Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

!!! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / !!! (10610 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) / The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!! by tonychristopher: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph:

The info is not a confidential one. I just want to know your State of origin and tribe to ensure am chatting with a real human!

don't worry about me been a human or robot it will b for posterity reason

can you answer the question on the ukwuani and ndokwa difference and the language category of ukwuani ..meaning also

thank u
Re: !!! by tonychristopher: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

See response from an acclaimed "human"
Laugh wan tear my belle grin grin

u see I am just a student trying to tap into the knowledge of the master in ukwuani now you have made him to go

Stephenjoeseph don't mind him pls answer me the confidential information

you will not be stoned Luke Stephen
you will not be accused like joeseph

don't mind odenigbo
Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
ChinenyeN:
StephenJoseph, I see now. I get where you're coming from. In that case then, I guess it might have been a bit too presumptuous of me to post what I posted. Granted, I doubt I can be faulted for my post. For one, your 'real human' statement was off-putting. Secondly, we are all aware of how nice threads like this turn useless when it comes to discussing language categorization (given the context, I don't believe this needs any explanation).

So naturally, I perceived your response as another reoccurrence of such and just wanted to address it and get it over with so information can flow.

It's good you understood me. Actually in my first statement where you took note of the "real human expression", it wasn't that serious. Just felt like putting smile on someone's face and not to offend anyone. So pardon me if I get your post wrong. It's just my kind of person ni.

Meanwhile, I don't anticipate that the trend turn useless. Its a nice post requiring nice comments. Am sure you can contribute wholehearthedly to the topic.
Re: !!! by tonychristopher: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2015
StephenJoseph:

It's good you understood me. Actually in my first statement where you took note of the "real human expression", it wasn't that serious. Just felt like putting smile on someone's face and not to offend anyone. So pardon me if I get your post wrong. It's just my kind of person ni.

Meanwhile, I don't anticipate that the trend turn useless. Its a nice post requiring nice comments. Am sure you can contribute wholehearthedly to the topic.

pls sir I am waiting for the explaination. I need to learn
Re: !!! by OkaOme: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Ishilove:

Yels o. Not Igbo, but Ukwuani cool
Not Igbo? I read and understand everything u people say here and I'm not from Ukwuani
Re: !!! by Ishilove: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
OkaOme:

Not Igbo? I read and understand everything u people say here and I'm not from Ukwuani
*shrugs*
Re: !!! by sylvesu: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2015
proudly ukwuani to the core, odogwu abbi osa aje aje, ndiomu otefe, efam bu Sylvester, mbu onye ogume
Re: !!! by virtuousMe(f): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ishilove e bu onye ukwani eshi? N ne lo shi e bu onye ibo o. Mamam bu onye ukwani, onye umukwata.

Ndu ukwani enyi,
Aje aje o
Oto ofe ni o
Re: !!! by donshaddow(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Physika:
OFU OBI ! !!
N chor ni ki asa umu Ukwani, ndi okei, arugbe, okorobie, ka ngbortor wink nmaru zu ni ebeni ne..

*Ka yin gu egu grin
*Ka ku oku obodo eyin cheesy

OK.. Ni asusu oyibo grin

Ukwani people, old, young, male and female wink
I want us to meet up here, let us...
*Discus issues
*share ideas
*Have fun grin

AJE AJE ! !!

You just like a post I posted about and interviewer and applicant and I was wondering who could this intelligent a high dignity person is...

I checked ur profile and saw you're my tribe and kin.

De'le.... No di ri mma oo.
Re: !!! by donshaddow(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
virtuousMe:
Ishilove e bu onye ukwani eshi? N ne lo shi e bu onye ibo o. Mamam bu onye ukwani, onye umukwata.

Ndu ukwani enyi,
Aje aje o
Oto ofe ni o

Ya maka e shi ooo....

De'le?
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
donshaddow:

You just like a post I posted about and interviewer and applicant and I was wondering who could this intelligent a high dignity person is...

I checked ur profile and saw you're my tribe and kin.

De'le.... No di ri mma oo.

grin grin you flatter me o nwennem

I like the way you put forward your argument, shows you have been involved with people that matter.

Truth is, no one is a saint but eye for an eye will make the world go blind.

Check this: should that particular applicant see the post by the man online and chose to retaliate, don't you see a viscous cycle? In the end everything goes bad. Whatever happened to 'we will get back to you' according to the manner interviews are conducted.

One thing I wanna say to the man is, he can add that to his life trophy cum achievement for all I care. The applicant aint his slave boy.

@ bolden.. Ise ni efa ke Jesu..

Ofu obi

1 Like

Re: !!! by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Physika:

grin grin you flatter me o nwennem

I like the way you put forward your argument, shows you have been involved with people that matter.

