Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Very Important And Urgent Question For Our Able New Governor Of Rivers State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Important And Urgent Question For Our Able New Governor Of Rivers State! (452 Views)

Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion / Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important And Urgent Question For Our Able New Governor Of Rivers State! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good day,sir! I just have a simple and plain question,and i will go straight to the point, in the midst of all the re-instating and sacking of civil servants and public office holders,probing of the former governor's tenure,recognition of a (almost) former politician as a former governor and all what not, when will the ex-corpers(NYSC) be paid their long owed one-year salary of service to Rivers state? It's a mere question but carries a lot of weight because our predecessors are no better than us the ex-corpers of Rivers State who served from 2012 to 2014.
I and my colleagues who are affected by this situation SHALL BE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED AND HOPEFULLY POSITIVE REPLY TO THIS QUESTION.
Nairalanders pls share this until it gets to the ears of His Excellency. Thankyou all and God bless! smiley
Re: Very Important And Urgent Question For Our Able New Governor Of Rivers State! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Your Monies were among the Billions bagged by Olarotimi Ameachi on his last week in office. Can u imagine 8billion said to be spent in 1week for LGA elections

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Fight Corruption —VP Osinbajo / Elections Tribunal Rejects APC Witness In Ekiti / Can Someone Explain The Reason Behind this Political Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.