Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership (19467 Views)

PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by KOLZY(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2015
i read it half way. we've been seeing this type of post lately
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by tolexy007(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2015
b
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by funlord(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2015
grin

Buhari should stop wasting his time trying 2 barter with these so called demons! A swift and far reaching probe of these demons by the efcc would end their careers in demonisation and scare them into being focused! The choice is his 2 make! After all when you eat with demons you need a long spoon!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by kadas01(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Politricks!!
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by BashMe1(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]PDP defectors shud be blamed for the fracas. APC were being gullible.[/size]
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Inca(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2015
The time to take control of the party is NOW!
If things continue to revolve around the party leaders, then what happens to the 'no nonsense' philosophy that was voted for.
Since he belongs to nobody, i think he needs to marshal some smart guys from the North and simply hijack the structures.
Letsmakeitbetter.
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2015
APC is the new joke in town

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by arabianights: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
juicee1:
It's all a northern agenda.

www.lifestyletonight..com

beating your drum and dancing to its tune.
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Everydaeguy(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
keypad1:
[size=20pt] this is land is for sale. check below to see where i built my estate[/size]
huh?!
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by sorom4: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Its a disgrace that APC are using their internal crisis and crass inexperience to ruin and destroy Nigeria. Is this the change we were promised? Currently, we are been taken aback to the periods of chaos and more impunity. God; please come and intervene and make us not to make this premature mistake again!
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by jimi4us: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Bukola the Tinubu slayer. we are behind you. forget those barawo banza.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by keypad1: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Everydaeguy:
huh?!
na so na........do u need a room in my estate?abeg edit that ur comment. typo error dey for my comment.
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Anytime i hear of crisis in APShit; i feel so happy! cheesy
Made my day again!
Really avn fun wit such gud news!
APShitz's a mess!

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Emrys16(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2015
How do you expect a Dullard to be the leader of a political party?
How do you expect Nigeria to grow with a Dullard as the head?
Is this the change you voted for?
God please come to our aid!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by utihumphrey: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2015
shocked as I dey here I won make dem fight smal
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by knowhowk: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2015
God help our great country. For solutions to Infertility and staphylococcus AUREUS call Plants Doctor 08100459321.
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2015
oathman:
when ll dis country be great na sad
i tire oo,
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by mytime24(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Issoki

#coins change

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Firefire(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Anything built on lies and deceit don't last.

Cc: Cleverly, egift grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Firefire(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
APC is the new joke in town

I know tell u ?

Any house built with spit will be destroyed by the dews.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by ipreach: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Firefire:

I know tell u ?

Any house built with spit will be destroyed by the dews.
That is it

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by berrystunn(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2015
we are the APC supporters?

Buhari’s victory since March the party did not do any home work on how to start up.

Nearly 30 days in office, there is no direction on where the change will come from,

am waiting on dollar 1 to 1

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by fasbat(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by babamoha(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Apc was built on a foundation of lie and deceit
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by RAKLAS(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
visit www.wapblade.com for latest Apps, Games and many more.! We made it easy for u to download and explore
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Dahnify70(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
This is what you get when you have a coming together of bunch of betrayers, liers, self centered and greedy politicians.

The CHANGE has come.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by bidex(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2015

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by dangerman1(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
APC told us it was change,but they never bother to explain to us what kind of change...is it change for good or for bad,with recent event I doubt if this change is for good.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Rapbender(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
it's gradually unfolding. the rivalries, bitches in apc are far worse than those in GEJ's govt.

sai CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Lionsclaw: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
If the writer of this article is on NL and viewing the comments, hear me good. You are a fool!
You are suggesting that Buhari should meddle in NASS just because a group of grown men are acting like babies? Whatever your ostrish approach meant it sucks. Do you know what it means for a govt institution to be independent? All this nonsense talk about party being supreme in the pdp days is crap. For goodness sake Nigeria's democracy is evolving for the better and that it was so yesterday does not mean it will continue same way today. Yes they are fighting, so what? Every child who wants to walk must stumble and fall several times and even sustain injuries. This is the revolution for a better NASS and consequent entrenching of the supremacy of the constitution of the fed republic over some yeye 2yrs old party.
Mr Writer mind yourself and stop advising the president to be a godfather
Re: 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Rom 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(KJV)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Kingsley Obiora As CBN Deputy Governor / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / Buhari Presides Over An Emergency Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.