Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Versata Level 1 Support Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Versata Level 1 Support Job (28381 Views)

IT Support Job At FLID / IT Technical Support Job Opens At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC / Pls I Need An IT Support Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello All,

Please view this invite, it's an excellent opportunity to get paid to work from home.

Just ensure that you have above average computer skills

with excellent oral and written English language profficiency

https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=o7xb1fwA&s=Anna

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dem dey write SCAM on billboard advertising/forehead undecided embarassed.Make pipu plunge into the trap b4 dey knw say nah shark infested water sad undecided
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
eleko1:
Dem dey write SCAM on billboard advertising/forehead undecided embarassed.Make pipu plunge into the trap b4 dey knw say nah shark infested water sad undecided

What is this one talking about.

Has anyone asked you for money? Did you bother to click the link and see for your self?

Try using Google search engine for once, and see that the world has left you behind in your ignorance.

Google "Versata employees review" and see for yourself.

So if I also tell you that Elance and Upwork formerly oDesk exists, you will still doubt me.

Do a proper research and give me feedback.

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
There are some pipu u can scam with ur sweet mouth.Keep deceiving urself.
Kingsleyinfo:

What is this one talking about.

Has anyone asked you for money? Did you bother to click the link and see for your self?

Try using Google search engine for once, and see that the world has left you behind in your ignorance.

Google Versata employees review and see for yourself.

So if I also tell you that Elance, Odesk and Upwork exists, you will still doubt me.

Do a proper research and give me feedback.

MUMU. undecided

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
eleko1:
There are some pipu u can scam with ur sweet mouth.Keep deceiving urself.MUMU. undecided

Please run along, I really don't have time for "phone clutching" children today. cheesy cheesy

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ode.I knw ur type.Come to Marina/Apongbon(Elephant house) on Mon/Fri btw 8am/6pm and see the 'children clutching phone'with ur miserable lifestyle.Ole
Kingsleyinfo:

Please run along, I really don't have time for "phone clutching" children today. cheesy cheesy

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
eleko1:
Ode.I knw ur type.Come to Marina/Apongbon(Elephant house) on Mon/Fri btw 8am/6pm and see the 'children clutching phone'with ur miserable lifestyle.Ole

Thank you sir.

I still don't get why you're this pained!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, do a research, at least the Opera mini on your phone can still access Google... grin grin grin

To those who have silently used the link, let me drop my two cents.

1. This is not a quick way to make money.

2. If you have ever used Elance or Upwork, then you already know what's expected in a virtual work environment.

3. Your system must have a working webcam, please phone camera does not count cheesy cheesy

4. Get ready for a rigorous recruitment process, which will end with a paid trial week.

5. You will be required to sit on your computer for eight (cool solid hours, so if you are not disciplined, don't bother applying.

6. Your computer skills must be above average. You must have an idea of how computers/software work in general.

7. Excellent customer service skills is also a major requirement.

If you clicked the link, you should already see some of this information.

Again please note, this is not an opprtunity for quick money or job, be sure it is what you want to do, otherwise you won't make it past the recruitment stage.

Disclaimer: I am not a representative of any firm, this information was put out for informational purpose only. Apply at your own risk.
I am tired of that ignorant buffon up there... undecided

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pained?I dnt think U knw me @ all.Even If the biz u are marketing is ok/not scam(I knw scam biz when I see one and I doubt ur sincere).Ur problem is that U dnt knw how to talk to potential customer.U need help.U are goat
Kingsleyinfo:

Thank you sir.

I still don't get why you're this pained!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, do a research, at least the Opera mini on your phone can still access Google... grin grin grin

To those who have silently used the link, let me drop my two cents.

1. This is not a quick way to make money.

2. If you have ever used Elance or Upwork, then you already know what's expected in a virtual work environment.

3. Your system must have a working webcam, please phone camera does not count cheesy cheesy

4. Get ready for a rigorous recruitment process, which will end with a paid trial week.

5. You will be required to sit on your computer for eight (cool solid hours, so if you are not disciplined, don't bother applying.

6. Your computer skills must be above average. You must have an idea of how computers/software work in general.

7. Excellent customer service skills is also a major requirement.

If you clicked the link, you should already see some of this information.

Again please note, this is not an opprtunity for quick money or job, be sure it is what you want to do, otherwise you won't make it past the recruitment stage.

Disclaimer: I am not a representative of any firm, this information was put out for informational purpose only. Apply at your own risk.
I am tired of that ignorant buffon up there... undecided
ole
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin Apply @ ur own Risk grin angry cheesy angry grin oleeeeeeeee.why dnt u post dis b4.see ur life undecided.Thief.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
eleko1:
grin Apply @ ur own Risk grin angry cheesy angry grin oleeeeeeeee.why dnt u post dis b4.see ur life undecided.Thief.

