Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police (804 Views)

Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / Borno Again: Mafa No Arrested, Reported Himself To Military. / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by olokfor: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Michael David, a 31-year-old from Delta state reportedly murdered his wife then and reported himself to the police after he confessed to the killing, stating that his actions was the handiwork of the devil.
The suspect was involved in a fight with the victim, Oyinyechi Dennis, when he allegedly stabbed her to death at Ojoku area of Lagos.

It was learned that Michael, a carpenter, was spreading untrue rumours about his wife which led to a confrontation between two.

He narrated what happened on the said day.

“Oyinye is the mother of my son, although I did not marry her legally but when she became pregnant for me, I went to her aunty and uncle who she was living with for introduction.

’We then started living together. But we had a misunderstanding and then she packed out of my house.

“On Tuesday morning, Onyinye came to my house, I thought she just came to visit me but I later saw her mood and knew something was wrong. She confronted me with an issue she heard. She said I was spreading rumour about her living a wayward life style and not sleeping at home.

‘’She asked me if I was behind the rumour and I told her yes, that I had noticed it since she left my place.

‘’Out of anger, she picked up a bottle, broke it and threatened to deal with me and we began to fight. While we were fighting, I overpowered her and took the broken bottle from her. She rushed again to where the knife was and picked the knife.

‘’Out of anger, I collected the knife from her and mistakenly stabbed her in the stomach with the knife, shortly after she died.

“After my action, I sat for sometime thinking of what to do, whether to run away or go to the police station to report myself. I then decided to report myself at Tolu Divisional Police Station.

A sister to the deceased who gave her name as Chika, claimed that the issue that led to her sister’s death started since the victim moved back to the family house.
She explained:

“When Onyinye moved her things back to the house. I asked her what was wrong, and she said nothing, that she does not want to continue leaving with Michael.

“Even a week before this incident, when Michael came to visit his son in the family house, immediately he entered, Onyinye walked out of the house. But I was surprised when he called me on Tuesday to inform me that Onyinye is dead and that he was at the police station.

‘’I immediately rushed down to the police station to find out if it was true and that was where I heard the whole story.

“What was even more surprising is the fact that on that same day, after the incident, he called one of our neighbours to tell my other sister to bring his son which she did but after sometime, he returned the boy.

‘’Maybe he was thinking of running away with his son but God did not give him the courage to do so. All I just desire now is for the police to complete investigation into the matter and let the law deal with him accordingly.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/man-kills-wife-and-reported-himself-to.html
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by olokfor: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by MrRhymes101(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2015
U SHOULD HAVE KILLED URSELF ALSO NA. WELL I TRUST THE NIGERIAN POLICE WILL MAKE SURE U WISH U DID
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by Liviintainment: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
hmm
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by bukason212(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Let him face the law. U overpowered her , so why did u stab her if you had not wanted to kill her.u could hav just ran away. You must go to jail
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by condralbede(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2015
psycho
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by saxwizard(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2015
dat is jazz at work
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by marshalcarter: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Its all the devil's handwork...wat else do I xpect to hear

RIP ma'am
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by passionate88: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Ehya
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by mysyto(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by missbehave247(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Wtf. Devil again
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by nerodenero: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Wisdom is better than strength. If you had applied the latter, there would have been peace. There is no justification for any crime and I pray you get maximum punishment for taking a life that you can't create. Your live by a knife, I think you should be killed by it.
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by centmichael101(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Kill is now order of d day!!
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by Edwardhead(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]YAAAAWWWWNNN, so that the last hope of common can favour him?[/size]
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by elantraceey(f): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2015
That's what happens when you marry someone just because he got you 'pregnant ' .
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by Pangea: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2015
With a good lawyer, pleading the case of self defence.
He can still escape this!

Some women Sha!
You came to a man's house to stab him?
She dey craze?

The man too mumu
Since he has seen the devil in her, why didn't he run away?
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by kaywhynoni: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Village people at work.........Oju lasan ko.
Re: Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police by abdulaz: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Right from the beginning there was never love in the union, that is why any of them could easy pick up a weapon to harm the other.

(1) (Reply)

Philippine Church Stands Firm Against Gay Marriage / 31 Days Of Buhari's Govt, The First Real Change / Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.