Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Get Your Fashion Blog Up And Running For Just 13,500 Naira - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get Your Fashion Blog Up And Running For Just 13,500 Naira (424 Views)

Do You Love Fashion? Why Dont You Have A Fashion Blog Here / Latest Bridals Fashion Blog / Trendy Ankara Style Your Fashion Designer Won't Make For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Fashion Blog Up And Running For Just 13,500 Naira by coolscott(m): 12:52am On Jun 26, 2015
You all know by now that celebrity news, fashion and tit bits are highly consumed online.

This is the major reason folks like Linda Ikeji and BellaNaija owner have become very successful.

For a limited time only, I will set up your celebrity blog for just 15k.

All you have to do is get very affordable hosting (less than $15) from the hosting company I am affiliated with and I will do this for you at 13,500

If you have other blog ideas (other niches you would like a blog for) there is no problem.

It all applies.

Reply here to let us get started.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Designer Swimwear Supplier And Manufacturer - Oasis Promotional / Is The Women's Purse That You Bought Authentic? 6 Tips / Where To Find The Zelda Necklace Keychain Different Versions Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.