Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan (6750 Views)

. / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / AC Technician At Sumal -ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Adele200(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Sumal Foods Limited is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the Sumalfoods group; as well as for a number of leading companies under their own names Yalefoods and Vitalfoods.

Well known products include Digestive, Malted Milk, Robot gum, Drops, and etc. Enjoyed across Nigeria, SUMALFOODS products are also exported to neighboring countries. The Company buys the very best raw materials available in the market and then processes them through the most effective machinery.

Sumal Foods Limited is currently recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Graphic Designer

Qualification

-B.Sc/BA HND in relevant courses
-HND, OND, Technical College Certificate or Trade Test Certificate

Skills Required:

-Excellent skill In graphic designing.
-Web designing skill
-IT marketing skill
-The person must be creative (I.e. able to think out of the box ideas)
-The candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision.

Job Title: Quality Controller Supervisor

Qualification

-Candidate must possess B.Sc/HND in relevant course, such as:
-Food Science and Technology
-Biology
-Previous experience will be an advantage

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click Here to apply online
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Mintayo(m): 3:38am On Jun 27, 2015
How is it like working with summal? Anyone has an idea, in terms of salary package and all other rumination?
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Adele200(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Mintayo:
How is it like working with summal? Anyone has an idea, in terms of salary package and all other rumination?
I don't actually have exact figures, but it's surely an highly attractive company from my findings. More so, the cost of living around Ibadan is lower compared to that of Lagos. These are things to consider not really the "big figures"
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by idoghorluck(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Adele200:

I don't actually have exact figures, but it's surely an highly attractive company from my findings. More so, the cost of living around Ibadan is lower compared to that of Lagos. These are things to consider not really the "big figures"
no email address online yet they said apply online. Na wa oh
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Edmomd(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
I once worked there. Just don't expect much from them. Sumal is a big company that's meant for the foreigners and not Nigerians. But if what u really want is experience, give it a trial. You will not regret it. In terms of renumeration...... Zero.
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Adele200(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Edmomd:
I once worked there. Just don't expect much from them. Sumal is a big company that's meant for the foreigners and not Nigerians. But if what u really want is experience, give it a trial. You will not regret it. In terms of renumeration...... Zero.
Thanks for the insightful comment
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by fuwatayo(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Edmomd:
Yea, u are right. I have worked there b/4 too. They are making a huge profit bt a very little pay for there workers. Moreover, the way they treat their workers there is like slaves.
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Mintayo(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2015
fuwatayo:

Yea, u are right. I have worked there b/4 too. They are making a huge profit bt a very little pay for there workers. Moreover, the way they treat their workers there is like slaves.
I guess the company is owned by the Lebanese,right?
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2015
fuwatayo:

Seconded... Run for your life... I dunno if regulatory bodies have ever checked Dat place... The working environment is hell ...
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by fuwatayo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mintayo:

I guess the company is owned by the Lebanese,right?
Yea. Bt sm1 can go there for experience sake. Since our country's labour market has turn to d number of experience u hv.
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by Adele200(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
fuwatayo:

Yea. Bt sm1 can go there for experience sake. Since our country's labour market has turn to d number of experience u hv.
You're right, the experience acquired will be valuable for one's next level.
Re: Latest Job Vacancies At Sumal Foods Limited Ibadan by oluwatunde1984(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
When is the closing date for the application

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Some Errors Occur" Issue During Biometric Process / Conoil Is Accepting C.vs / Vacancy At Unaab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.