Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Build A Web App Now, Pay Later - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Build A Web App Now, Pay Later (784 Views)

Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App / Laravel Tutorial: Building An E-commerce Web App - Part1 / Pin Pals App Now In Top 10 Social :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A Web App Now, Pay Later by nairaportfolio: 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi, guys.

I just floated a new software developing firm and want to quickly build my firm's portfolio in other to be able to bid for certain contracts.

I want to use this medium to ask any one who has a web app jobs to contact me at once.

Please note that it is not not all job gotten from this medium will be done.

Preference will be given to reputable projects over not reputable ones i.e the more reputable a project is the more likely it will be accepted.
The less reputable a project is, the less likely it will be rejected.

Because money is not the priority, the app development jobs will be done at minimal cost. ( But please, be reasonable. Don't bring s job of the status of face book and expect to pay five naira for it).

You will be expected to pay only when the job is completed.
If you are not impressed with the job at any stage and wish to walk away you are totally free to do so.

By walking away, you are giving us the permission to complete the app and auction it.
If you walk way and your app gets auctioned and you later decide to pay for it, you payment will no longer be accepted.

If you don't find this terms acceptable, do not contact me.

you can reach me via nairaportfolio@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT:
In other to fast track things, when you do contact me, give a brief description of the app you wish to develop and your budget for the project in your mail.These bits of information will help to determine if your job is acceptable. If it is acceptable, it will be assigned to a developer who contact you and to whom you can give details of the app to be developed.
Re: Build A Web App Now, Pay Later by nairaportfolio: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2015
This offer is still very much open.
Re: Build A Web App Now, Pay Later by RalphPromise: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Please, is this offer still available?
Re: Build A Web App Now, Pay Later by truthCoder: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2023
RalphPromise:
Please, is this offer still available?

2015 offer?

If you need a web app, you can mail me on truthcoder@protonmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Next Batch For Php/mysql Web App Development Training Commence Aug.12th,2015 / 100% Verified Paypal For US And UK.. / A Great Opportunity To B Self Reliant By Acquiring Skills In ICT Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.