

Sorry to say

u're a fool!
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by aywhy93(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don dey see the hand work of mod, if not some animal clothed-in-human-skin for don turn Barbados thread into Hellbados thread.

Thanks mod !
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by Nerressa: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2015
is this thread closed?
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by BOWOTO(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2015
coolhamid:
When people are thinking of Migrating to Australia, United States, Canada, New Zealand, Some mofos are thinking of Migrating to barbados..
Wetin dey barbados ??
Mtsheww..

See the effect of poverty on Nigerians..
Blame their leaders..
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by nattybanta(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by Teeboy22(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
nattybanta:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) by sirflav: 5:29am On Apr 07, 2016
nattybanta:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? / Which City In The East Can Compare To This? / Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.