Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. (2010 Views)

‘when I First Met Ebuka I Didn’t Like Him, I Thought He Was Arrogant’ -banky W / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Brandy / Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy’s House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. by bercarray(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2015
One my favourite female artiste brandy norwood posted on her blog how much she misses micheal jackson and how she fainted the first day she met him and shared it on facebook.
When I was 17, my
producer at the time,
Rodney Jerkins was also
working with Michael
Jackson and he knew
how badly I wanted to
meet him. So he says,
’Would you like to come
and meet Michael?’ I’m
like, ’Are you serious?
Of course I want to
meet Michael Jackson!
Where do I meet you?'
So we go to the studio
and my heart is beating
so fast at this point,
I’m like, ’Oh my God. It’s
happening. We’re about
to open the door and
he’s going to be in
there.’ Me and my
brother Ray J walk in
and I’m looking at him
like, ’Oh my God. This is
Michael Jackson,’ and I
fainted, blacked out —
like seriously blacked
out!! (Who does that!?)
So they end up fanning
me and getting me
together and Michael
asks 'Brandy are you
okay?' and I'm like 'Oh
my God, he knows my
name!' He hugged me
and he was just so nice
and sweet and it was
something that I will
never EVER forget.
I love you Michael and I
miss you!!
www.thenextbrandyblog.com/i-miss-you-michael-?utm_content=buffer9b1f5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

These oyinbo people sef just dy make me laff,how u go faint on top say you meet person, e fit happen for naija? I doubt it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. by absoluteSuccess: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2015
I promise to faint the day I meet Dbanj.
Re: Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. by bercarray(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I promise to faint the day I meet Dbanj.
*smirks* dbanj? Wetin dey im body wey go move u to dat extent?

1 Like

Re: Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. by absoluteSuccess: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
bercarray:
*smirks* dbanj? Wetin dey im body wey go move u to dat extent?
cheesy, he need to feel the Jackson's stroke.
Re: Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. by odirar: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh i wish i meet him while alive! Now its the time for the world to adore me like Michael jackson because i am now his replacement.
Re: Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. by Mbpetrol: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Laide Bakare's Shopping Spree In US / Majid Michel & Wife To Renew Wedding Vow In August / Why Did The Wax Museum Do R. Kelly Like This Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.