Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Is The Fastest Way To Build Muscle - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Fastest Way To Build Muscle (484 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Build Muscle by randyhuff13: 4:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Lester I'll got lots of me a lot to grant stuff got some tentigo performance system good lifters are I'm going to forget all sorts of people who are not good at thinking up names on the fly but it's a I'm tentigo performance system your biggest me yet we have a I can have close to 140 competitors total and for session Tuesday is just ended Invitational lifters are just people work toward the top of the pack usually a top five to 10 on at national level underway class .

http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/tentigo-performance-system/
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Build Muscle by Jakeroden29: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Don't forget if you want to build muscle then you have to start by watching your diet, you can't just expect to lift a bunch of weights and build muscle if your diet sucks. Lifting weights is easy, but cutting out junk food can be tough. When you get your diet in check, then focus on lifting heavy and hard. The most important thing is being consistent and keeping a log and a good routine going. You won't get very far if you’re inconsistent in this game. Start off by doing big compound movements, such as squats, pull ups, dead lifts and such. I know it's tough for a lot of folks to find a good routine to keep them going but it's vital that you do this, I've made some amazing gains in just a few months thanks to the advice I got over at http://aestheticreview.com this guy really helped me get a great program going that allows me to keep track of my weight and gains using a really neat tool, as well as an awesome routine. Anyways good luck and never give up on your journey to making big gains!

(1) (Reply)

Get Hard-wood Charcoal With Telroc In Abundant / Highly Interested In Cashew Nut . / Cotton Farmers Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.