Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Psquare And Flavour Abandons Wives, Anita, Lola & Anner Banner To Enjoy Cuddling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare And Flavour Abandons Wives, Anita, Lola & Anner Banner To Enjoy Cuddling (3424 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare And Flavour Abandons Wives, Anita, Lola & Anner Banner To Enjoy Cuddling by johnsonsatino: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2015
I really feel for artistes wives..Kai..See them hot hot South African babes. According to them, they are shooting a video for their new collabo. I can't but imagine...Well
See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/psquare-and-flavour-abandons-wives.html

Re: Psquare And Flavour Abandons Wives, Anita, Lola & Anner Banner To Enjoy Cuddling by Juxtified(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2015
OP u can keep imagining... Me I'm anxiously waiting for the video
Re: Psquare And Flavour Abandons Wives, Anita, Lola & Anner Banner To Enjoy Cuddling by Boyoboy9(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Flavour my boy cool
Re: Psquare And Flavour Abandons Wives, Anita, Lola & Anner Banner To Enjoy Cuddling by steph2sweet(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol, Op who told you that they abandoned their wives, their wives are aware of their line of business before they agreed to tie the knot with them, so they should deal with it.
Re: Psquare And Flavour Abandons Wives, Anita, Lola & Anner Banner To Enjoy Cuddling by cherylsmith(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Paul in this photo sha... The pose is just not it. He's avoiding something...

(1) (Reply)

Famous Lagos Yahoo Boy Busted / US Base Massive Booty Twins Sister Rock In Sexy Skin-tight Dresses (photos) / Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Shares Adorable Family Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.