Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) (34561 Views)

Man Set Ablaze For Stealing A Motor Battery In Calabar (graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Set Vehicle Ablaze After Operation Along Sagamu Benin Highway.PICS / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by intrepid: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2015
I fear for this country.This is a preview of what will happen when Nigerians are truly fed up with our politicians and institutions like the police,and have finally decided for a revolution.

I hope its gonna be bloodless but,if it chooses by fate or twist of events to be bloody,its really gonna be the bloodiest revolution.May God save us from such though,but from all indications,the masses are getting tired.

Does a policeman not know about traffic rules?
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by ipreach: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2015
these policemen in this country are very stupid in their driving
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by Rapbender(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
burning the vehicle won't bring back the lost life. that policeman should be kicked hard in the butt
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by Rapbender(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2015
South West.
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2015
naijathings:
I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING...
AND WHAT DO I SEE ?
I SEE THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT CHILD, AND EVERYBODY IS WATCHING
. - Asa (fire on the mountain)

crazy people with their crazy driving..
You need to see how drunk they are in the morning at Censor Junction, AGUDA SURULERE. The worst I have seen was at Ijanikin Area the police man wan stinking like he fell into a drum of ALOMO bitters and the way he was shouting at everybody from the front seat almost proved it. I have never been more ashamed of the police force than I was on that very day. Na the same man go carry motor drive with siren make everybody clear for them because dem don drunk.

Now the Police can deny that this is boy was hit by one of their men driving their vehicle since that the evidence (the police car) has been tampered with (burnt).

Imagine,I suspect it could even be his colleagues that pretended to be among the angry mob that set the car on fire,cos why is the need to burn govt vehicle. When the culprit is at large?
The only evidence that could lead to tracking him has been destroyed.
A man travelling to uk forgot some stuff he was to take along with him @ home,he sent his friend to drive the car home and help him pick the stuff he 4got,as the friend sped off MMA to meet up with time,he crushed a man to death on his way and fled off leaving the car,when he called the owner @ the Airport to tell him the situation,the owner told him to get people to set the car ablaze as he cannot imagine his wife facing the case while he is away.the guy got some friends to act lke they are angry the driver ran away and set the car ablaze.
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by Maintech: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Why do bad things and bad news always come out of Ogun State?
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2015
all my thoughts are with his parents R.I.P
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2015
the policeman should have been beaten to death....
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by dokunbam(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
RIP to the dead

Policeman again with their reckless driving, There should be proper training for these guys.
They can never do thing right

check my signature and add your health business to your directory
Nigeria health finder is number 1 health directory in Nigeria
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by lexy2014: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
dopedealer:
Ope may your gentle soul rest in peace!
An officer attached to the special anti robbery squad suppose to be one of the best drivers in the force
to enable them apprehend suspects and curtail crimes. That aside, sometimes when I see there vehicles terribly bashed and scratches all over you think this guy's are on the top of their game.... But this tenderfoot driver has answered my question today.
That aside.. Let's even assume it was an accident..
Isnt it time the NPF take action and run an over haul on their vehicles maybe they culd save some lifes.
But no its either accidental discharge or arrest of innocent citizens embarassed

Police PRO: "We are on top of d situation. We have dispatched a team of crack detectives from abuja 2 investigate d matter or matters as d case maybe. D police is your friend."
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Moloso:
he is lucky the did not kill him.

[size=18pt]He's unlucky he escaped i know that nemesis with catch up with him , but I wish he was caught and dealt with instantly That would have been a better and satisfying justice served , No police station will own that vehicle and they won't know who drove it either and that would be the end of the manslaughter case , which if it was a civilian, they'd make the person's life a living hell .

these yeye sars people are those who go as far as Ibadan , Akure, Osun all the way from Lagos , Ikeja to arrest people and demand for 3M bail

I hope the residents in the area do not let the culprit go scotfree
[/size]
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by dopedealer(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
lexy2014:
Police PRO: "We are on top of d situation. We have dispatched a team of crack detectives from abuja 2 investigate d matter or matters as d case maybe. D police is your friend."

^ as usual!!
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by omaji53jeremiah: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
hey God have mercy, so sad rest in peace.
Re: Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
intrepid:
I fear for this country.This is a preview of what will happen when Nigerians are truly fed up with our politicians and institutions like the police,and have finally decided for a revolution.

I hope its gonna be bloodless but,if it chooses by fate or twist of events to be bloody,its really gonna be the bloodiest revolution.May God save us from such though,but from all indications,the masses are getting tired.

Does a policeman not know about traffic rules?

But the truth is we can never have such revolution in Nigeria as the masses do not operate in unity,we have created several sects that instead of us fighting in one accord,it will rather turn to tribal fights,maybe the revolution then would be to seperate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Yahoo Boy Acting As Fake American Soldier In Afghanis / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.