Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (44385 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Idiataqueen(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Wenti concern me.

Ftc
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by sdindan: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Tell them. MY PDP gave u a GREEK GIFT. remember TROY.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Regret letter grin
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Rapbender(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
lmao! APC will spend much time battling off their in-house rivalries before considering their national objectives
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Rapbender(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
idiotas! i regret voting them

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by whytet01(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
we are watching
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by hadura29(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
He knows what he's doing...

#nigeriawillbegreatagain
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by simpleseyi: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
I hope Saraki and Dongoyaro are reading how Buhari is currently dealing with the politicized DSS. Buhari is a trained military strategist. He knows how to deal with his enemies at the right time. Saraki still has several cases with EFCC including embezzling Kwara State money, running down Trade Bank, running down Societe Generale Bank, Intercontinental Bank ex-MD also mentioned Saraki. Ali Ndume has a case of terrorism and boko haram sponsorship at Federal High Court. Cases can be re-opened any time. Ask Buruji Kashamu, he has experience in pay-back punishment.

We warned Jonathan, he did not listen; instead he believed his SS and SE brothers only. We warn the spokewoman of the DSS, she did not listen, instead, she turned herself into PDP spokewoman. We warn Buruji Kashamu to stop abusing Obasanjo, he did not listen, instead he said Jonathan is his messiah. We warned Bode George not to toy with Tinubu, he said that he, Bode George is second to God, we all know how many months he spent in Kirikiri minimum security prison. Now, we are warning Saraki. Ask Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Umaru Dikko and others what Buhari did to them in 1984. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by MKO4ever(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2015
hefty4real:
But I thought FG has banned the consumption of locally made ogogoro angry

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
You just a clown

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Hormoniyi(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2015
What about chief whip position,your hand tied also for you not to announce the man for the position.the last time i read about this,prof sola adeyeye was choosen by south west caucus,but you know this man belongs to pro lawan group...continu so gbo

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by tjisadinoyi(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
VERY SHAMLES AND HOPELES SET OF LEADERS. I HATE THEM ALL.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
opiloper:
Stop being negative
You didn't tell me this when Pdp was in Power!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by GreenT: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
oladele97:

but u can appreciate Tinubu for orchestrating a change
if Tinubu appoint VP, and the party decide to choose who become sp or speaker what is wrong
if u are not hearing from Lai Muhammad DAT means u are not following

Yes it is wrong for him to choose individual, he can only make open suggestion based on zoning to reflect balance of power. As a good leader give people or group of people level playing ground, with that you will be respected for life.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by nicedk: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Bukola you are on your own, as far as i am concern your days are number in that house, you can preside over a divided house and have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by odyx: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2015
A close look at saraki responds makes a lot of sense were free democratic laws are followed. Let the senate handle their issues, APC should just be like a guild and advice were necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Rilwayne001: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by GreenT: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
odyx:
A close look at saraki responds makes a lot of sense were free democratic laws are followed. Let the senate handle their issues, APC should just be like a guild and advice were necessary.

The truth !!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by frisky2good(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
The only uniting factor in the APC agenda "hatred for GEJ", after that, it's just a bunch of "same old thieves" thinking of how to milk us dry. A man that has been trying to be president for about 12 years finally got the chance and he's telling us he just resumed office and he needs time. Time to do what? He should have started consultations over his ministerial nominees since the day GEJ conceded defeat. It's not his first time of holding that position so why is he behaving like a learner? Even the drunkard (as APC e-rats call him) that the baton "fell" into his hands wasn't as dull as this dullard (as TANoids call the new man). He hit the ground running that I began to wonder if he was the one that made Yar'adua sick. Anyway, if you take a thief's hands, a prostitutes legs, an slowpoke's trunk then crown it with a mad man's head and expect to create a decent human being, you need to have your head examined. 3 weeks into a regime that promised to squeeze honey out of rock, we have started turning to God for deliverance.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by overlord77: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
https://mobile.twitter.com/rubiconlex/status/614189043866185728

Read letter below:

This party called APC.are learners. A whole.two months with full salary and all they have achieved is show us their mannerless selves. It's about time we dumped the party system and elect officials by merit. To hell with godfatherism and winner takes all methods
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by overlord77: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
frisky2good:
The only uniting factor in the APC agenda "hatred for GEJ", after that, it's just a bunch of "same old thieves" thinking of how to milk us dry. A man that has been trying to be president for about 12 years finally got the chance and he's telling us he just resumed office and he needs time. Time to do what? He should have started consultations over his ministerial nominees since the day GEJ conceded defeat. It's not his first time of holding that position so why is he behaving like a learner? Even the drunkard (as APC e-rats call him) that the baton "fell" into his hands wasn't as dull as this dullard (as TANoids call the new man). He hit the ground running that I began to wonder if he was the one that made Yar'adua sick. Anyway, if you take a thief's hands, a prostitutes legs, an slowpoke's trunk then crown it with a mad man's head and expect to create a decent human being, you need to have your head examined. 3 weeks into a regime that promised to squeeze honey out of rock, we have started turning to God for deliverance.

