Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians (1440 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Will Conveniently Win – Oshiomhole / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by silvoice(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
SHOCKING REVELATION
THE RICHEST CORRUPT NIGERIANS
As G7 leaders compile a list of corrupt leaders in Nigeria who have more than a billion dollar worth of property and investment in their countries all over Europe.
Guess who tops the list?
1. Obasanjo
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu
4. Sylvia
5. IBB
6. Amaechi
7. Ibori
8. Bankole
9. Odili
10. Dariye
11. Iwu
12. Oshiomole
13. Kwankwaso
14. Bafarawa
15. Abachas
16. Danjuma
18. Akighbe
19. Dikko
20. Bamaiyi
21. Wada
22. Useni
23. Dalhatu
24. Okorocha
25. Ngige
26. FFK
27. Agagu
28. Borishade
29. Bode
30. Jega
The list of those whose investments are below a billion Dollar is endless...
You can now see the reason our President suddenly went dumb after his meeting with the G7...
Our Youths can now understand why it's impossible for us to have a guaranteed good future under these current crop of Leaders.
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by Stevez32(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by amnesty7: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
You are either an Orubebe or a saTANist.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by RexioKlasik(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by silvoice(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
amnesty7:
I am non ok?
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by Buchukwu: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
amnesty7:
Just shut up and read what he wrote to see if he made sense or not before writing. Do any of those guys mentioned there don't have billion dollar properties in europe? You guys make me sick!
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by demmy0325(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by bakila: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Which document did G7 list out those guys? Abi na common sense you carry arrive your destination.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by amnesty7: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Buchukwu:

Just shut up and read what he wrote to see if he made sense or not before write. Do any of those guys mentioned there don't have billions of properties in europe? You guys make me sick!
You will always be sick oga small Orubebe because you are gullible. Let him quote his exact source that will include Jega among billionaires. Seeing saTANists vexing gives me joy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by mikolo80: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm sure op believes he has made sense.how does a list of corrupt men hinder our development.?that you have no blue how to survive without federal handouts does not mean the rest of us are as totally bereft of ideas to get shitt done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by temitemi1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
They are all " change agents" grin grin
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by Buchukwu: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
amnesty7:

You will always be sick oga small Orubebe because you are gullible. Let him quote his exact source that will include Jega among billionaires. Seeing saTANists vexing gives me joy. grin
Just answer the question above. I wonder how black people think, do you want APC in power or Good governance? Mad people.
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by libertyfather(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
silvoice:
SHOCKING REVELATION
THE RICHEST CORRUPT NIGERIANS
As G7 leaders compile a list of corrupt leaders in Nigeria who have more than a billion dollar worth of property and investment in their countries all over Europe.
Guess who tops the list?
1. Obasanjo
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu
4. Sylvia
5. IBB
6. Amaechi
7. Ibori
8. Bankole
9. Odili
10. Dariye
11. Iwu
12. Oshiomole
13. Kwankwaso
14. Bafarawa
15. Abachas
16. Danjuma
18. Akighbe
19. Dikko
20. Bamaiyi
21. Wada
22. Useni
23. Dalhatu
24. Okorocha
25. Ngige
26. FFK
27. Agagu
28. Borishade
29. Bode
30. Jega
The list of those whose investments are below a billion Dollar is endless...
You can now see the reason our President suddenly went dumb after his meeting with the G7...
Our Youths can now understand why it's impossible for us to have a guaranteed good future under these current crop of Leaders.

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Complaint is not the solution to the problem of Nigeria cause guess what these leaders are controlled by the fallen angelic beings who manipulate them into doing the wrong thing against God and citizens who voted them in. The Solution is we should pray to God that these fallen angels lose their control. on our leaders. Presently America is in open contact with fallen angelic beings and That's Why they are passing sinful law like Legalization of Homosexuality in other to gain control of the world. Now our law makers reject such law and the nephilim were angry that they prophecy through America Nigeria will cease to exist. President Buhari will be meeting Obama who agreed with retired Pope to sign into law homosexuality if he(Pope) can contact the satanic forces to enable his victory and that he did nd afterwards resigned having accomplished his mission. This man Obama Buhari will be meeting on July 20.He might offer to help Buhari exterminate terrorism on one certain condition which will be a direct attack on the Sovereignty of God and when adhered to will immediately invoke the Judgment of God upon Nigeria; the Holy angels might be sent to punish Nigeria which in one way or the other fulfil the prophecy of America that Nigeria will seize to be a nation. Two angels of God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe we should pray God be with him and shield him from the subtle eloquence of Obama. The White house is founded on satanic forces and they control the thoughts of anyone who comes there if he does not know the living God.

Pray Nigerians pray for your president... once he is brought down by that evil Obama The nation is down as Well.
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by CallPolice: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
IF buhari fails, we all are failure. Jobless goat.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by 1deadlugard: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
but no be namaa him dey rule before ?

picture your self with an illiterate as your president in this century ,

in this advance age , aren't you bored with your life the suffering in the Africa ?,oh my God . an mumu president .

we will see how fast this pontoon call high speed boat will go . mr tortoise . this people no wan move forward at all ,this dark race sef .
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by Bifwoli: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
An alliance of thieves in bed with the axis of evil uniting to fail Nigeria .

GMB's govt is a disgrace.
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by silvoice(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2015
bakila:
Which document did G7 list out those guys? Abi na common sense you carry arrive your destination.
google is ur friend
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by silvoice(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2015
mikolo80:
I'm sure op believes he has made sense.how does a list of corrupt men hinder our development.?that you have no blue how to survive without federal handouts does not mean the rest of us are as totally bereft of ideas to get shitt done
he can't be using corrupt people to fight corruption. May be is me and u that he wil be fighting as being corrupt
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by stevecantrell: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2015
CallPolice:
IF buhari fails, we all are failure.
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by silvoice(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
i never liked ex military presi., Composition of apc, not to talk of votin pmb
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by silvoice(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2015
libertyfather:

What is this one saying?
exactly what you read.
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by mikolo80: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2015
silvoice:
he can't be using corrupt people to fight corruption. May be is me and u that he wil be fighting as being corrupt
Says who? Problem is most of you "Uneducated" see things only in black and white forgetting there are fifty shades of grey in between
Re: Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians by silvoice(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2015
CallPolice:
IF buhari fails, we all are failure. Jobless goat.
hahaha! are we this helpless?

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Has Speak Again "See What He Say About BUHARI / Disasters You Can Expect Now That Gay Marriage Is Here (pic) / PHOTOS: Man Burnt To Death In Imo State For Allegedly Stealing A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.