Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion (11920 Views)

10 Times Nature Made Us Say “NOPE” (VIEWERS DISCRETION) / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / 10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:

Medieval period : 5th to 15th century.
Yeah, Jews were in Europe during the middle age... 12th century
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by pure2012soul(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
plendil:

I remeber watching a show on DSTV (cant recall the name the name now) where most of these instrument were shown. The ability to come up with horrific torture instruments were often rewarded, and so blacksmiths were usually trying to outdo each other.
Death Machines on Discovery World
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
So beautiful..very unique
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
My favorite period in history.... When Christianity became a beast......

The fall of mother Rome

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by sage2(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
ISIS still dey learn.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by vinxce(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
God of mercy i recommend no 11 for any 1 who engages in gay marriage or lesbianism in Nigeria
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by ayd91(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
My jaw is still open.
Wonder what evil inspired these? Hope the inventor got a taste of his master piece.

1 Like

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by angieberry(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
I believe she was referring to the Jewish holocaust, and in the antisemitic era of the middle ages,most Jews were either Banished from Europe while some were massacred, not subjected to these cruel torture devices. Correct me if I'm wrong smiley
Freemanan:

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by ademasta(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na wa o
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by honeric01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freemanan:

Again, was not used on the Jews specifically, rather on pagans, protesters and those whom the Catholics claimed were guilty of heresy. these tools predates the Hitler era.

Google the "Spanish Inquisition"

history.howstuffworks.com/historical-figures/spanish-inquisition1.htm

1 Like

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by lovely17(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bleep the Spanish donkey is sickening embarassed
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Heeyhun(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
honeric01:

Naa, far from it.. not on jews, these death tools are older than the Hitler era.

They were used on pagans and protesters, alleged witches, wizards and also on sorcerers not forgetting also on those who they claimed blasphemed.
Yes. But jews were not only maimed during the hitler era. There are records of jews and even conversos killed before hitler. It was majorly in spain though. I'm open to corrections.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by absyinka(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2015
This is so CRUEL...
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by b3llo(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Evil!!!
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by badmuspeace(m): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2015
cool shocked shocked kissthis is terrible shocked shocked
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Dindondin(m): 1:30am On Jun 27, 2015
AirstarKane:
Dunno why I love to know stuffs like dis. 10ks 4 sharing. History is beautiful grin
Ahhh!
Why you dey like this horrible form of punishment?
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by honeric01(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Heeyhun:

Yes. But jews were not only maimed during the hitler era. There are records of jews and even conversos killed before hitler. It was majorly in spain though. I'm open to corrections.

The Spanish Inquisition was mostly about power, wealth and domination and religion was the best tool to use then.

The whole thing targeted other faiths different from Catholism, not necessary the jews. whether you're a jew or not, as long as you were within the scope of those they believed was flaunting their rules, you get the treatment.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2015
honeric01:

Again, was not used on the Jews specifically, rather on pagans, protesters and those whom the Catholics claimed were guilty of heresy. these tools predates the Hitler era.

Google the "Spanish Inquisition"

history.howstuffworks.com/historical-figures/spanish-inquisition1.htm

I didn't say it was used on the Jews Mate.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
I believe she was referring to the Jewish holocaust, and in the antisemitic era of the middle ages,most Jews were either Banished from Europe while some were massacred, not subjected to these cruel torture devices. Correct me if I'm wrong smiley
Accurate...
I was thinking you doubted the fact that there were Jews in medieval Europe.

1 Like

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by preciousMI1(f): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
humans acting inhumane since the medieval era....
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by solodox(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2015
it is what it is! modernisation has changed everything... you wont believe what has been perped in the name of Almighty God, the pope, the church... evil has been around folks since even before the dark ages.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by smexy(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
plendil:

I remeber watching a show on DSTV (cant recall the name the name now) where most of these instrument were shown. The ability to come up with horrific torture instruments were often rewarded, and so I I blacksmiths were usually trying to outdo each other .
the emboldened got me laughing
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by smexy(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Highbee01:
Brutal! The heart of men is truly wicked. Saw the brazen bull in the movie 'Atlantis'.
even in the movie' immortals'
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
hefty4real:

I think N0. 6 will be okay 4 u wink
to the MODS THAT BAN WITHOUT REASONS,NO 9 IS GOOD FOR THEM..I know they will ban me again for this..
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by BluePearls(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
hefty4real:
11. Saw Torture

Often preferred because saws were easy to procure (everybody had one) and use, this punishment was truly brutal. Tied upside down (this made sure the victim stayed conscious for as long as possible), the victim was sawed up to his abdomen and left to die slowly and painfully.

This is the baddest of all..really scary lipsrsealed
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Caracta(f): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Damn!
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
.... not having 'Natural affection' ....2Tim. 3:2-5

No Mata how notorious a candidate of these tortures is, nature has bestowed"natural affection" for esp fellow humans on us, hence on no ground or reason should anyone human be able to watch a fellow tru these kinda tortures.

Man is his own nightmare. pathetic!
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by smexy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
BluePearls:

This is the baddest of all..really scary lipsrsealed
I wonder if the the dudes handling the saw are human.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by yorex2011: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
hefty4real:
Source: ilykefunny.com

Which Do you support be implemented in Nigeria?
Lalasticlala Abeg Do the needful wink

Which needful you dey find? undecided
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by hefty4real(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
yorex2011:

Which needful you dey find? undecided
Only the mods like ishilove or lalasticlala can understand. U can probably ask barcanista or temitemi1- (Those guys r gonna crush 4 mentioning them)
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by hefty4real(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
smexy:
I wonder if the the dudes handling the saw are human.
They were probably androids! lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students / SSANU Shuts Down FUNAAB Over Sack Of 23 Lecturers (photos) / UNIZIK POST-UME RESULT IS OUT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.