See me see local trouble oh cheesy cheesy

Wetin I wan use your wretched money take do na? cheesy cheesy

I put that disclaimer to shut ignoramus like yourself who won't do their due diligence before posting.

Go educate yourself, I don't need to know you personally, but if you think the way you type, then you deserve an award for crass s.tupidity
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
eleko1:
Pained?I dnt think U knw me @ all.Even If the biz u are marketing is ok/not scam(I knw scam biz when I see one and I doubt ur sincere).Ur problem is that U dnt knw how to talk to potential customer.U need help.U are goatole

Now let me educate you how to detect a scam job offer.

1. When the job role is ambiguous, be very careful.

2. When the company doesn't have a website or you cannot find any info relating to them on Google, yet they claim to pay good money, run away.

3. When the job seems too easy to do and the recruitment process doesn't follow standard procedure, plus you are given a general interview that doesn't relate to the job profile, then it's definetely a scam.

4. Every big company has been reviewed on glassdoor or indeed.com, if you can't find their review from former employees then run for your life.

I am always against any form of scam, and this is not me marketing the company, because I really sucl at that, but when ignorant people try to use their short sightedness and low IQ to argue facts, I feel the need to educate them properly.

Visit Linkedin and search the company's name and Profile. Then follow up with Google, and finally use Whois.com to verify their domain name. "www.versata.com". Please if you must dispute an idea, at least have fact to back up your claim. stop being ignorant of the workings of a global world.

If my fellow Nigerian has taken the pain to click the link first before talking, he wouldn't feel the need to cover up his ignorance by typing rubbish.

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cretin. Why dnt u 'put' the disclaimer b4 now?U are looking for easy prey to scam.'International criminal' I sight U thief.
Kingsleyinfo:

See me see local trouble oh cheesy cheesy

Wetin I wan use your wretched money take do na? cheesy cheesy

I put that disclaimer to shut ignoramus like yourself who won't do their due diligence before posting.

Go educate yourself, I don't need to know you personally, but if you think the way you type, then you deserve an award for crass s.tupidity
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
U aren't one of them.It is not scam.Why dnt u 'put'/warn Ur potential customer bout the risk involved?U are a criminal..so peep using linkedin can't 'SNAP'/SCAM?I pity U.
Kingsleyinfo:

Now let me educate you how to detect a scam job offer.

1. When the job role is ambiguous, be very careful.

2. When the company doesn't have a website or you cannot find any info relating to them on Google, yet they claim to pay good money, run away.

3. When the job seems too easy to do and the recruitment process doesn't follow standard procedure, plus you are given a general interview that doesn't relate to the job profile, then it's definetely a scam.

4. Every big company has been reviewed on glassdoor or indeed.com, if you can't find their review from former employees then run for your life.

I am always against any form of scam, and this is not me marketing the company, because I really sucl at that, but when ignorant people try to use their short sightedness and low IQ to argue facts, I feel the need to educate them properly.

Visit Linkedin and search the company's name and Profile. Then follow up with Google, and finally use Whois.com to verify their domain name. "www.versata.com". Please if you must dispute an idea, at least have fact to back up your claim. stop being ignorant of the workings of a global world.

If my fellow Nigerian has taken the pain to click the link first before talking, he wouldn't feel the need to cover up his ignorance by typing rubbish.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
If u aren't one of them/u mean well,why dnt u 'put' warning/risk behind ur Scam biz undecided.All u type here amount to rubbish.U dnt put ur fellow pipu in shark infested water(SCAM)and later play innocent.OLe grin
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
eleko1:
If u aren't one of them/u mean well,why dnt u 'put' warning/risk behind ur Scam biz undecided.All u type here amount to rubbish.U dnt put ur fellow pipu in shark infested water(SCAM)and later play innocent.OLe grin

I can see how far you are willing to go to cover your ignorance, please don't let me stop you grin grin

You have not been able to prove me wrong, other than the rantings of an 'agbero' you havn't made much sense.

Please tell nairaland how I plan to make money from it?

Please also visit scamadvisor.com and type the name of the company, then post the screenshot for us to see here, so I can verify your'e not a 'Phone clutching child' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please continue displaying your ignorance, your'e making for very good comic relief this evening. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kingsley please I jus applied.. Did you say you have been extended a contract by versata
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bennyzino:
Kingsley please I jus applied.. Did you say you have been extended a contract by versata

I am on trial at the moment.

My performance will determine if I scale through to the next stage.

I have to learn so much about customer service in one week, plus how to use ticketing system for customer support.

Plus varying degree of tests. before I can qualify for a contract. It's tedious, but am going to give it my all.

**Modified**

Sorry I have to modify my original post to remove specifics.

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

I am on trial at the moment.

My performance will determine if I scale through to the next stage.

I have to learn so much about customer service in one week, plus how to use technologies like ZenDesk ticketing system in handling customer support.

Plus like 8 different assesment tests. before I can qualify for a contract. It's tedious, but am going to give it my all.