Thank you sir

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by NewNigeriaMind: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Hormoniyi:
What about chief whip position,your hand tied also for you not to announce the man for the position.the last time i read about this,prof sola adeyeye was choosen by south west caucus,but you know this man belongs to pro lawan group...continu so gbo

Don't mind the idiot, he didn't announce the position of the chief whip because the caucus form the south west aligned with the party position. The only region he cannot influence is the south west hence he cannot impose his candidate like he did for the north.

I whole so called unity in the north is a lie when the it comes to the individuals sharing power. If the senate presidency was zoned to the SW we wouldn't be having the problem cause the Lagos man is no different from the Ogun man. While Akume and Saraki are from the north central they cannot work together cause of greed, even in the North east, the individual players will not speak with one voice.

The time the north unites is when the south is involved.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by newguy1(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki is what a politician should be like calculative, ambitious and educated. But he is not for d masses and that is where he lost my respect.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by queensmith: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
I'm confused, can anyone explain to me how exactly these leadership positions are normally filled.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by mployer(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:
I hope Saraki and Dongoyaro are reading how Buhari is currently dealing with the politicized DSS. Buhari is a trained military strategist. He knows how to deal with his enemies at the right time. Saraki still has several cases with EFCC including embezzling Kwara State money, running down Trade Bank, running down Societe Generale Bank, Intercontinental Bank ex-MD also mentioned Saraki. Ali Ndume has a case of terrorism and boko haram sponsorship at Federal High Court. Cases can be re-opened any time. Ask Buruji Kashamu, he has experience in pay-back punishment.

We warned Jonathan, he did not listen; instead he believed his SS and SE brothers only. We warn the spokewoman of the DSS, she did not listen, instead, she turned herself into PDP spokewoman. We warn Buruji Kashamu to stop abusing Obasanjo, he did not listen, instead he said Jonathan is his messiah. We warned Bode George not to toy with Tinubu, he said that he, Bode George is second to God, we all know how many months he spent in Kirikiri minimum security prison. Now, we are warning Saraki. Ask Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Umaru Dikko and others what Buhari did to them in 1984. A word is enough for the wise.

Bro find a comfortable place and sit down grin

We warned Tinubu of impostors when he was luring everybody to APC but he did not listen.

We Warned him when he formed ally with the North that they will kick him out but he did not listen.

we warned you all shouting change that you are in for 'one chance' but you did not listen.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by illiad: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2015
lurther:
The machiavelli of our time.

One calculated action for one day. Another calculated action for another day.

How can Tinubu appoint the vice president, senate president, deputy senate president, House of Rep's speaker, HOR deputy speaker and the national presiding officers? In a country of more than 100 ethnic groups, one man would want to appoint all elective posts.

I can authoritatively deduce from the recent happenings in the APC, Buhari is 100percent aware and tacitly supporting this moves. No one man can lord of Nigeria. Saraki is actually doing some people Bidding somewhere, some place. The plan is to decimate Tinubu.

Where is Lai Mohammed? The same man that came out on TV to say that Buhari is not APC leader. Lai Mohammed doesn't speak for APC again? Has he suddenly gone dumb? Not heard from him for a long time now.

Lolz
The situation on ground overwhelmed him.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by kemioo77(f): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
lurther:

How can Tinubu appoint the vice president, senate president, deputy senate president, House of Rep's speaker, HOR deputy speaker and the national presiding officers? In a country of more than 100 ethnic groups, one man would want to appoint all elective posts..... True talk

I can authoritatively deduce from the recent happenings in the APC, Buhari is 100percent aware and tacitly supporting this moves. No one man can lord of Nigeria. Saraki is actually doing some people Bidding somewhere, some place. The plan is to decimate Tinubu.

Where is Lai Mohammed? The same man that came out on TV to say that Buhari is not APC leader. Lai Mohammed doesn't speak for APC again? Has he suddenly gone dumb? Not heard from him for a long time now.
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by 1Dray(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

Just listen to yourself, how bigoted one can be. You mentioned Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Umaru Dikko and you failed to mention at least one of your numerous kinsmen that were also jailed and even died in jail. Every single word you drop up there stinks of bigotry.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by amacastel: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
What bukola is doing is leader like the party can only request the geopolitical zone of house principal leaders not choosing whom they are going to be according to the constitution the members of the house will chose whom their leaders will be
Is just like the school chose sug president and other principal officers for the students in the university is not done any where tinubu should understand that nigeria is not lagos state he choose everything including market leader nigeria is vast. Besides no be only him spend money during election Atiku , amechi,rochas spend money took he should not lite fire in his own farm cos is going burn his sweat . Then he will loose his respect and affluence
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by akpet2: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Your hatred for Tinubu(d man dat sent GEJ to otuoke Lol) will not kill you soon.
lurther:

How can Tinubu appoint the vice president, senate president, deputy senate president, House of Rep's speaker, HOR deputy speaker and the national presiding officers? In a country of more than 100 ethnic groups, one man would want to appoint all elective posts.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Rexology: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
vedaxcool:
you are traitor dazz all. He should keep poking the bear, till we launch our counter attack

Who are the "WE"?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by seedorfg(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
o ye kio ge owo yen danu ni
Re: Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" by Rotimi47: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki surely know what he is doing because he told his close associates and some party leaders that he I'd scared of lawan and allowing him to hold any sensitive position is like telling your enemy to watch your back after handing him your loaded gun .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.