Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,228 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Cry To One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Cry To One Nigeria (713 Views)

How Osinbajo Signed The Death Of "One Nigeria" / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cry To One Nigeria by ENGCHIME(m): 2:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Looking at Nigeria Today; I cried and saw tears in my two eyes dropping like rainfall with snow, for such a country called one Nigeria with no truth only for selfish purposes and power aggrandizement for a lazy tribe. What an honest man without sentiment, president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
To everything there is time, thank you for availing yourself.
Thank you for showing us the step.
Thank you for changing the course.
Thank you for carrying the cross.
You Suffered Sabotage.
You Suffered from Hypocrites and Betrayers from different Tribes
After being a Nationalist with your giant strides especially in the Northern geopolitical Zones.
You bear the pain.
You accepted the blame.
You were faulted in all.
You were mocked.
You were insulted.
You were hated
You were dishonored.
You were disregarded.
You were ridiculed.
You were reduced to nothing.
Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man?
Nigerians were horrified running, waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election.
Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp.
The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeepers.
Then you made that call, one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers.
Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man?
I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world.
You changed the story of the nation.
You sacrificed ALL! ALL!!! your dignity, your immunity, your honor, your respect, your title, your power, just to save this nation from drowning, and u did it. You saved her.
As you stepped aside, we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria, I can see your footprint on African political soil, Wherever Nelson Mandela is mentioned, GEJ will be mentioned, I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know, about you. In this minute, I say to you, Thank u sir! Thank u sir!! Thank u sir!!! I salute you.
We will continue to pray for the peace of Nigeria and for God to save Nigeria from deceit, lies, APC touts behaviour and Propaganda. ENG-CHIME OBSERVED

1 Like

Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Too much weed.
Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by dopedealer(m): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2015
@ op you must be a disgruntled GEJian supporter cool
Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by OreMI22: 2:53am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by ibkgab001: 3:03am On Jun 26, 2015
His cluelessness pushed him to hand over power to the Great Born to Rule Dan Fulani Dongo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No one can try such nonsense here in France

1 Like

Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by Rose2014: 3:08am On Jun 26, 2015
ENGCHIME:
Looking at Nigeria Today; I cried and saw tears in my two eyes dropping like rainfall with snow, for such a country called one Nigeria with no truth only for selfish purposes and power aggrandizement for a lazy tribe. What an honest man without sentiment, president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
To everything there is time, thank you for availing yourself.
Thank you for showing us the step.
Thank you for changing the course.
Thank you for carrying the cross.
You Suffered Sabotage.
You Suffered from Hypocrites and Betrayers from different Tribes
After being a Nationalist with your giant strides especially in the Northern geopolitical Zones.
You bear the pain.
You accepted the blame.
You were faulted in all.
You were mocked.
You were insulted.
You were hated
You were dishonored.
You were disregarded.
You were ridiculed.
You were reduced to nothing.
Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man?
Nigerians were horrified running, waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election.
Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp.
The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeepers.
Then you made that call, one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers.
Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man?
I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world.
You changed the story of the nation.
You sacrificed ALL! ALL!!! your dignity, your immunity, your honor, your respect, your title, your power, just to save this nation from drowning, and u did it. You saved her.
As you stepped aside, we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria, I can see your footprint on African political soil, Wherever Nelson Mandela is mentioned, GEJ will be mentioned, I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know, about you. In this minute, I say to you, Thank u sir! Thank u sir!! Thank u sir!!! I salute you.
We will continue to pray for the peace of Nigeria and for God to save Nigeria from deceit, lies, APC touts behaviour and Propaganda. ENG-CHIME OBSERVED

God bless GEJ
Imagine how many more corpers that would've bn killed if APC had lost.smh

GEJ is a hero indeed
Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by Cattnoni: 3:25am On Jun 26, 2015
You must have been born last night cos the lies of you having oil is not holding. Which igboland are you putting in the same sentence with oil? The one in mars? Cos we know the one in Nigeria is counting on other people's oil.

So since igboland has no oil, you should be free to go now!

OreMI22:
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]
Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by Cattnoni: 3:36am On Jun 26, 2015
The govt should offer PTSD therapy to Nigerians after every election.
Aigbofa:
Too much weed.
Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by ibedun: 4:03am On Jun 26, 2015
OYEL in IGBOLAND?

Somebody please wake this Igbo OP from his dream.
Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by newguy1(m): 5:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Jona boy sorry o take tissue clean face. See Wu ever want to lead knows want he or she is getting into, good heart is not n cannot be enough especially not in this nation
Re: My Cry To One Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Igbos And the southern minoritaire.. cheesy cheesy.This is serios

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons to show that BUHARI may be STRUGGLING with governance / Saraki Didn’t Say He Stepped Down For Buhari – Olaniyonu / Open Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.