I get. All the best. The pay is worth the pain
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by eleko1: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ole.This is part of ur antics
Kingsleyinfo:

I can see how far you are willing to go to cover your ignorance, please don't let me stop you grin grin

You have not been able to prove me wrong, other than the rantings of an 'agbero' you havn't made much sense.

Please tell nairaland how I plan to make money from it?

Please also visit scamadvisor.com and type the name of the company, then post the screenshot for us to see here, so I can verify your'e not a 'Phone clutching child' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please continue displaying your ignorance, your'e making for very good comic relief this evening. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Menuskiiiii(f): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:
Hello All,

Please view this invite, it's an excellent opportunity to get paid to work from home.

Just ensure that you have above average computer skills

with excellent oral and written English language profficiency

https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=o7xb1fwA&s=Anna

Please i am at the stage 4 of the questionnaire but cant login. Did you get separate login details for this stage?? My deadline is tomorrow.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Menuskiiiii:

Please i am at the stage 4 of the questionnaire but cant login. Did you get separate login details for this stage?? My deadline is tomorrow.
Can u attach a screenshot of the page, so I know which stage ure actually referring to.
Is it the written test, or hackerrank test. Either one has a separate Pass code.

Secondly have you done the voice recording, on vocaroo?
When u give feedback I'll know where the problem lies.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Menuskiiiii(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Can u attach a screenshot of the page, so I know which stage ure actually referring to.
Is it the written test, or hackerrank test. Either one has a separate Pass code.

Secondly have you done the voice recording, on vocaroo?
When u give feedback I'll know where the problem lies.

The hackerrank test. I have done the voice recording and uploaded it that's stage 3 but i did'nt get a separate username for the test. Here is a screenshot.

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Menuskiiiii:

The hackerrank test. I have done the voice recording and uploaded it that's stage 3 but i did'nt get a separate username for the test. Here is a screenshot.

Yes, for the Hackerrank test, you definetely need login details.
You should receive an email like the one below, details blotted out.

It will have your email address as the login, and a unique password to match.

You need to login and provide the link to your voice recording. Hope you saved the link somewhere.

This is actually like the last stage, before you can be invited for the trial stage.

Questions, are not too difficult, but you will have to score above average, to qualify for the next stage of recruitment.

Hope this helps.

So check your mail again or your spam folder, they should have already sent the mail even before you complete the first 3 tests.

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Menuskiiiii(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

You need to login and provide the link to your voice recording. Hope you saved the link somewhere.

This is actually like the last stage, before you can be invited for the trial stage.

Questions, are not too difficult, but you will have to score above average, to qualify for the next stage of recruitment.

Hope this helps.

So check your mail again or your spam folder, they should have already sent the mail even before you complete the first 3 tests.

OK. Will check thanks. Already written to them tho.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ctrlunlimited: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Hope this helps.

Hello Kingsley,

I had issue submitting my questionnaire as it took me back to the first page when I tried to submit.
secondly, those questionnaires with experience where too long how did you get pass that with the little time given.

Thanks in advance
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Menuskiiiii(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Hope this helps.

Finally found the mail in my spam folder. Imagine!!! and i have been writing to them to and fro since yesterday....Thanks tho...submitted before the deadline, waiting to hear from them.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ctrlunlimited: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Menuskiiiii:

Finally found the mail in my spam folder. Imagine!!! and i have been writing to them to and fro since yesterday....Thanks tho...submitted before the deadline, waiting to hear from them.

hello menuskiiii,

was asking how u guys were able to do the level 1 questionnaire before time staying all the background and years related experience as the questionnaire was lengthy and aw were also able to the voice recording and save the link. please any hint that cud aid my quick submission wud b appreciated.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Menuskiiiii(f): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
ctrlunlimited:

hello menuskiiii,

was asking how u guys were able to do the level 1 questionnaire before time staying all the background and years related experience as the questionnaire was lengthy and aw were also able to the voice recording and save the link. please any hint that cud aid my quick submission wud b appreciated.

There was no time limit for the first three level when i did mine. Just for the fourth level........
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Menuskiiiii:

There was no time limit for the first three level when i did mine. Just for the fourth level........

Hi. Quite impressive to have a female IT personnel.

Hope you were successful in your application.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

Hi. Quite impressive to have a female IT personnel.

Hope you were successful in your application.
Bennyzino you self don reac ere.ave you finised yours?am in stage 4 now.te money go make sense o

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
stepo707:

Bennyzino you self don reac ere.ave you finised yours?am in stage 4 now.te money go make sense o

I even applied for level 2.

Am done with the level 1
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

I even applied for level 2.

Am done with the level 1

abeg how do i get to level 2.....omo the questions hard oh especially those database questions and networking own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Powerful Words That Will Get You A Job / Just Got A Job Interview Invite From Magdala, Who Else Got It? / Recruitment Into State Civil Service. Interview Questions?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80