Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today (1114 Views)

Most Awkward Moment ;3hrs Laughter. / Awkward But Real Fact About Different University Girls In Our Country. / An Awkward Moment He Experienced Inside A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by egorov(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2015
So the most awkward thing happened to
me today. If you had a bad day, relax. I
won.
So I'm in the bank chilling on a mad ass
long queue to get my BVN done, uba
bank, poor customer service and all.
People are tired and so am I and then
something cheers me up. 30 mins into
queuing & I spot an old female friend I
haven't seen in ages, Eme. She is still as
cute as ever, I know she'll be pleased to
see me as I am her.
So I walk forward, over to her. At least,
someone to chat with while waiting. Yaay.
I get to her and I cover her face from
behind so she can maybe guess who it is.
Apparently, the lady in her front is her
friend cos she asks her who it is & she
giggles and says she doesn't know me.
I say, "It's been a long time. Do you still
recognize my voice?" Still covering her
face. She laughs and says no. She then
begs me to remove my hand from her
face. She's as excited as I am. Oh Eme.
Note that by this time, people are staring
idly. They're waiting to be called in for
their BVN registration just like us.
So I finally let go of her face and Eme
turns and looks at me. I have the cutest
smile prepared for her. Gosh. It wasn't
Eme.... Bruhhhhh.
I wanted to die. You mean your boy had
been holding this lady's face for about a
minute? A whole minute, laughing with
her as if we shared the same dreams and
passion. She frowned and was like,
"Sorry, who are you?" taking a step back.
Felt like I had malaria because my mouth
was sour.
Her friend was like, "Do you know him?"
Fam these ladies eyed me like a creep. I
finally composed myself after about 3
seconds of disbelief.
I was like, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you
were someone I knew, I swear. Excuse
me."
People were staring. They had to watch
me walk away, back to my spot on the
queue. I'd never wanted to teleport so
bad. Who send me?
Every once in a while, the girls glance
back at me like, "OMG. That creep is still
on the queue with us."
Mehn, i just plugged my earpiece &
ignored as if it was nothing. I had my
lane o. But noooo, I couldn't stay there.
Same way I drive TBH.
Me too? why cover a lady's face in
public? Whatever happened to Hi...

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by menix(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Haaaa broz u get luck oooo..
If nah Bini gal, nah beta slap get u dis morning Infact nah wen e reach ur turn u go ask d officer weda nah BMW motors show room u come..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2015
year of production plz n who's the director?
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by kellyJames5(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol
You get luck.
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by southernbelle(f): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy but op, you obviously love pranks else you would have simply walked up to her and confirmed her identity with a simple hello or hi. its all good, it made me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by southernbelle(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
menix:
Haaaa broz u get luck oooo..
If nah Bini gal, nah beta slap get u dis morning Infact nah wen e reach ur turn u go ask d officer weda nah BMW motors show room u come..
how many bini girls have slapped you? smiley
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by sholay2011(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Lmao...

I imagine the facial reaction of those ladies...chai grin
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by menix(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
southernbelle:

how many bini girls have slapped you? smiley

Area!!!!!
Nah for bini I don see woman bite man prik comot..
Infact one was posted last week on dis site, same bini woman..

Una blood dey hot pass iron stove..

Watz dat ur queshion again? Eeh bini gal no fit slap warri boii nah, abii Mk she raise hand Mk d warri boii don barb her armpit bear-bear com dye am gold...
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by southernbelle(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2015
menix:

Area!!!!!
Nah for bini I don see woman bite man prik comot..
Infact one was posted last week on dis site, same bini woman..

Una blood dey hot pass iron stove..

