Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms (26506 Views)

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by todayguest(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Prove critics wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by crisycent: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
You never see anything
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by Ahmeduana(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
WYMAN:

Lol..grin

They encouraged it,during Gej time.
Now it is hunting them.but on the other side.
It is good nigerians support him,cos his success is our success

'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
LIKE THE WAY THEY SUPPORTED JONATHAN BA?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by Firefire(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
repogirl:
Una neva see criticism una dey talk..... nigerians still dey watch and u dey talk, when we start, you go know.sey.we don start.

Sister, I beg no start anything yet ooo, baba go deliver!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by ruffDiamond: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin garba,don't be worrying yr self we on NL know who those people are, mostly pained paid evil TANOIDS ! mostly South East mofos! a.k.a I-Gnorant Baboon Order ,still mourning the loss of their Master and partner in crime!,the infamous VALUELESS AND CLUELESS ONE I anyway nobody in his right sense takes them court jester serious so ignore them PDP oloshos

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by effectchange: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
What goes around..........
Yes o. what you sow you reap

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by fexyrich(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
I just hope the shoe GMB is wearing is not bigger than him..cos he is already dissappointing nigerians especially thoe that voted for him even at dis early stage.
Neduzze5:
Hehehe...

Someone once said GEJ's government was the worst criticized government since the history of Nigeria.

I may beg to disagree with that opinion.

Less than one month and they are already crying

#babaOneChance!
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by steph2sweet(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol babe u dey vex oo, those pix are wicked
ECOTERRORS:
Garba Shehu should know that in a week I call him PMB once and Daura President all through.

No apologies

We are still looking for new names to tag babaonechance

Please garba shehu don't visit Nairaland or else

Decree 4 will be promulgated again
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by hansad: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎Media adviser to the President, Mallam  Garba Shehu has expressed sadness over the manner, In which Nigerians on twitter have been criticising the administration of General Buhari.

Shehu who took to twitter few minutes ago expressed frustration with the manner of the  criticisms which he described as destructive. 

The criticism  here sometimes could be very destructive & harsh while a few others are rather constructive enough to keep us on our toes" he said.

The also informed his followers of his new instagram account.

Instagram is a Social media networking site  primarily for pictures and Videos. Ironically Nigerians have of late been complaining of the never ending photograph sessions  which has been the preoccupation of the Buhari administration which has painfully failed  to live of to the high expectations Nigerians had expected. Considering the fact that he and the APC promised to hit the ground running. 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Before it gets too late, please ask Buhari to intervene to stop use of sharia criminal laws to condemn Nigerians to death - like Kano state clandestinely did a few days ago.

before this southern people .......https://thepeoplesrepublicofsouthnigeria./2012/03/ .. spring into action.

Between Nigeria's justice system and northern Nigerian Muslim's sharia criminal justice system - which shall Nigeria choose? Nigeria under unitary govt system cannot use multi-criminal justice systems.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by preselect(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]this guy was elected in march. . . . . . . this is june. . . . 3 months gone since his election which had no distraction of litigation , one month since inauguration. . . . . .and he has done practically nothing . . . . . . . . except photos . . photos . . . . . . and more photos. . . . . and somehow we should clap for him . . . . . . . .

you must be stup1d . . .

tell the Buharitualists that incompetence is like pregnancy, it can't be hidden for long[/size]

#DauraDullardinho

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by CSTR2: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
ddippset:
insult him na. Nor be Nairaland you dey. For real life sef you nor reach to shine him pikin Yusuf shoe, even Zara pant sef you nor reach to wash.
Do you even know the guy you were insulting beyond nairaland?
Or you think everybody on nairaland is operating at your level of unachievement and nothingness?
Btw who the fucck is yusuf and zahra buhari?
what is their academic and professional achievements apart from being spoilt brats ?
The only achievement they have is being the children of the president of a third world nation and i doubt if anybody knows them except nigerians.
There are people on nairaland who are respected, accomplished and known by organisations and countries far more powerful than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by jidowu84: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rexsul:
I'm beginin 2 h8 ds introvert of a Lady embarassed
For what reason?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by spenca: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
seems these people want to fill our heads with pictures, we need executive decisiveness

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by alarmblo: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
No place for mediocre,get with d program
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by godwin120alex: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Haahahah what goes arround come arround.PMB shd better deliver all his campaign promises
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by DeNoble1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
ibedun:

As always your Igbo Tanoid father no go die well.

He is your presido for the next 8 years. That or go back to your Biafra or Bia-erosion land! Nonsense.
My brother take it easy. From the way you are taking things, you may end up killing yourself before the end of his first 4 years, not to talk of your proposed 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by ddippset(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
CSTR2:
Do you even know the guy you were insulting beyond nairaland?
Or you think everybody on nairaland is operating at your level of unachievement and nothingness?
Btw who the fucck is yusuf and zahra buhari?
what is their academic and professional achievements apart from being spoilt brats ?
The only achievement they have is being the children of the president of a third world nation and i doubt if anybody knows them except nigerians.
There are people on nairaland who are respected, accomplished and known by organisations and countries far more powerful than Nigeria.
see ya life! Na you know pass, na you holy pass. I guess you missed the part where he justified insulting buhari. Even if buhari is not his president, at least he can be a father or even a grandfather. Is that how you insult your father and grandparents? Contrary to general belief not everyone who was against Jonathan insulted him or called him names. I am only an advocate for Nigerian children to stop insulting elders simply because we are on nairaland. Can he see buhari in person today and open his mouth to insult?
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
ddippset:
see ya life! Na you know pass, na you holy pass. I guess you missed the part where he justified insulting buhari. Even if buhari is not his president, at least he can be a father or even a grandfather. Is that how you insult your father and grandparents? Contrary to general belief not everyone who was against Jonathan insulted him or called him names. I am only an advocate for Nigerian children to stop insulting elders simply because we are on nairaland. Can he see buhari in person today and open his mouth to insult?

