Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Failed My Final Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Failed My Final Exams (7268 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 2:33am On Jul 04, 2015
autocorrect:

do ur sch write make up Exams?

yeah they do I will redo it later on this year
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by autocorrect(m): 2:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah they do I will redo it later on this year
Ok success Ahead, dt means U dnt av NYSC @ hrt this yr
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2015
autocorrect:

Ok success Ahead, dt means U dnt av NYSC @ hrt this yr

yeah I do (: have you served?
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by autocorrect(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I do (: have you served?
I haven't Dear sad but av graduated sha.. wia r u?
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
autocorrect:

I haven't Dear sad but av graduated sha.. wia r u?

in a secret location! wink do you think you will serve or will you abandon it and go into work
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by tuk2ato(m): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2015
We have a president that had F9 in maths, it isn't the end of the world dear. In btw, which school is that undecided.
Gurgle:

in a secret location! wink do you think you will serve or will you abandon it and go into work

1 Like

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 2:11am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
We have a president that had F9 in maths, it isn't the end of the world dear. In btw, which school is that undecided.

who!

I wouldn't reveal it here
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by tuk2ato(m): 2:21am On Jul 05, 2015
The current president of Nigeria.
Gurgle:

who!

I wouldn't reveal it here
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 2:32am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
The current president of Nigeria.

oh. I cant even comment on that sha before I receive a permanent ban

but suffice it to say I don't think my case is comparable with his
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by tuk2ato(m): 2:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Which kind ban. It is public knowledge now. Don't tell me you didn't see his statement of results during PDP-APC BROUHAHA. Don't worry, you will be fine. There are no classmates in life, only course mates.
Gurgle:

oh. I cant even comment on that sha before I receive a permanent ban

but suffice it to say I don't think my case is comparable with his
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Which kind ban. It is public knowledge now. Don't tell me you didn't see his statement of results during PDP-APC BROUHAHA. Don't worry, you will be fine. There are no classmates in life, only course mates.

LOL what does the bolded mean? im sure it something very profound but I cant figure it out

I love the way our country has embraced the English language
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by tuk2ato(m): 3:06am On Jul 05, 2015
The emboldened letters are for emphasis. You are not happy repeating a class or course because your classmates have graduated. It's just to encourage you to forget about your so-called mates, and forge on. You will catch up and even overtake some, such is life. smiley
Gurgle:

LOL what does the bolded mean? im sure it something very profound but I cant figure it out

I love the way our country has embraced the English language
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 3:12am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
The emboldened letters are for emphasis. You are not happy repeating a class or course because your classmates have graduated. It's just to encourage you to forget about your so-called mates, and forge on. You will catch up and even overtake some, such is life. smiley

ah I see. thanks a lot! yeah I have come to realize that. never thought I would behind others of my set but it can only point to great things ahead

how come youre being so REASONABLE here but so disagreeable in the other thread. its like talking to 2 different people

1 Like

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by tuk2ato(m): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2015
REASONABLE is different from disagreeable wink. I wish to meet this personality I have been so disagreeable with.
Gurgle:

ah I see. thanks a lot! yeah I have come to realize that. never thought I would behind others of my set but it can only point to great things ahead

how come youre being so REASONABLE here but so disagreeable in the other thread. its like talking to 2 different people
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 3:22am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
REASONABLE is different from disagreeable wink. I wish to meet this personality I have been so disagreeable with.

you have started again
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by tuk2ato(m): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Yes I have. Again I would like to meet this personality. Any SNS I can keep in touch? IG, fb or any undecided
Gurgle:

you have started again
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 3:33am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Yes I have. Again I would like to meet this personality. Any SNS I can keep in touch? IG, fb or any undecided

pm me
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by tuk2ato(m): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2015
That's being REASONABLE. I have sent the pm, hope you have seen it?
Gurgle:

pm me
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by isacolukay(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
You did not fail my dear. You just got another opportunity to rewrite it. Make sure u dust up your books and get it done asap.
I got ejected from the college of engineering for academic incompetence at the end of my fourth year. I hopped on to Medicine and failed my MBBS exams. Undeterred, I went in for sciences and I flunked it again after two extra years. I sulked for 5 years and thought that was the end of life. But here I am again preparing to write JAMB again next year.

Bottom line:
1. You are not a failure until you stop trying.
2. Don't cry over spilt milk as the time spent crying could be used to get yourself back on track.

