Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis (1002 Views)

Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc / Data Analysis For Academic And Business Research At Your Fingertips / Training on Eviews, Advanced Excel for Data Analysis for Economics Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by INTROVERT(f): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2015
I am writing a thesis on "Energy consumption and Economic growth in Nigeria: An empirical analysis" and I currently stuck with my analysis of data. using the endogenous growth theory as my theoretical framework I have data from 1980-2013 on: GPD as the independent variable and; electricity consumption, coal consumption, natural gas consumption, petroleum consumption as my dependant variables together with Labour (L) and total fixed capital formation(TFCF) as my K.

I wonder if there is any genius here who is very good with EVIEWS to run the cointegration analysis and inteprete results robustly like the ADF, t stats, f stats, Rsquare, Rcap, hsaios GRANGER CASUALITY, Phillips Peron tests. Etc etc for a SMALL fee.

Thanks.

CC. Mods Lalasticlala
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by demmy0325(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2015
U really expectin fp..?.. undecided
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by steffans(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Introvert.. So u are writing ur thesis.. And I see u everywhere...
Even b4 an OP finishes posting his topic.. U have already registered ur presence.. Nawa oo!

Back to d topic: I wish u all d best in your thesis and endeavours!

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Data analyst expert over to you guys.
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by chachanga: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
she just dey take Nland kill time anyways...

Introv...if the guys here chicken out on you....try other forums or olx etc since you've attached the clause of "small-fee"

best of luck wiv it
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by babate3e(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
I am writing a thesis on "Energy consumption and Economic growth in Nigeria: An empirical analysis" and I currently stuck with my analysis of data. using the endogenous growth theory as my theoretical framework I have data from 1980-2013 on: GPD as the independent variable and; electricity consumption, coal consumption, natural gas consumption, petroleum consumption as my dependant variables together with Labour (L) and total fixed capital formation(TFCF) as my K.

I wonder if there is any genius here who is very good with EVIEWS to run the cointegration analysis and inteprete results robustly like the ADF, t stats, f stats, Rsquare, Rcap, hsaios GRANGER CASUALITY, Phillips Peron tests. Etc etc for a SMALL fee.

Thanks.

CC. Mods Lalasticlala
Am an economist, i should be able to help. Send me a PM
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by Martiyu(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Thanks.

CC. Mods Lalasticlala

GDP is a left hand variable so it ought to be the dependent variable yl the other ones should be referred to as the independent variables.
I stand to be corrected

Back to the topic, mail me on martiyu4real@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by KINGOZEK(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Wonderful let me get a clear view of your variables, dependent and independent. Can do that but not for small fee as you stated.
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by Edwardhead(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
yaaawwwn
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by Seunvense(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Waiting for economic gurus
Re: Urgent Help With Eviews/stata Data Analysis by shogat(m): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2015
I can do this proficiently

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Result Of The Century (photo) / This Is A Small Challenge For Intelligent Brains / If You Think You Know Organic Chemistry Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.