Watz dat ur queshion again? Eeh bini gal no fit slap warri boii nah, abii Mk she raise hand Mk d warri boii don barb her armpit bear-bear com dye am gold...
ahahaha the temper thing is individual.., or are there no girls/women in warri too who can bite off a man's thingy?

and if you provoke a woman whose blood is hotter than an iron stove (borrowing your wordstongue) she'll slap you so fast, you won't even know what hit you wink

1 Like

Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by menix(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2015
southernbelle:

ahahaha the temper thing is individual.., or are there no girls/women in warri too who can bite off a man's thingy?

and if you provoke a woman whose blood is hotter than an iron stove (borrowing your wordstongue) she'll slap you so fast, you won't even know what hit you wink

Sista I jst dey imagine watin ur slap go look like, Omo FG suppose give u work for pyschia.. were u go fit use ur slap RESET d mental...
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by OfficialIYANU(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
LOL! Now thats one akwardity I dont pray to experience! LWTMB
OP sorry o, e pele...
Don't let it lower your self esteem grin
BTW... Try writing (blogging)... you goh a hand for it bruh, especially COMEDY!

1 Like

Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol, OP very funny. But why you go cover girl face when you know say you fit wipe their make up by doing so? You for chop slap today.

It was really awkward though.
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by obinna2nv(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
AWKWARD!!

1 Like

Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Caracta(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Funny. That moment you wave excitedly at someone or hug the person only to find out it's actually not the person you know. And the person goes, "Excuse me! Do I know you?"

When I was younger, I saw a woman across the street that looked so much like my mum. I ran like there was no tomorrow to welcome her and jump on her as usual, only for me to get really close and find out it wasn't my mum. I paused like a robot.

Been there. I relate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Craigston: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha.
I relate. Mine would be worse had there been many persons present, because it was at church on tuesday.
I had to return the church organ for the service that evening and I was already late. I got to the church and, knowing I won't be around that evening, asked a guy to take it inside but he refused for no obvious reason. I decided to go in, and, somehow, I forgot the service had already begun. I rushed in through the front door, leaping over the steps and landing right inside, between the front pew and the altar. The sound of hallelujah shocked me out of my skin. The pastor was already staring at me and I looked like the demon who came to distract the church (busybodi no good at all.....) I quickly walked to the other side and dropped the organ. It was opening prayer so I wasn't sentenced to the worst.
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2015
@OP, you must learn to think outside of the box and improve on your damage control skills. grin

If I happen to be in your shoes, I will simply feign ignorance and a scenario like this would have taken place after I discovered she was the wrong person;

Rumpelstiltskin: wow Eme, you have really changed a lot. You're looking so different now.undecided

Lady: Sorry, I don't know you, I'm not Eme.

Rumpelstiltskin: hahahaha, Emeeee, you have not stopped this your funny jokes. You remind me of those days. So how have you been? It's been a while oo. cheesy

Lady: Excuse me please. You're embarassing me. I don't know you. You must have a case of mistaken identity.

Rumpelstiltskin: Oh my Gosh....are you being serious? You mean you're not Eme? This is so hard to believe. Are you Eme's sister or can humans be created in 2s? Wow! I think I know your perfect look-alike then. She will be so amazed to meet you. I'm sorry for the mix-up and embarassement though but I must confess I'm still shocked at how two people from different places will look so much alike. It's nice to meet you though. This BVN wahala must really be stressful for you too, imagine the long queue wink......I'm Rumpelstiltskin, can I call you Eme the 2nd?..............*the story ends in my bedroom* tongue
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Emmyk(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Hahahahahahah. Very funny. I had to show my friend.
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Emmyk(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Your name rings bell from one fairytale book I read 10-15 years ago.... He said he'll give anyone that knows his name something... gold? Blah blah...
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Emmyk:

Your name rings bell from one fairytale book I read 10-15 years ago.... He said he'll give anyone that knows his name something... gold? Blah blah...
Yea right........I'm that guy you read about in the fairytale and guess what?..........

I now reside in 9ja cool

I am now a Nairalander wink

I still spin straw into Gold. cheesy Infact I am now the MD/CEO of GoldStraw Group of Companies.

And I'm looking for the princess that eavesdropped my name while I was dancing in the forest, depriving me of what she promised me after helping her spin some straw into gold. angry

Have you seen her on Nairaland or anywhere around? embarassed
Re: Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today by ayd91(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2015
You've successfully defined Awkward.

But you should have had plan B... SMH no shock absolver for this one.

(1) (Reply)

How Us Soldiers Are Trained Not To Laugh / Photo: Young Boy Builds A Mini-plane / My Experience Traveling From Lagos-Edo(via Ore Road)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.