Truth is, no one is a saint but eye for an eye will make the world go blind.

Check this: should that particular applicant see the post by the man online and chose to retaliate, don't you see a viscous cycle? In the end everything goes bad. Whatever happened to 'we will get back to you' according to the manner interviews are conducted.

One thing I wanna say to the man is, he can add that to his life trophy cum achievement for all I care. The applicant aint his slave boy.

@ bolden.. Ise ni efa ke Jesu..

Ofu obi
Ofu Obi!! cheesy
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Ofu Obi!! cheesy

cheesy
Deyle nwennem?

Longest time.

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
virtuousMe:

Ndu ukwani enyi,
Aje aje o
Oto ofe ni o

Nua o ngbortor eyin cool
Ayin bu ofu ni ebe ni ne cool

Ke bu efa yi?

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
sylvesu:
proudly ukwuani to the core, odogwu abbi osa aje aje, ndiomu otefe, efam bu Sylvester, mbu onye ogume

Nua o okolobie Sylvester
Nbenne, ye meke wo cool

Ayin bu ofu
Ani Ukwanni ga manma

Aje !

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by nisot23(f): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aje sir.....Oto ofe ma.....de le'ode.. ko ma....This brings back memories of NYSC days in Obiaruku...lolzz...those days were really wonderful.
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
nisot23:
Aje sir.....Oto ofe ma..... de le'ode.. ko ma.... This brings back memories of NYSC days in Obiaruku...lolzz...those days were really wonderful.

Hehehe
@bolden, u respond to ur salutation ursef? grin
U served in Obiaruku? Dats nice.. Jux a few kilometrs frm my home town.

Orwu esu nua o, ibu onye ebei gide?
Kebu efa yi eshi?
Welc cool

Ayin bu ofu..

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by jify(f): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow, I'm from umusam precisely but I can't speak, tho i can understand a bit of what's written. Wish I could write and speak.
Re: !!! by nisot23(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Physika:

Hehehe
@bolden, u respond to ur salutation ursef? grin
U served in Obiaruku? Dats nice.. Jux a few kilometrs frm my home town.
Orwu esu nua o, ibu onye ebei gide?
Kebu efa yi eshi?
Welc cool
Ayin bu ofu..
Ofu Obi !

lol....I was only trying to show off my skills grin grin. Yeah I served there and I had a nice time too.
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
nisot23:

lol....I was only trying to show off my skills grin grin. Yeah I served there and I had a nice time too.

cheesy
That is nice.
What part of Nigeria are you from?

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
jify:
Wow, I'm from umusam precisely but I can't speak, tho i can understand a bit of what's written. Wish I could write and speak.

You are welcome to our midst ngbortor.
With time you will be able to do all that, remember Rome was not built in a day. cheesy

Kindly tell us your name cool

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by nisot23(f): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Physika:
cheesy That is nice. What part of Nigeria are you from? Ofu Obi !
I be onye Yoruba
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2015
nisot23:

I be onye Yoruba

Nice one
Good to have you among us

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by Leopardd(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2015
I am not Ukwuani or Ika, but everything you guys wrote here, I read and understood,
Re: !!! by Nomzylicious(f): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Physika:

Nbu onye Ezhionum
Iyu ah
nbu onye ezionum too. Dele?
Re: !!! by Nomzylicious(f): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aje ni, oto ofe ni. Dele unu di?
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Leopardd:
I am not Ukwuani or Ika, but everything you guys wrote here, I read and understood,

Nice one there bro, u are welcome.
Btw, mind telling the house where you are from?

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nomzylicious:
nbu onye ezionum too. Dele?

This is what we call EnglUkwuanni or UkwaunnInglish, whichever way you like it. Lolz

Asa Buchi

Cc Mekzyjoe

1 Like

Re: !!! by Physika(f): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nomzylicious:
Aje ni, oto ofe ni. Dele unu di?

Nua o ngbortor.
Re: !!! by Nomzylicious(f): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Physika:

This is what we call EnglUkwuanni or UkwaunnInglish, whichever way you like it. Lolz

Asa Buchi

Cc Mekzyjoe
lol.

1 Like

Re: !!! by Nomzylicious(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Physika:

Nua o ngbortor.
onyeke anuwom
Re: !!! by Leopardd(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Physika:

Nice one there bro, u are welcome.
Btw, mind telling the house where you are from?

Ofu Obi !

Me, I am a proud Ngwa man, from Obingwa L.G.A, Mgboko.

Otu Obi, Ofu Obi, all means one heart or one mind.

Udo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Things To Note About Urhobo And Itsekiri / Yoruba Poem-ijala / History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.