5 Likes

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
isacolukay:
You did not fail my dear. You just got another opportunity to rewrite it. Make sure u dust up your books and get it done asap.
I got ejected from the college of engineering for academic incompetence at the end of my fourth year. I hopped on to Medicine and failed my MBBS exams. Undeterred, I went in for sciences and I flunked it again after two extra years. I sulked for 5 years and thought that was the end of life. But here I am again preparing to write JAMB again next year.

Bottom line:
1. You are not a failure until you stop trying.
2. Don't cry over spilt milk as the time spent crying could be used to get yourself back on track.

Wow thanks for your advice. thanks a lot

and well done for continuing to try

what are you going to read, if I may ask?
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by isacolukay(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Wow thanks for your advice. thanks a lot

and well done for continuing to try

what are you going to read, if I may ask?

Mathematics hopefully.
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 6:02am On Jul 07, 2015
isacolukay:

Mathematics hopefully.

that's good. good luck on the exam!!
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by mickey45: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:
If anyone had told me 5 yrs ago that this would be happening to me I would have call them a liar

Wao....

I'll only advice you check to see what part of the factors were your fault.
If there's any, what'll you do abt them?

The ones that are not your's, how will you surmount them?

Plus next time you're not up to an exam, it's better u see ur course-adviser n tell him to help you de-register the course. Better to re-write d exam without having it affecting your CGPA adversely.
Btw, I schooled in Federal Uni. N this is assuming the system's similar.

Its also not d end of the world.
Was it George Bush or Bill Clinton that said
To the first class students; "those of you who received honours, awards and
distinctions, I say well done.
And to the C students, I say
you, too, can be president of the United States.

Finally, you weren't re-directed to go start over another course, I had a classmate who was returned to 200 level in another faculty wen his failure got too bad and that was in final year of a five yrs course.

1 Like

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
mickey45:

I'll only advice you check to see what part of the factors were your fault.
If there's any, what'll you do abt them?

The ones that are not your's, how will you surmount them?

Plus next time you're not up to an exam, it's better u see ur course-adviser n tell him to help you de-register the course. Better to re-write d exam without having it affecting your CGPA adversely.
Btw, I schooled in Federal Uni. N this is assuming the system's similar.

Its also not d end of the world.
Was it George Bush or Bill Clinton that said
To the first class students; "those of you who received honours, awards and
distinctions, I say well done.
And to the C students, I say
you, too, can be president of the United States.

Finally, you weren't re-directed to go start over another course, I had a classmate who was returned to 200 level in another faculty wen his failure got too bad and that was in final year of a five yrs course.

Thanks for your input.

Yeah I should have withdrawn from the course a long time ago to clear my head but I was in a bad state of mind then. I didn't really have any direction

Thanks a lot, I appreciate all your advice
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gurgle:
If anyone had told me 5 yrs ago that this would be happening to me I would have call them a liar

Wao....
Pick ur sef up & try again. Thomas Edison failed 999 times b4 his invention. With d right attitude you ll go places.

1 Like

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Pick ur sef up & try again. Thomas Edison failed 999 times b4 his invention. With d right attitude you ll go places.

thanks a lot. wishing you Edison's success and more

1 Like

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gurgle:

thanks a lot. wishing you Edison's success and more
U re welcome
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by AreaFada2: 3:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Wao....

Keep you head up dear.
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Gurgle(f): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

Keep you head up dear.

Thank you, area father Sir.
Re: I Failed My Final Exams by Kaydz(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Gurgle:
If anyone had told me 5 yrs ago that this would be happening to me I would have called them a liar

Wao....
well, these things happen, and it doesn't mean you are not good enough. Everybody has a story to tell, and fortunately enough, you have a chance to tell us another story when you pass the exams again. Success in all your endeavors

2 Likes

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by EazyMoh(m): 1:18am On Jul 23, 2015
that's how I failed Law & Management II one useless 2unit borrowed course in my final semester! I had to wait till the following year, deferred 1st semester then waited for the 2nd. it was really depressing. but thank God its just a course, some people had to drop out or even worst. pray you get good job ASAP after grad.

1 Like

Re: I Failed My Final Exams by jackpot(f): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Take solace, dear. One day, all these things will be over. No condition, they say, is permanent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology,okitipupa. / Aaua Admission List For 2010/2011 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.