Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? (1353 Views)

Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Why Ghollywood Is The Worst Movie Industry Ever... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by kuyawni: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Every Body Got Hyped From all the trailer of the movies. "getting excited", "Cant wait for it in the cinema", "been waiting for a sequel" and finally its OUT. But when you watched it on cinema. you got your self Disappointed, Frustrated, and you feel like all the wait and money was just a waste.

Give some list of your movies that gave you this feeling cheesy

Here's my List: [url="https://smashmovies./2015/06/11/terminator-genisys-full-movie-watch-online-download/"]See it Here[/url]
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by opeaceo: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2015
What stops you from putting out your list here??
Aniwaiz, mine is Side Effects.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by kuyawni: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2015
opeaceo:
What stops you from putting out your list here??

Aniwaiz, mine is Side Effects.

Havent Watch That Movie. i think that congratulations for Me.. haha
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by kuyawni: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy

Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by Passerby2(f): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Barely lethal... I almost dozed off while seeing it

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by kuyawni: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Passerby2:
Barely lethal... I almost dozed off while seeing it

I Feel You.. Barely Keeping up With the movie too..
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
30 Days In Fvcking Atlanta.

Total waste of a movie.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by hatux: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
kuyawni:
cheesy
Man that's 'the hangover' shocked... Love the movie like mad, watched part 1 and 2 but never watched 3....

I've always try to watch it on youtube but all prove abortive...*if you can help with link to download please*cheesy

@meme, the captions are true... Only Bradley Cooper does the 99% of the work. And that Dr Fagg^t can be a jerk, the caption truly define him.

Remember when Bradley was shot in thailand in part 2 of the movie, I laughed my fvking ass out grin

Hangover is the bomb!kiss
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by mcpat(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Immortals (2011)... the cinema hall was full to the brim and 90% wanted a refund lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by youngin(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2015
It has to be orange is the new black or what is that movie
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2015
youngin:
It has to be orange is the new black or what is that movie
Did u go to d cinemas 4 dat by d way its a tv series.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by youngin(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Did u go to d cinemas 4 dat by d way its a tv series.
nah I didn't go to d cinema for it ...I bought it d oda day ...I guess I misread d topic
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by armadeo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
That movie with johnny depp that turned out to be a musical.

Seventh son.

I watched them back to back and I dozed throughout.

Best experience ever.....

Back to back to back

Maleficient, edge of tomorrow and days of future past.

What a day.
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by ApexTitan(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Monument Men. I dozed off a bit then played chess on my phone, couldn't leave because I chose the movie to kill time before my next appointment. Most boring movie ever.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by kuyawni: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
hatux:
Man that's 'the hangover' shocked... Love the movie like mad, watched part 1 and 2 but never watched 3....

I've always try to watch it on youtube but all prove abortive...*if you can help with link to download please*cheesy

@meme, the captions are true... Only Bradley Cooper does the 99% of the work. And that Dr Fagg^t can be a jerk, the caption truly define him.

Remember when Bradley was shot in thailand in part 2 of the movie, I laughed my fvking ass out grin

Hangover is the bomb!kiss

Yeah I Loved Hungover i watch all of it.. i just posted the meme. i didnt say that i hated the movie coz the movie was so epic.. from parts 1, 2 and 3.. part 1 is my favorite cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ahhh 30 days in Atlanta is interesting like mad. Anyways I have only been in cinema twice nd I hated it because I like privacy. Not wen somebody slap somebody people will shout "chai" if its a scary part people will shout "Jesus" unnecessary exclamation. angry
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Interseller - Crap! angry
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by VillageBoi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ewedu Babe... oh sorry, it's called 'Flower Girl'.
Re: What Was The Worst Movie You Ever Regreted Spending Your Money On Cinema? by murkywaters: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
That would be the second Sherlock Holmes by Guy Ritchie. As much as I like his other movies, his version of Holmes is awful and I refuse to acknowledge that as Sherlock Holmes at all.

(1) (Reply)

Video : SELINA TESTED EPISODE 16 / Angel And Pere Discussing How They Hate Whitemoney And How They Think His Fishy / Money Heist Complete Season 5 Finale English TV Series - Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.