Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics (4443 Views)

Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by kay29000(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
On the scene of her upcoming video, All Eyes on You, Nicki Minaj shared this pic, where she puts her voluptuous boobs on display.

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by hefty4real(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Op I'm still looking 4 the BIG u put behind the boobs
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by axiliborha(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2015
angry and the open you wrote that she did angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by kay29000(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2015
hefty4real:
angry angry angry angry
Op I'm still looking 4 the BIG u put behind the boobs

I guess you were expecting to see this kind of boobs...There is a difference between BIG and Large.

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by kay29000(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2015
axiliborha:
angry and the open you wrote that she did angry

Please speak English.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by axiliborha(f): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2015
kay29000:

Please speak English.
how can I speak... There is no voice note here..... You need to be taught how to write better English oga corrector.... Your father was an English teacher but you don't know the difference between speaking and writing....SHAME...abeg clear road...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by kay29000(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2015
axiliborha:
how can I speak... There is no voice note here..... You need to be taught how to write better English oga corrector.... Your father was an English teacher but you don't know the difference between speaking and writing....SHAME...abeg clear road...mtcheww

Okay ma. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Big Boobs On Display In This Recent Pics by baggz: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Girlfriend Stella Maxwell P0se T0pless / The World Is Laughing At Us, Jidenna Says, After Africa Was Disgraced In London. / Did Dr. Sid's Wife Simi Just Confirm Their Marriage Is Over? [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.