Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya (713 Views)

I Am Creating Website To Any 3 Nairalander That Contact Me / I Got My Google Adsense Approved / Free Logos For Ya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by twinskenny(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2009
http://www.nigerianweddings.net/damolawedsosagie.html

contact kenny
08038988120 08051355133
Re: If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by BullSoft: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2009
yeah!! thatz my work
buzz me 08038780489 or mail bullsoftwares@bullsoftwares.com
Re: If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by segsalerty(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2009
check what am working on out --!> www.segsalerty.com and see if i worth to do the job for you ( contact me via the contact page )
hear from ya soon
Re: If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by Cactus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2009
whoa,

I am impressed (cough cough)

Find a professional with at least 5 to 10 solid design works.
Re: If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by segsalerty(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2009
Uhmm ! so, no job to do for the dummies ! right ? i don hear ya ooooo Mr proffessional !
Re: If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by Cactus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2009
lol

Well, that is life. except you can really prove yourself and the quality of work you do. And you said the word "dummy"

These days you need top quality job done in other to keep your business running. If your site or product is looking so so. Well, sorry for you
Re: If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by segsalerty(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
OK oooooooooooooo
Re: If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya by yawatide(f): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
As I have always said here, I doubt up to 50% (though I have no proof. Gut feeling) of those who need websites in Nigeria actually have one. As such, it is a wild wild west out there, similar to what happened in the states back during the internet boom. This explains the not so elegant websites that scatter the landscape.

The next big biz opportunity there (IMHO)? Once the dust settles, it will be, just as is the case in the states, site redesign. Businesses will realize that to compete, they need to have websites that actually focus on a good user experience and that paying 50K just won't get you the best person for the job. Nigerian websites of the future will be developed based on solid architectures. Note: I am not saying such sites don't exist now but that such sites are perhaps 1 - 5% of what is out there currently. I say this based on random googling for nigerians sites, something I do on a daily basis (as I am a jobless person tongue)

As I said, it is a gut feeling, though I hope and pray I am right.

(1) (Reply)

I Like To Have A Successful Business On The Internet / Free Domain Hosting / Consumer Reviews Of Products And Services In Nigeria Now Possible Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.