Keep quiet and learn...
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by 2rutalk1: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:

yes, cooking for your husband or family...you must work. haba,
OK. introvert, you must be spending all your day alone with your gadgets. that's not good. where are u?
go and sit down hypocrite. U are not ashamed of urself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by doofanc: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Beync:
comes around my dear. Honestly Gej deserves not only award of peace also of patinence for taking all the nonsense from these mofos thru 6yrs of nigerian ungovernable condition. Its too early for these learners to cry wolf, they av not seen anytin yet.

an award for taking to d brink?? honestly how u conscienceless taniods sleep at night. tufia *shudders *

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by ahaz: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎Media adviser to the President, Mallam  Garba Shehu has expressed sadness over the manner, In which Nigerians on twitter have been criticising the administration of General Buhari.

Shehu who took to twitter few minutes ago expressed frustration with the manner of the  criticisms which he described as destructive. 

The criticism  here sometimes could be very destructive & harsh while a few others are rather constructive enough to keep us on our toes" he said.

The also informed his followers of his new instagram account.

Instagram is a Social media networking site  primarily for pictures and Videos. Ironically Nigerians have of late been complaining of the never ending photograph sessions  which has been the preoccupation of the Buhari administration which has painfully failed  to live of to the high expectations Nigerians had expected. Considering the fact that he and the APC promised to hit the ground running. 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

dis is just the Genesis, by the time we get to judges you will enter lamentations and with songs of Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by CSTR2: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
ddippset:
Buhari is a public officer holder and is subject to ridicule.
Even presidents of developed countries are ridiculed let alone an old controversial general ruling a third world country.
If buhari doesn't want to be ridiculed, then he should resign.
Nobody gives a fucck about his age.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
This man must have a veryyyyyy short memory.
It is too early for him to begin crying foul.

Has he forgoten in this short while, the tools through which he was brought to powr, destructive crticism!

May be he never heard that 'one who pelt another with pebble ask for rock in return'.
Abeg nah change we need.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by kuchikau: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Buhari will reap all that he has sown for GEJ...the wicked shall neva go unpunished..this is just the begining..foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by 2rutalk1: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
BabaO2:
It is a common sense, Saraki has caused Buhari/APC setback, the vibrant print/social media have nothing to sell about this administration, the bulk of few people writing and commenting these-days are haters of the present administration. The earlier saraki is expelled out APC the better for the administration
I understand ur level of frustration. God will surely help you out of this so that you will not die prematurely. Live with the CHANGE you yearned for, or is Saraki not part of the CHANGE?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by kuchikau: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Buhari will neva no peace...
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by ddippset(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
CSTR2:
Buhari is a public officer holder and is subject to ridicule.
Even presidents of developed countries are ridiculed let alone an old controversial general ruling a third world country.
If buhari doesn't want to be ridiculed, then he should resign.
Nobody gives a fucck about his age.
ridicule? By calling him dullard, or terrorist,? Same way you don't give a f about your fathers age. Even in developed countries they give a f about their fathers ages. F*ck off you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by doofanc: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
a final advice to d children of hate deriving sadistic fulfilment from hurling insults at one old enough to be their grand father: PMB will be your president for the next four years, God sparing his life, whether you like it or not.

if your satisfaction comes only from insulting PMB, for no reason at all, then its imperative you seek treatment for your condition, because u guys are not okay. I'm being very sincere here. Shalom.
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by ddippset(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
kuchikau:
Buhari will neva no peace...
lol, buhari will never know peace because you insult him on nairaland? Don't worry buhari will resign tomorrow. Lol. N1gga, buhari will take this job over again. 50 million Nigerians want his job even if they won't know peace for ever. Siddon there! Nairaland warrior.
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by BabaO2: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
2rutalk1:
I understand ur level of frustration. God will surely help you out of this so that you will not die prematurely. Live with the CHANGE you yearned for, or is Saraki not part of the CHANGE?
Frustration and premature death all over you, change has been effected nothing you ever can do about that, your source of inspirations belong to ages, so anytime soon, you belong to ages
Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by nwala85: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
THEY WERE HAPPY WHEN JONATHAN WAS BEING CRITICISED NOW IS THEIR TURN. FOOLISH PEOPLE. ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms by CSTR2: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
ddippset:
ridicule? By calling him dullard, or terrorist,? Same way you don't give a f about your fathers age. Even in developed countries they give a f about their fathers ages. F*ck off you!
You are an unexposed troglodyte.
Obama who is a million times the president buhari will never be is called even worse names on fox .
Go to the dailymail and see how david cameron is being insulted.
You must be one those bush imbeciles from osun state.
If you were so concerned about the ridicule of your dumb president, i am surprised i didn't see you defending your former president from worse ridicule.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima / Bukola Saraki Arrives Conduct Tribunal This Morning With Senators / Gbenga Daniel Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.